• Coodere/Kuudere
    • Deredere
    • Kamidere
    • Dandere
    • Himedere
    • Bakadere
    • Hajidere

This poll is closed to new votes

I had to look up most of the deres on google... kuudere's what I'm going with.

I guess I'll go with Kuudere. It might take a while to break that cocoon of ice, but hopefully there's a nice girl in there somewhere... suffering from frostbite or something, patiently waiting for whoever is willing to put in the effort.

Agreed. Getting a brief glimpse through that ice is always great too.

• 3 weeks later...

So I was wondering: is 'erodere' a thing? Because, if it isn't, it totally should be. I'm talking full-on sex addict. At first, her only attraction towards you is sexual; but then she goes all dere when she learns to apreciate and love you as a person as well as a glorified dildo.

So I was wondering: is 'erodere' a thing? Because, if it isn't, it totally should be. I'm talking full-on sex addict. At first, her only attraction towards you is sexual; but then she goes all dere when she learns to apreciate and love you as a person as well as a glorified dildo.

I'm not going to lie but this sounds exactly like KFag...

Yandere, with all that it entails. The extreme kind, the one who tries to kill me. That should be fun. A long time ago I posted this:

I wouldn't mind an MC that likes the murderous part of the girl and, more than that, teases her innermost demons for his own pleasure. Is he a masochist or a sadist? The heroine desperately eliminates those who she sees as threats, but her beloved intentionally makes more people seem like threats just to see her go loco.

Because he loves her. He loves her so much that even her most inexcusable acts are dear to him. He can never confess it, though, because it would make it all stop - and he knows, he admires the girl. All of her. That's why he must keep baiting, keep teasing. Hermurders are her work of art, her craft. Her most true acts of love.

I'd like to be that MC.

That. Sounds. Awesome.

I want to write a story about that now. No....I'm going to write a story about that now.

• 1 month later...

Not true unless you're the typical inconpetent, good-for-nothing protagonist. A yandere is basically someone obssesed with you, nothing more, nothing less. If you have brains, you can use that for yourself in all sorts of ways. In case you want to read my rant, here

Leaving all the harm they'll do to themselves aside, their priority list should be about this:

Ensuring you're there for her > ensuring you're alive and safe >ensuring you're not about to disappear >ensuring you're happy> other things

So with the right words, there's little to no chance of her killing everyone. As long as you can make her believe that "you're the highest priority to me" things should never trail off to much.

With that said, I guess most people don't have the time to enter a relationship with a yandere.

Also, on my case, it'd come with much more rewards than minuses since

people close to me= no one.

If a yandere ever gets too bothersome or you feel like she'll kill someone important to you, just say something along the lines of "kill yourself. I'll put you in a bag and we'll be together forever".

That's too extreme, so I wouldn't do it, though.

Eh....

Marie's a yandere.

I would probably have to go with Yandere, though Kuudere and Deredere are also vary tempting. I have always thought that if your a loyal sort of a person, and if you have quick wits and a silver tongue then there would be little better then a Yandere. Also I wonder what sort of a dere Urabe from MGX would be, because someone like her would give even a Yandere a run for there money.