What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Hitman Absoulution is really fun, great example of a stealth game that is exciting and good. I never finished it because my game froze when it was saving and got corrupted. Now playing Chrono Phantasma, really fun so far, just like my favorite fighting game series is supposed to be.

Also saw that Project Diva F 2nd is coming to the west in fall guys yay~

Hitman Absoulution is really fun, great example of a stealth game that is exciting and good. I never finished it because my game froze when it was saving and got corrupted. Now playing Chrono Phantasma, really fun so far, just like my favorite fighting game series is supposed to be.

Who's your main in Chronophantasma? Have you tried out Kokonoe yet?

Who's your main in Chronophantasma? Have you tried out Kokonoe yet?

Kokonoe is just too damn broken so far online i've faced so many Kokonoes it's really pissing me off, she's just plain better than every other character. And i decided to give lowest tier Bullet a try, she's not really bad if you can use her good but damn does she have so many bad match ups. My regular main is Lambda 11/Nu 13. 

I saw a game called goat simulator on steam and I couldn't exist. I'm going to fool around then go back to studying. 

Oh my God, YES.  I'm going to be buying that as soon as I finish putting my computer together.  I saw one of the trailers on YouTube and laughed like an idiot.  I need that game in my life.

Yep, that sounds about right.  The game seems pretty good so far.  The transition between stealth and combat is really smooth; in fact, I accidentally got discovered, then shot a guard in the face after only pressing the right directional button and the right trigger.  Didn't even have to uncrouch first.  I gotta get the other Hitman games after I beat Absolution.  They're so fun.

How could you put such an amazing game on hold like that. shame on you

I've put in on hold ever since all of my NPCs died due to dragons and vampires spawning in villages whenever I fast-travel to them.  I was playing the Xbox 360 version, so I put it on hold until I could buy it on the PC.  I SHALL RESURRECT ALL OF MY SLAIN COUNTRYMEN!  ALL HAIL CONSOLE COMMANDS!

I've put in on hold ever since all of my NPCs died due to dragons and vampires spawning in villages whenever I fast-travel to them.  I was playing the Xbox 360 version, so I put it on hold until I could buy it on the PC.  I SHALL RESURRECT ALL OF MY SLAIN COUNTRYMEN!  ALL HAIL CONSOLE COMMANDS!

I assume that you're going to play as a necromancer then...

I assume that you're going to play as a necromancer then...

Nope.  Console commands are a debugging tool for people playing Skyrim (and almost every other game) on PCs.  You press the "~" key and type in code, and you're able to change the current state of the game, like the state of characters (alive -> dead or dead-> alive), spawning NPCs, enemies, and items, or toggling god mode.  It's kinda mandatory for Bethesda games, since on my Skyrim file on my Xbox 360 1/3-1/2 of all of the NPCs are dead due to dragons and vampires spawning whenever I fast-traveled anywhere.  I could kill them when they spawned, but not before they took out at least 3-5 NPCs, like the blacksmith, shopkeeper, and a handful of guards.  Things like that also made me stop playing Fallout on the 360.  One of the merchants got killed by a raider with a rocket launcher early in the game (they're not even supposed to have rocket launchers at the point I was at!), so I decided that I'd never play it on the 360 ever again.  It's also easier to get around the bugs that plague both games with console commands.  I'd consider resurrecting NPCs cheating, but after entire towns and villages get killed by dragons/vampires/Super Mutant Overlords, I think it's justified.  That's all I'm going to use it for, aside from fixing glitches.

Nope.  Console commands are a debugging tool for people playing Skyrim (and almost every other game) on PCs.  You press the "~" key and type in code, and you're able to change the current state of the game, like the state of characters (alive -> dead or dead-> alive), spawning NPCs, enemies, and items, or toggling god mode.  It's kinda mandatory for Bethesda games, since on my Skyrim file on my Xbox 360 1/3-1/2 of all of the NPCs are dead due to dragons and vampires spawning whenever I fast-traveled anywhere.  I could kill them when they spawned, but not before they took out at least 3-5 NPCs, like the blacksmith, shopkeeper, and a handful of guards.  Things like that also made me stop playing Fallout on the 360.  One of the merchants got killed by a raider with a rocket launcher early in the game (they're not even supposed to have rocket launchers at the point I was at!), so I decided that I'd never play it on the 360 ever again.  It's also easier to get around the bugs that plague both games with console commands.  I'd consider resurrecting NPCs cheating, but after entire towns and villages get killed by dragons/vampires/Super Mutant Overlords, I think it's justified.  That's all I'm going to use it for, aside from fixing glitches.

No worries, I knew about console commands. I was just making a joke, and apparently a bad one. Lol.

No worries, I knew about console commands. I was just making a joke, and apparently a bad one. Lol.

No, I got it, I just can't detect jokes/sarcasm very well over text ^_^  I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not, hence the explanation of console commands.

Now that I know you were joking, that's actually pretty funny  :3

Currently playing Final Fantasy XIV:A Realm Reborn. Maxed out my Paladin. 

Pic Related

W99sjKx.png

I too am still playing FFXIV, and I give you props for being able to level paladin and still have your sanity.  I'm playing as a Warrior and Monk

jkrCiz7.jpg?1

X6TYoEG.jpg?1