Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Well, I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo  :P

I realized people didn't care for the hobbies I did, so I just stopped talking about them.  

I do get talkative about it if someone shares similar interest. Though it seems I haven't really been able to open up about it with girls as much as I've been able to with guys I've met irl.

Confession: I must confess that I try to do my best when it comes to being open about what I like and how I act, because I hope that by doing so, I can make others in the community and Fuwanovel itself feel more comfortable with who they are. It's an interesting way to look at it, but I hope that by doing what I do and by acting the way I act, I can make others feel good about themselves.

I love sharing my hobbies with others, and I am not ashamed of them. For example, I always say that I love female butts. I think that sort of thing is a compliment if said correctly, and I think that kind of open attitude is what makes people comfortable. It's good to laugh at yourself sometimes, and I want people to feel that way by being around a fun person. As I stated before, I love seeing other people happy, sometimes so much so that it comes back to bite me in the ass.

I can talk about gaming as much as I want with my friends and about anime to some extent, but not about VNs. That's probably the biggest reason for joining fuwa.

My parents and relatives think I'm super boring person since I never talk about the stuff I really care. They don't understand anime, VNs or games, so I can't really talk about them. 

I once talked about music with my uncle and the conversation died immediately when I mentioned that I like J-pop. 

My parents and relatives think I'm super boring person since I never talk about the stuff I really care. They don't understand anime, VNs or games, so I can't really talk about them. 

I once talked about music with my uncle and the conversation died immediately when I mentioned that I like J-pop. 

The reason why I don't even bother trying

Confession: I am open about everything I like in real life, and I've never actually been looked weirdly at. Although if I meet someone who's hobbies don't align well with mine, then it's hard to talk with them.

Confession 2: I got a friend of mine into VNs through Fuwanovel, but I hope he never goes to the forums. If he does, I just hope he never realizes it's me. I probably will or may have already posted something I wouldn't want him to know.

Confession: I am open about everything I like in real life

Confession 2: I got a friend of mine into VNs, but I hope he never goes to the forums. If he does, I just hope he never realizes it's me. I probably will or may have already posted something I wouldn't want him to know.

This pretty much

Confession: I went out last night with a bunch of friends and the topic of sex came up (sigh). They all know I'm a virgin and they seemed to enjoy rubbing it in all too well. I had a horrible night and I feel like shit.

Confession 2: Today I heard the girl I fancy (y'know, the one I confessed to and who said she didn't want a relationship) actually had sex with another guy last week. I feel even worse now

Why? o_O

Just taking a break from home.

My parents were starting to stress me out the day after I finished exams, and the last thing I wanted to do after going through that stressful period of exams... was deal with even more stress.

It just so happened that my friend invited me over not too long after that, and I just kind of ended up staying until today. I am back now though.

Confession: I know I have to get a job this summer... but the lazy weeblord in me just wants to sit inside for the next four and a half months and watch anime/read eroge. :P

Confession: I went out last night with a bunch of friends and the topic of sex came up (sigh). They all know I'm a virgin and they seemed to enjoy rubbing it in all too well. I had a horrible night and I feel like shit.

Confession 2: Today I heard the girl I fancy (y'know, the one I confessed to and who said she didn't want a relationship) actually had sex with another guy last week. I feel even worse now

I'm sorry to hear that, Tyrael.

Though I'll probably be the same in the next years to come.

Confession: I know I have to get a job this summer... but the lazy weeblord in me just wants to sit inside for the next four and a half months and watch anime/read eroge. :P

Literally me right now.  :sleep:

Join the club.  I have a resume typed up and everything, but ugh, some part of me is either nervous or lazy and doesn't want to do it.  Tried handing out resumes but didn't call them back, so I guess I wasn't active enough.  I miss my internship  :vinty:

Well, either she just wanted sex without a relationship, or she was lying.  Either way, I doubt that would've ended well if she said yes.  Try to think on the bright side  ^_^  Last time I confessed to a girl she started ignoring me almost entirely, only talking to me when she could insult me or belittle something I liked.  What I took from that (after I calmed down and looked at things rationally, of course, I was very upset by that whole situation at first) was that she really wasn't a person I would've wanted to date, and her showing her horrible personality ahead of time saved me some more severe emotional trauma in the long run.  I'm actually grateful that she acted that way.

Literally me right now.  :sleep:

I also applied to some summer jobs but I feel like nobody wants me working there :P

I also applied to some summer jobs but I feel like nobody wants me working there :P

From what I've been told, you gotta be kinda aggressive and periodically call back to check in.  It supposedly shows you're interested in the job.  Dunno how well that works, though.

From what I've been told, you gotta be kinda aggressive and periodically call back to check in.  It supposedly shows you're interested in the job.  Dunno how well that works, though.

Yeah I tried and they said everything is on the internet we will call you back if we want you and then closed the call

From what I've been told, you gotta be kinda aggressive and periodically call back to check in. It supposedly shows you're interested in the job. Dunno how well that works, though.

*brrrrring*

*brrrrring*

*brrrrring*

"Hello?"

"Good morning, I was calling for that job-"

*phone shuts*

(intern shouts from behind the shop) "Who was it?"

"That internship guy AGAIN. *Sigh* Not any of your business, get back to work Jim."

Well, either she just wanted sex without a relationship, or she was lying.  Either way, I doubt that would've ended well if she said yes.  Try to think on the bright side  ^_^  Last time I confessed to a girl she started ignoring me almost entirely, only talking to me when she could insult me or belittle something I liked.  What I took from that (after I calmed down and looked at things rationally, of course, I was very upset by that whole situation at first) was that she really wasn't a person I would've wanted to date, and her showing her horrible personality ahead of time saved me some more severe emotional trauma in the long run.  I'm actually grateful that she acted that way.

I know for a fact she was a virgin... *sigh*

Wtf Zeno, why would someone act like a bitch towards you after that? Shouldn't she at least be flattered you were into her? Pff...

Confession: I don't mind if the person I like has had plenty of sex before, as long as it's not with 10+ different guys (because you know.. that's a major red flag).

I would get jealous if they have a past like that but since it's out of my control, I don't feel as bad. Now, cheating if they're with me is a different ballgame.

04a3bdc34d10404bcc526a706d33958f.jpg

Try this Tyrael. This way you can get her