Fav Drink and Food? (During a VN)

Exult

Why not try to add some foods that contains calcium to your diet. I don't know but talking supplements feels awkward for me.

Oh, I do. Still, I think you'd be surprised (as was I) to learn how much calcium a human being should take in each day. I also recommend multivitamins to all humans within earshot/eyeballshot (reading this). They're amazing and important for you.

You mean, like, multivitamin... juices? or some kind of pill?

Anyway, as for myself I like a lot to drink coffee (or sometimes tea) when I read a VN. Too bad I can't do it too much, else I can't sleep <_< .

Also I'm usually for some reason constantly hungry from 0 am to 3 am, so I eat all kind of stuff during that time.

Oh, I do. Still, I think you'd be surprised (as was I) to learn how much calcium a human being should take in each day. I also recommend multivitamins to all humans within earshot/eyeballshot (reading this). They're amazing and important for you.

I think I am getting enough since I am a fan of milk and tofu :P

Normally when I'm reading a visual novel I don't eat too much. When I do it's snacks such as Rice Crackers or sweets. I'm a big fan of sweets, but I try not to overindulge on it.

As for drinks I agree with some hot tea or water. Juice is good too. I stopped drinking soda a while ago.

I will usually just drink a glass of water and refill every 30 minutes when I read visual novels/watch anime/play PC games over a prolonged period of time. I don't really eat snacks too often. If I did, I would just go to the convenient store and buy Doritos Cool Ranch or dem cinnamon rolls. Can't eat them too much since its pretty unhealthy.

I just realized that I do the same. Though I usually bring a 2L bottle filled with cold water and a glass with ice so I don't have to leave the computer that often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually have green or black tea or a pack of soymilk on my table when I read vns or surf the web.

I might be weird for doing this but I also like to eat favorite foods of a particular character that I'm aiming for or during their route. I remember eating sweets during Komari's, baked goods during Haruka's, cup jelly during Rin's, and toast with strawberry jam during Nayuki's routes OTL

I might be weird for doing this but I also like to eat favorite foods of a particular character that I'm aiming for or during their route. I remember eating sweets during Komari's, baked goods during Haruka's, cup jelly during Rin's, and toast with strawberry jam during Nayuki's routes OTL

That's a bit weird for sure, but it seems just like the kind of things you'd start doing on a whim and keep doing just for the lulz/because of habitude. Uh. I actually want to try it now.

This made me hungry, brb taking stuff to eat.

I usually have green or black tea or a pack of soymilk on my table when I read vns or surf the web.

Thats not weird, its dedication to the characters you love.

I just have a bottle of water next to me if it's during the week, or chocolate or something. If it's during the weekend, then sometimes I'll grab a beer or light up my hookah (I don't think that counts as food, though, haha...)