• Coodere/Kuudere
    • Deredere
    • Kamidere
    • Dandere
    • Himedere
    • Bakadere
    • Hajidere

This poll is closed to new votes

Bit of a strange one here, but the 'which dere are you thread' got me thinking.

Which kind of dere would you like to be in a relationship with? Personally, yandere, simply because I love Gasai yuno from Mirai Nikki.

http://deluscar.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/a-guide-to-the-deres/

to have? Strange choice of words. Having someone - owning someone. I don't wana own a person but appreciate the time we spend together. I think someone that might understand that concept is a deredere of some sort.

I think it's just a shorthand for "have a relationship with", although admittedly it isn't the best one.

If I had to choose, I guess I'd go with Kuudere.  I spent 5 years married to someone who was kind of the polar opposite of a tsundere(very dere in public, very tsun at home), and I don't think I could deal with that crap again.  Yandere is out of the question, and dandere seems like too much of a project.  

An intelligent Kuudere. I don't like to talk much myself and prefer my solitude more than often. Like Yumiko from Grisaia or Saber.

Maybe a dandere. Can't really distinguish them.

Tsundere are also interesting as conversations with them are mostly teasing the other (in a friendly way) and seldom lovey-dovey. I hate that in relationships. Therefore NO deredere.

That's exactly why I highly admire kuuderes. I only talk (or type, technically speaking) a lot when I'm on the internet.

Same with me. In writing I am much more active and lively than I could ever be in an actual conversation. I have a friend, with whom I can write for hours, but when we sometimes met, we are only able to hold a discussion for half an hour, at most. Damn social skills... :D

Same with me. In writing I am much more active and lively than I could ever be in an actual conversation. I have a friend, with whom I can write for hours, but when we sometimes met, we are only able to hold a discussion for half an hour, at most. Damn social skills... :D

I understand your situation. I experience occurrences such as yours as well.

I would love a Kuudere. I honestly don't understand why you would like a yandere, you literally asking to be murdered, i don't get it '^'

Not true unless you're the typical inconpetent, good-for-nothing protagonist. A yandere is basically someone obssesed with you, nothing more, nothing less. If you have brains, you can use that for yourself in all sorts of ways. In case you want to read my rant, here

Leaving all the harm they'll do to themselves aside, their priority list should be about this:

Ensuring you're there for her > ensuring you're alive and safe >ensuring you're not about to disappear >ensuring you're happy> other things

So with the right words, there's little to no chance of her killing everyone. As long as you can make her believe that "you're the highest priority to me" things should never trail off to much.

With that said, I guess most people don't have the time to enter a relationship with a yandere.

Also, on my case, it'd come with much more rewards than minuses since

people close to me= no one.

If a yandere ever gets too bothersome or you feel like she'll kill someone important to you, just say something along the lines of "kill yourself. I'll put you in a bag and we'll be together forever".

That's too extreme, so I wouldn't do it, though.