Fav Drink and Food? (During a VN)

Exult

I usually have green or black tea or a pack of soymilk on my table when I read vns or surf the web.

I might be weird for doing this but I also like to eat favorite foods of a particular character that I'm aiming for or during their route. I remember eating sweets during Komari's, baked goods during Haruka's, cup jelly during Rin's, and toast with strawberry jam during Nayuki's routes OTL

That's cool as shit. I should do that. I feel one-upped.

Mostly Iced tea or flavored water. Nothing to eat. Like my keyboard too much for that incase someone tries to talk to me.

I might be weird for doing this but I also like to eat favorite foods of a particular character that I'm aiming for or during their route. I remember eating sweets during Komari's, baked goods during Haruka's, cup jelly during Rin's, and toast with strawberry jam during Nayuki's routes OTL

I love it. I am so going to start doing this!

AAAH! Definitely a warm cup of black tea and sweets ; u ; My favourite snackrifice hueheuheu

But I usually eat a lot of full course meals along with reading vns //laze

I've been eating a lot of japanese curry while reading FSN lately ~(/u\)~ Gourmet comfort food onegai- //laysdown

• 1 month later...

That's pretty awesome! I should actually try to do this sometime but I often don't have the kind of food they'd like at home so... T.T

In any case, I usually just drink whatever I can get my hands on at that particular moment (Usually Juice when I'm at home on break, Coke when I'm at school). I don't particularly have anything I'd snack on during a VN. If I happen to feel hungry, then I'd eat something while reading but I usually just forgo getting food and instead get further in the novel.

These days, since I have type onesies diabeetus, I should really avoid sugary drinks. Thus, my new passion has become Coke Light. WIth that said I tend to have a lunch consisting of crisps (only salted, flavourings ruin the taste with their frankly grotesque impurity and oversimplicity), one of the cheesy products available 'round here, or chocolate. Or both.

Usually I break the chocolate up into small squares to I can just pick them up easily, otherwise there isn't really much to do. Of course, ifI really get into a vn I might forget to eat and stuffs.

I can't say I give a major fuck about my health lol. Dinner tends to be aight however

I never eat and play.

Why should I split my mind's attention between 2 things? If the food is really good or the game is really good, I enjoy them better with undivided attention.

If the food is lousy, I could inadvertently associate the game with bad tasting food.

Even if I want water, I will get up and go drink some water, then come back to the game.

I never eat and play.

Why should I split my mind's attention between 2 things? If the food is really good or the game is really good, I enjoy them better with undivided attention.

If the food is lousy, I could inadvertently associate the game with bad tasting food.

Even if I want water, I will get up and go drink some water, then come back to the game.

Whoa, dude... Far out. I never thought of that.

• 5 months later...

i am a person wich just canno't sit still and just read i need to do something with my hands so i often just take a cup off tea or coffee whatever i am in the mood for and sometimes buyes some peanuts or chilli nuts and sit and snack on that but it does sometimes get a bit repetetive so do you have any suggestions thats good and have a realtiv low sugar content?

i sometimes buy some pocky at the local thai store aswell

Toast and tea.

There's always a piece of toast next side me when i read VNs, without it i can not enjoy it.

All hail tea

i am not really a fan off eating bread while reading something and i sometimes pick up some cheap as enegy drinks from the local dollar store 1liter for about 1.50dollar and some liqurice candy but i have diabetes so i can't really do that everyday

I usuallly like to have some kind of snack next to me whether chocolate or fruity / sour stuff or salty like crisps or cheez doodles depending on my mood also I usually have a bottle of some fizzy drink nearby it might be bad for my immersion but hell if the vn is that good i should forget about the stuff right

can you tell im trying to write like shocks