What are you playing?

Now that Coμ got a second patch, I picked it up again, aiming for Benio's route as I haven't even finished the common route. 

Now, I have a question for those who already played it (if there's any ;A;)

It may be, or not, a spoiler, you're warned D; (?)

Does O Haru keep being a bitch after you enter her route? I just want to know if she keeps sleeping with lots of guys or stays faithful to the MC (which I can't see happening...), that way I'll know if I should skip her as I don't like those kind of characters.

Thanks >O<!

PD: If she doesn't even have a route, just forget this xD

Just started reading Axanael with my roommate. I really like the story structure, the humor is good (except for the "Kore wa jiken?!"... seriously, stop :D), and the story seems to be quite intriguing, even if it's slow to pick up. If there was one bad thing, well... that h-scene was really unexpected. From how the VN appeared, I really didn't expect any to be there... sasuga Nitro+ and one positioned right in front of the OP, too? Madness. We skipped most of it just because... lol reading h.scenes with someone, no; so there hopefully wasn't too much going on beside the psychopath yandere sex.

Does O Haru keep being a bitch after you enter her route? I just want to know if she keeps sleeping with lots of guys or stays faithful to the MC (which I can't see happening...), that way I'll know if I should skip her as I don't like those kind of characters.

Thanks >O<!

As far as I know that aspect doesn't change, also Haru doesn't have a route...then again there's alot of heroines in this game without routes

Oh, I was wondering, I have no idea what VN to read after Grisaia.  I have a decent list, but no clear frontrunners.  A little help picking one to read next would be very much appreciated.

Installed VNs: Cross†Channel, Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Kanon, Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative, Tomoyo After, Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tooya, Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo

VNs I've been looking at but haven't installed: Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!, Utawarerumono, Sekien no Inganock, Witch's Garden

Now that Coμ got a second patch, I picked it up again, aiming for Benio's route as I haven't even finished the common route. 

Thanks >O<!

Is Coμ Storyline Good? Im Just Thinking If I Download This Or Not~

Which routes were your favorites?  I really should complete it, but I just hate Isuzu so much, and I lost steam before getting to Yume and Mare.

Yume And Mare Are My Favorite's~ ^^

I'm currently playing Hoshizora no Memoria. The game has really nice GUI, a decent VA, nice story and art. What annoys me just a bit is that you have to complete ALL the routes to actually get to the true route. I would understand if they were depending on each other story-wise, but since you just have to replay it from the start it is annoying even though you can skip between already read text, because I for example don't really want to play the incest route in order to get the true one, but oh well.  :wacko:

I'm currently playing Hoshizora no Memoria. The game has really nice GUI, a decent VA, nice story and art. What annoys me just a bit is that you have to complete ALL the routes to actually get to the true route. I would understand if they were depending on each other story-wise, but since you just have to replay it from the start it is annoying even though you can skip between already read text, because I for example don't really want to play the incest route in order to get the true one, but oh well.  :wacko:

If some of the routes bother you that much, skip through the text so you can unlock everything, then ask people here what the important details were.  I hated Isuzu so much that I completely ignored her route (aside from skipping through it to unlock Chinami's, which...wasn't that great...), and I even got to see the important plot details.

Yume And Mare Are My Favorite's~ ^^

My favorites were Komomo and Kasume's routes, with Asuho's firmly in second place.

Are those two worth doing?  Just wondering, since besides Isuzu's route, they're the only two I haven't finished.

I actually lost steam playing Hoshizora no Memoria right after I just started Yume's route. Now that I have a completely new Laptop, I really don't feel like going through the rest of the novel again. Really didn't like Isuzu's or the sister route. I was also disappointed by how short Kosame's route was, at the time she was my favorite heroine in the novel.

Moving on, I really wanted to read Rewrite, but it never works on my Laptop. Also, how is Kono Aozora ni ni Tsubasa o Hirogete? I heard less than stellar things about how they did the translation.

If some of the routes bother you that much, skip through the text so you can unlock everything, then ask people here what the important details were.  I hated Isuzu so much that I completely ignored her route (aside from skipping through it to unlock Chinami's, which...wasn't that great...), and I even got to see the important plot details.

My favorites were Komomo and Kasume's routes, with Asuho's firmly in second place.

Are those two worth doing?  Just wondering, since besides Isuzu's route, they're the only two I haven't finished.

Yume's route is either you like it or don't and Mare is just Lolicon fanservice. Not really a route tbh.

I actually lost steam playing Hoshizora no Memoria right after I just started Yume's route. Now that I have a completely new Laptop, I really don't feel like going through the rest of the novel again. Really didn't like Isuzu's or the sister route. I was also disappointed by how short Kosame's route was, at the time she was my favorite heroine in the novel.

Moving on, I really wanted to read Rewrite, but it never works on my Laptop. Also, how is Kono Aozora ni ni Tsubasa o Hirogete? I heard less than stellar things about how they did the translation.

It's alright, i liked it. Maybe you will too.

Yume's route is either you like it or don't and Mare is just Lolicon fanservice. Not really a route tbh.

From what I've heard about it, Yume's depressing as hell, which makes me hesitant to read it.  I'm a big crybaby, and I don't like getting depressed.  And is that really all Mare's route is?  Does it have nothing else going for it?

From what I've heard about it, Yume's depressing as hell, which makes me hesitant to read it.  I'm a big crybaby, and I don't like getting depressed.  And is that really all Mare's route is?  Does it have nothing else going for it?

It is pretty depressing to read through, and to me the route is just plain stupid really. Doesn't make much sense at all. And yes Mare's route isn't much. 

It's just like a few H-Scenes. And some other stuff.

The whole setting and story setup about reapers and matsuruwomono or however that's written again is used quite a bit in Yume's route. Personally I liked it, but I also liked Isuzu's and all so we're probably on different wavelengths here (though those routes aren't all that similar... meh).

I don't think Yume's route is really all that depressing, but I'm comparing it to nakige here, not normal stories. It has drama... as it should, to not be boring.