Radical visual novel ideas.... Share them here!

CeruleanGamer

So, I saw that thread about cliche stories, so I kinda came up with an idea. If you were a visual novel writer and was asked to write a rather radical plot that has never been written before, what would it be? Here's my list:

- A galge about a Christian man going to Saudi Arabia to date and possibly marry an Arab woman. Has a harem route obviously. 

- A nakige visual novel about a Jewish female survivor during World War 2 who falls in love with a German soldier. 

- A moege where you get to date these 5 diverse women: A Chinese loli girl, a busty brunette onee-san with a sexy Spanish accent, an English speaking ojou-sama, a Russian tsundere, and an athletic African girl.

- An otome game where you play as an S&M club queen and you get to punish I mean go out with different masochist men. 

- A visual novel where you play as a puppy and seduce other bitches (literally). Beware: Furries?

- A visual novel with gameplay elements where you play as a delivery man/mail man/Fed Ex guy and try to sleep with as many women as you can.

So what silly and stupid radical plots did you guys come up with? Oh and if any vn fits the ideas above already, feel free to share them because I don't know any who fit in these categories/plots yet. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

I have a few ideas I might like to write out at sometime.  There's this one that would be absolutely absurd in my opinion, so I guess it's perfect.

The basic concept is that there's this artifact floating around the world, a magical artifact.  In fact, it's a magic hat.  When you pick it up and nobody's used it recently, it's just a piece of cloth, so you wrap it around your head.  Doing so activates the hat, which comes to life by becoming either the hat you most desire subconsciously.  It turns into said hat gains a personality that's concurrent with the hat you chose, and grants you powers befitting the lore behind said hat.  Oh, and you play as the hat, the different routes being different people who wear you.  It's silly but it could be fun, I think.

- A nakige visual novel about a Jewish female survivor during World War 2 who falls in love with a German soldier. 

I think it has to be the other way around. It's the German soldier who is having other thoughts than killing her. She can love him all she wants but he'll still throw her in the gas chamber.

You play as a NEET who sits at home all day every day and nothing happens until the VN ends :Kappa:

NEET Simulator: experience the glory that is NEETs in 2D instead of 3D!@#

~~

I'll go for the standard already-done-5million- times modern day reputable high school, nice guy protagonist with a perverted side, one or two bro characters, and six heroines. Uhh the heroines will be same age confident tsundere, strict class president, and genius kuudere; seductive+mischievious kouhai; childhoodfriend+shy senpai, and gentle badass sensei

Common route will focus on the Science/Robotics Club that's well renowned for coming up with innovative technology and include lighthearted SoL comedy shenanigans b/w the characters

Then one day a botched experiment will send all of them 10,000 years into the future into a world where robots have taken over humanity

And it'll be up to these nine characters to put an end to the robots, return to their own timeline, and make sure robots never advance to such a state

There will be deaths, lots of H, and the final boss fight will be between the protag+survivors vs. the genius kuudere who turns out to be the one who allowed robots to take over because she believes robots are the next phase in human evolution; if the protag romanced her he can choose to abandon his friends+humanity and side with her to solidy the new era of robofied humans

...what a shatty story :rimu:

The male protagonist fails to have sex with all five girls he encounters. In the end, he buys a hooker and only shoots a normal size amount of semen instead of the buckets most protagonists do. Then dies of herpes.

You forgot to have him give the women aids. Turns out that the reason he didn't produce much white stuff is because he didn't have much to begin with. 

- A galge about a Christian man going to Saudi Arabia to date and possibly marry an Arab woman. Has a harem route obviously. 

I'm planing on making a Visual Novel that's very similar to this, so you can look forward to that ;P

Hmmm, I myself would like to see a VN where an Arab goes to Japan to get some anime gals, harem route guaranteed  :P

I think it has to be the other way around. It's the German soldier who is having other thoughts than killing her.

As a German, I find it pretty disturbing that you assume, we can't think about anything else than killing people, lol. :illya:

That said, I always wanted to write a visual novel with Adolf as the main character. I would call it "Romance of the Third Reich" (do you get it?) and it would have a loli route with Geli Raubal, a Netori route with Erna Hanfstaengl and obviously a very romantic true route with Eva Braun, ending with an underground wedding and raburabu suicide shortly after. :heart:

I think it has to be the other way around. It's the German soldier who is having other thoughts than killing her.

As a German, I find it pretty disturbing that you assume, we can't think about anything else than killing people, lol. :illya:

That said, I always wanted to write a visual novel with Adolf as the main character. I would call it "Romance of the Third Reich" (do you get it?) and it would have a loli route with Geli Raubal, a Netori route with Erna Hanfstaengl and obviously a very romantic true route with Eva Braun, ending with an underground wedding and raburabu suicide shortly after. :heart:

And then Stauffenberg came and fuck things up....

YOUR CHOICE:

Invade Russia - Those Commies will never see it coming!

Don't Invade Russia - Seriously? It's f-ckin' cold there, dude!

Lol this is gold guys. Keep those ideas coming. I had fun reading them! 

As a German, I find it pretty disturbing that you assume, we can't think about anything else than killing people, lol. :illya:

That said, I always wanted to write a visual novel with Adolf as the main character. I would call it "Romance of the Third Reich" (do you get it?) and it would have a loli route with Geli Raubal, a Netori route with Erna Hanfstaengl and obviously a very romantic true route with Eva Braun, ending with an underground wedding and raburabu suicide shortly after. :heart:

Shut up and take my money now! I would so buy this!

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Hahaha. I don't think that!

What I mean is that the scene is WW2, so obviously the majority of German soldiers are getting rid of the Jews. There would be no story if she fell in love with him, and then he kills her. He's the one who falls in love, and then he has second thoughts on what he's about to do, and then he either escapes with her or they both die or something. Or possibly he dies and then she manages to see it through the war and lives on without him.

Hahaha. I don't think that!

What I mean is that the scene is WW2, so obviously the majority of German soldiers are getting rid of the Jews. There would be no story if she fell in love with him, and then he kills her. He's the one who falls in love, and then he has second thoughts on what he's about to do, and then he either escapes with her or they both die or something. Or possibly he dies and then she manages to see it through the war and lives on without him.

Hmm so you wanna do it like an utsuge? Like Titanic or Romeo and Juliet? Shucks, I'm such a sucker for tragedy romances like those. I was crying buckets on Life is Beautiful.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Hmm so you wanna do it like an utsuge? Like Titanic or Romeo and Juliet? Shucks, I'm such a sucker for tragedy romances like those. I was crying buckets on Life is Beautiful.

Heck yeah! Who doesn't like a good cry? :)

Oh wow, I never even heard of this movie. Thank you. I think my mum would love it, but I dunno if I'd want to watch it with her.. I CRY EVRY TIME