(Temp) Still Alive! Be back soon!

Tay

Hey everybody,

I'm sorry that it's a week after my anticipated return date, and I'm still not up and running. I'm not sure if anybody posted about my RL issues, but I've been dealing with some crises and have been in and out of the hospital. I'm home now, and will plan on being online tonight to start catching up and getting to work. 

I haven't had a chance to read any posts or PMs, so if it seems like I'm ignoring something -- forgive me! I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience and all the well-wishes people have sent my way,

Tay

It all doesn't matter in the end if real life gets in the way. Make sure you're okay, the site isn't going anywhere in the meantime (apart from maybe up and down a bit).

Nice to have you back, though. So looking forward to things starting to pick up soon(ish)!

MMm missed that one, guess i since i have not been around that long.

Ow well, i hop you are doing fine, and don't worry to much the site generally won't run away on you.

Just make sure you have a plan in case you suddenly decide it is a good idea to get yourself abducted by aliens.

Anyway real life and your health is more important and no one knows how long it will take for one to get better.

I also hope you life in a country with good insurance in case you get sick.

Look at all these people telling you to get better when it's painfully obvious they want you here.

None of them are honest, what a bunch of Tsunderes. 

Seriously though, we'd have a bigger issue if you got permanently knocked out for focusing on this now, think in the long run, we might squeeze out more work out of you if we let you rest now, so go do that and get better. When real life stops being her usual dastardly self, come back and do stuff at will.

In the meanwhile, we people from the forums will try not to have it explode or something.

Hurry up and fix your life,

Tiagofvarela