• Akane's childhood friend and also rival, Yves Elaine Austin
  2. 2. Best Koiken Otome route

• Girl with wind power and hold rapier, Yves Elaine Austin
    • Katana and ice power user, Kamishiro Touko
    • Supposed powerless girl, Someya Yuzu
    • Using greatsword and had fire power, Yasukuni Akane

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, Rooke said:

Now there's a joyful thought. Someone needs to get into contact with Dovac, ASAP!

Can Sekai Project cause double the salt by licensing Koiken Otome and Baldr Sky in the same week and putting them both as all ages only? We will have to see. :makina:

• Eclipsed changed the title to Koiken Otome Discussion Thread
  • Eclipsed changed the title to Koiken Otome Discussion Thread - 100% QC!!
2 hours ago, Rooke said:

Now there's a joyful thought. Someone needs to get into contact with Dovac, ASAP!

brb hiring a hitman on Dovac before this happens.

Also it says 100% QC.... Unleash this fucking beast now!!!

2 minutes ago, FamishedPants said:

Oh god. Why does that even have a game? I had meant the anime, which is a quality trainwreck, like Code Geass. 

I wanna say you should not disregard a game due to its art but that's entirely the reason why I have yet to play Eien no Aselia. Still, Unteralterbach was very entertaining.

Have you tried Killer Queen? Was okay, although you might have problems with its art as well... 

I haven't played Killer Queen honestly forgot it even existed lol. I remember seeing it back when it first got translated. While the art style is not the greatest it is acceptable enough for me. It's a bit too dated for my preferences, but I just might give it a shot.

For now I'll just give the review link for Koiken Otome. You may read those if you didn't care about spoiler. Here's the review in Spanish language (If the reader here not from Spain or didn't speak Spanish, might as well using Google Translate here). Oh, and at least we knew in one day there will be no update from them.

Edited by littleshogun

Well, we’ve done it. Koiken Otome is now at the stage where we’re ready for release. We’ll need a bit to:

• Finalize some lines (two of them).
  • Create the patch.
  • Test it to make sure you can get from the start to finish, and that everything has been included (can’t be missing those images for example).
  • Create the torrents and start seeding, and upload to a file host for those who prefer DDL.
  • And finally to create the post and release the patch to the world!

Stay tuned!

"24 hours" has been switched to "stay tuned". My precious heart.... Why you do this to me? :conspiracy:

9 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Well, we’ve done it. Koiken Otome is now at the stage where we’re ready for release. We’ll need a bit to:

• Finalize some lines (two of them).
  • Create the patch.
  • Test it to make sure you can get from the start to finish, and that everything has been included (can’t be missing those images for example).
  • Create the torrents and start seeding, and upload to a file host for those who prefer DDL.
  • And finally to create the post and release the patch to the world!

Stay tuned!

"24 hours" has been switched to "stay tuned". My precious heart.... Why you do this to me? :conspiracy:

SOON, MY SEX WITH TENTACLES (CONSENSUAL)

SOON...

FAQ added to the post:

FAQ

We’re using a new method of patching which should reduce the patch size to somewhere between 20-30mb.

Only one person has access to this new patcher and it isn’t me.

Don’t expect this until next week due to real life.

There will be a pre-patched torrent and a pre-patched DDL. There will also be a DDL for the patch files only (is a torrent for such a small size required?).

We’re not being licensed by MangaGamer or SekaiProject so shut it. I hate these two companies with a passion.

2 hours ago, TheFantasm said:

We’re not being licensed by MangaGamer or SekaiProject so shut it. I hate these two companies with a passion.

Yeah!!! Screw those guys! Hope they get gangraped by old men at a crowded train... full of more old men. *NTR imagination goes wild*

4 hours ago, Decay said:

I suppose the kinds of people who would openly endorse and support the piracy of the games they translate would also be the kinds of people who would hate localization companies with a passion.

Are they Aaeru-level anti-copyright nutjobs or something?

No, I just hate assholes trying to make a profit out of other people's hard work translation that was made available to the public for free. SP did this with some titles already. 

6 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

No, I just hate assholes trying to make a profit out of other people's hard work translation that was made available to the public for free. SP did this with some titles already. 

Wasn't SP once a translation group themselves, but then became a sell-out, fucked over some VN Developers and now plays choirboy.

Same with fakku, they once were just hosting Doujinshis like sadpanda, but then they started buying shit and reporting other sites for hosting their content.

Crunchyroll, etc. etc.

18 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

The translators themselves get paid, and the localisers do a lot of work negotiating and spend a fair amount of coin licensing the game to allow those translators to get paid. The translators are free to negotiate with the Japanese developers and buy the license themselves if they feel they can do better.

That it was formerly released to the public for free really has nothing to do with anything. Unless you're the consumer and like getting things for free, but tough. EDIT: I suppose we're pretending for a moment people don't download it for free after it's been officially licensed, I suppose.

12 minutes ago, Ningen said:

Wasn't SP once a translation group themselves, but then became a sell-out

Define "sell out".

1 minute ago, Rooke said:

Define "sell out".

It means something like alienating the original fanbase for monetary reasons.

You know, like SP :Kappa:

8 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Huh, wow, stopping illegal activity and suddenly following the law? What a bunch of monsters...

Just like in politics  :miyako: