Fav Drink and Food? (During a VN)

Exult

well i just bought some gingerbread cookies and i asked a firend to buy me some Snus(smokeless tobaco wich tastes awsome) so i will think it will make due

when i drink water do i drink loads off it like 1 litre per half hour is not rare same with soft drinks the only thing i don't drink like that is that semi horrible/good energy drink for 1.5$

I usually only play visual novels on breaks, (like winter or spring break) in order to get completely absorbed without having to worry about real life. I tend to use meals as a kind of rest from obsessive reading. Thus I still eat healthy, and us the time while eating to contemplate what I read before going back to it. But while VN playing doesn't interfere with my meal schedule too much, I do tend to snack on chips and cookies while playing.

Drinks: Coffee in the morning, tea otherwise.

Food: When I get hungry I make something easy and fast made as spaghetti with meatballs and mushrooms e.g. (won't take time away from precious VN-reading session)

The bad side of the story, I get hungry too seldom, and I'm on the skinny side.

• 5 weeks later...

ohmy.gif jealous!

I just drink loads and loads of tea XD I love all kinds of tea.. regular, green, herbal, weird concoctions..

And also yeah.. please don't forget your health people~~ Remember, the healthier you are the more stamina you have for vn marathons!

careful not to get kidney stones from all that tea guy. 

And i usually whip up a fantastic plate of fried rice or make some ramen