What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Completed my first playthrough of South Park (I only paid $30 for it), and it was enjoyable but only if people got it for the right price.  Otherwise I've been playing more final fantasy xiv and I even got One Finger Death Punch on steam (HORRIBLY ADDICTING).

I finally got a new laptop, powered up enough to play games decently (at least the VNs won't lag when they have to do a transition lol... that's how simple my former netbook was).

So I'll probably be playing DOTA 2 much more often. Feel free to contact me if you wanna play some maches in Europe or North America

I'm just running in circles in Bravely Default with the encounter rate set to +100% until the XP isn't worth it. So now I'm pulling level a 48 party with most jobs at level 9 for at least 2 people killing enemies in one hit.

Nothing can kill me if they don't even get a turn in. Thats my theory before moving on to advance the story. 

On PC yes mostly cause the audio takes up a shit load of it.

Yep.  35/49.99 GB is uncompressed audio.  I quote from Eurogamer: "Respawn lead engineer Richard Baker told Eurogamer this was to do with the developer engineering the game's data to work with less capable machines. In short, Titanfall reserves a decent proportion of CPU time for audio decode. By having uncompressed audio, the game runs faster for those using slower systems."

Don't really get why you'd be getting a next-gen game if your computer is that slow, but whatever.  Not planning on buying it any time soon, so I can't complain.

Still struggling with the last optional battles in chapter 8 of Bravely Default.  Shit gets real when even a level 99 party can get wiped out in one turn if unprepared. (I'm actualy level 89, but I've seen people with level 99 parties screaming for help on Gamefaqs lol.)  Even when prepared it's pretty damn hard actualy.  I'll probably squash the main game bosses like bugs after that.

I've also been replaying a bit of FF9 on PS1.

Taking a break with Bravely Default and attempting to beat Atelier Totori Plus by next week. I have about a year and a half to get to the license extension that will open up the last two years. The time limit on this game are little more strict than Atelier Rorona since you don't really know when the deadline for the licenses are. 

Finished Bravely Default yesterday.  After over 90 hours of game time, I'd say I got my money's worth. The last boss was more challenging than I expected, though I still got it on my first try. The last few optional fights were really something else though. Great game overall, I really enjoyed it and got pretty much what I expected. The bonus Bravely Second preview was pretty cool too, I'm psyched for the sequel already.