Horse Racing

OriginalRen

I had to come back to say this. We all knew what we wanted. We all knew we wanted high school horse racing girls. But that's not all! We needed them to be idols as well. I would like all you to look back on this day in the near future when you're old and dying. Look back and remember the day that you lived to see an anime being made about high school, horse racing girls who are also world class idols. Not only do we get to watch girls being treated like literal animals, but we also get to bet on them. Human trafficking? Absolutely.

Simply stunning. We don't need anything else.

So much money and time poured..no... I should say wasted... on this garbage, so many bad animu :( there are so many good stories out there that are waiting to be fantastic animu but sadly they don't sell...instead they do this shit and it sells!!!!!! Who can watch this garbage!? I'm so mad, this world is so weird and illogical :saber:

I can't even vote down the video...they won't even let me do that :komari:

10 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Please, do these girls even ride motorcycles?

This isn't an anime by the way, it's a game trailer for a game called Uma Musume which is basically your typical idol raising simulator except there's horse-racing mechanics involved somehow.

So my dream of a yuri anime with horse girl idols is crushed? 

Why? WHY?! :pyaa: 

11 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

So where do I pre-order?

As far as I know it's not available yet, but it's by Cygames, the makers of Granblue Fantasy and Tokyo 7th Sisters, two really popular mobile games in Japan.
You should follow the game's website for whenever it's available: http://umamusume.jp/
The full title is "Uma Musume Pretty Derby"  by the way (Uma Musume =  Horse Girl), once again revealing Japan's great naming sense.

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

Please, do these girls even ride motorcycles?

This isn't an anime by the way, it's a game trailer for a game called Uma Musume which is basically your typical idol raising simulator except there's horse-racing mechanics involved somehow.

Her helmet looks like it says "anal." Simply stunning.

9 hours ago, Satsuki said:

I already got a bunch of military and history books scattered around my room, now I have to stock up even more books about horse?

Learning all manners equine is a noble endeavor dating back hundreds of centuries.

But I think in this case you can brush up on cute anime girls and betting lines.