What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

So i decided to play titanfall with the dorm mates, 2 hours in and i have to say i'd rather play call of duty than this really. Titans are nothing special and the amount of camping and spawnkilling is even worse than what call of duty modern warfare 2 had. Such an overly hyped game for no reason. Just another first person shooter with titans

So i decided to play titanfall with the dorm mates, 2 hours in and i have to say i'd rather play call of duty than this really. Titans are nothing special and the amount of camping and spawnkilling is even worse than what call of duty modern warfare 2 had. Such an overly hyped game for no reason. Just another first person shooter with titans

Its popular because youtube, machinma, ign, and the sort say so. I've yet to see any gameplay footage that makes me think its something amazing. I'd be willing to spend $30 or so on it, but not full price. 

Its popular because youtube, machinma, ign, and the sort say so. I've yet to see any gameplay footage that makes me think its something amazing. I'd be willing to spend $30 or so on it, but not full price.

Of course especially since it is solely a multiplayer game it is not worth $60, luckily i didn't have to buy it. All the Xbone fanboys always saying that this is the reason to buy an Xbone but i see no reason to buy one if my dorm mate hadn't already bought it.

In April should i get Demon Gaze or Conception 2 first, will most likely get both eventually but not sure if i should wait for Demon Gaze first or Conception 2

Well, I have a new SDOJ high score:  2945316870, stage 5, 360 version

Stage 5 is very difficult for me.  It is so hard even in 360 mode that I really needn't worry about messing with Arcade mode until I can clear this without continuing.

Fighting the final boss of Totori Plus. It's absolute shit game design to have a game where doing battles is not important, then include a final boss and a time limit to fight it. Absolutely fucking bull shit game design. Luckily I left myself some time to grind more levels, but its infuriating that I'm up against the clock because Gust decided to tack on a boss fight at the end of a game. It would make more sense if fighting battles was necessary to actually get to that point, but I barely fought at all and instead did item synthesis to get to that point of the game. Suddenly, it's all worthless. GG devs 

Just finished Chapter 5 in Toukiden, christ the big oni take forever to kill. The bow is no doubt the best weapon in the game. Most of the trophies will probably take ages to get so definitely not going for platinum. Have many more extra missions and other stuff to do but will most likely put it off until i finish FF X/X2 when i pick it up tomorrow.

I finished Shin Megami Tensei IV yesterday.  I ended up going chaos route.  My main dude was level 72 by the end of the game.  Overall I'd say it was pretty good, I really enjoyed it, though I couldn't be bothered to complete all the challenge quests. (Which I learned afterwards is a requirement for the Neutral ending.)

Since then I've been playing some Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, though I've been thinking of going back to Etrian Odyssey Untold, and I still have to play my copy of Mother 3 on GBA.

Finishing Tomb Raider and Metro Last Light. Both were really enjoyable. Got my Tales of Symhonia Limited Edition but I'll postpon it untill I have more time.

Thinking in getting the Witch and the Hundred Knight but I'm on a fance on that. Anyone can shed more light on that? Anyone played it and liked it?