What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Time to go work on tales of symphonia. I'm so backlogged on tales games.

I've only played Vesperia XD I've got Graces and Xilia sitting on my shelf though.

In other news, I just finished Ys: The Oath in Felghana and it was really good! While it didn't try for anything exceptional every aspect of it was executed perfectly. The combat was fun with interesting boss fights and it featured some of the best English voice acting i've ever heard. I would highly recommend it.

I've only played Vesperia XD I've got Graces and Xilia sitting on my shelf though.

In other news, I just finished Ys: The Oath in Felghana and it was really good! While it didn't try for anything exceptional every aspect of it was executed perfectly. The combat was fun with interesting boss fights and it featured some of the best English voice acting i've ever heard. I would highly recommend it.

Speaking of Ys series. I saw gameplay of "Ys: memories of Celceta" and it is very good as i can see. Want to play it, someday after "Persona 4" and "Virtue's Last Reward". But maybe at the same time.

Speaking of Ys series. I saw gameplay of "Ys: memories of Celceta" and it is very good as i can see. Want to play it, someday after "Persona 4" and "Virtue's Last Reward". But maybe at the same time.

I don't even have any game for my Vita T_T

But yeah, I finished every Ys game on Nightmare... but I don't have Memories of Celceta, and that kills my log of Ys... T_T

I'm still trying to platinum Tales of Graces f :v

Last game I played would have been either Mad Father, or ArmA3 

Been to busy with things and getting ready for next trimester of Uni 

Although I have been trying to play all the good Final Fantasy games, Almost finished VII, then probably replay X again 

Replaying episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us in anticipation of episode 2 tonight.

I started reading the Fables comics that that game is based on and really enjoyed them. Highly recommended!

I think i'll wait for the full release before I buy the game though.

Started playing Ys 1...i'm not really liking the "bump" battle system.

I started reading the Fables comics that that game is based on and really enjoyed them. Highly recommended!

I think i'll wait for the full release before I buy the game though.

Started playing Ys 1...i'm not really liking the "bump" battle system.

Ys I was good for me, but Ys II is still my favourite, I actually liked the bump battle system as it was a nice change from the usual turn-based and Dragonslayer kind-Real Time Action RPG.

Playing Skyrim ATM. Though I am already planning a restart even though I have barely done anything in my current playthrough.
Why?

Because of this and this.

Seeing as I am also using Duel v7, ASIS to add spells from spell mods and and SkyRe perks, not to mention Deadly Dragons and Dragon Combat Overhaul AND a full Immersive Patrols?
I am preparing for a mountain of dead dovahkiin's.

Lots and lots of dead dovahkiin D: