Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I have foot drop right now, and I have no idea why. Some time during the day I started being unable to bend my foot upwards.

Probably related to the fact that I took a 20 minutes run to get coffee for the first time in like... a month. I don't get out much.

Just a tad disconcerting. :P

Oh good health confessions so mine won't be too much of a combo-breaker

Confession: On the 1st a nice doctor is going to stick a camera where the sun don't shine

VNDB Tag - Large insertions

Just remember, if the doctor has both his hands on your shoulders while doing it, something has gone horribly wrong.

Confession: Today I forgot to lock my door, my mom walked in and saw how my desktop icon size was set to large. I feel so embarrassed.That's how I always play and totally not faked.

I once read that Hitler's desktop icons were large... Not meaning to imply anything, just pointing that out.

Confession, my uncle is a psychiatrist and strong supporter of ECT. 

My actual reaction:

"WTF is ECT?"

*search*

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope"

Confession: I made a very expensive trip to the liquor store this weekend and ended up with new gin and new absinthe (absinthe was a total impulse buy... I don't know what I was thinking - I already have a bottle for the mixed drinks that need it). So, I decided to make one of the absinthe bottle's recommended cocktails, of 2 parts gin + 1 part absinthe. It was the absolute worst cocktail I have ever had. I had to pour it out, and I am far from picky about cocktails. Some things were just not meant to be paired, it seems.

Confession: Today I forgot to lock my door, my mom walked in and saw how my desktop icon size was set to large. I feel so embarrassed.

desktopinactiono5q0r.jpg

hat's how I always play and totally not faked.

That reminds me of the time my mom used my computer to look up something and I totally forgot that I didn't close out of a erotica website. So she gos and wakes the computer from sleep mode and I'm standing there with a look of horror babbling incoherently about viruses and the like. I try to close out of the website, but than she tells me knock it off and that she wanted to take a look at the website. So I piss off and watch TV in the corner after awhile she gets up and tells me that this other website has better stuff :mellow: