What are you playing?

Try updating ITH, and try again. There is a update exe in the ITH folder.

Pretty sure VNR and ITH has a max limit on how many letters that can be captured at one time. 150 or 200 I think. There should be a setting somewhere to set that higher if that's the problem.

Tried updating ITH several times, but with no luck. As for the max limit, I think it was 150, which it crossed very often-- I wonder if it can somehow grab the lines separately instead?

There is such settings, adjust the count slider on the left side menu -> options

Thank you! I haven't noticed the slider at all, and I kept wondering why it isn't in the text settings or preferences... :D It seems to sort of work now, I'll just have to arrange all that text somehow. :)

Playing fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nächsten Phase.

-5 OP (mainly by fripSide and Yousei Teikoku)

-Numerous insert songs + over 40 BGMs

-Over 200 CGs and

-Those Sound effects.

What a high production value. The plot device seems too contrived though.

Falling in love with momiji. She is so damn cute.  :wub:

Tried updating ITH several times, but with no luck. As for the max limit, I think it was 150, which it crossed very often-- I wonder if it can somehow grab the lines separately instead?

Thank you! I haven't noticed the slider at all, and I kept wondering why it isn't in the text settings or preferences... :D It seems to sort of work now, I'll just have to arrange all that text somehow. :)

You could reduce the size of the text also. If you want to display long texts.

You could reduce the size of the text also. If you want to display long texts.

Yeah. In the end, I hid the text completely and made it automatically copy to clipboard and just used TA instead for the vocab and such.Well, even with that it's very hard, I think I'll have to wait with this one and stick to something with small textboxes for now... even Meikyuu sounds like a much easier option compared to this. :D

Yeah. In the end, I hid the text completely and made it automatically copy to clipboard and just used TA instead for the vocab and such.Well, even with that it's very hard, I think I'll have to wait with this one and stick to something with small textboxes for now... even Meikyuu sounds like a much easier option compared to this. :D

I'll just say Meikyuu has harder vocabulary than Kajitsu. Sometimes I had to look up several words on the same line, bureaucratic/military vocabulary is not my forte.

^ very nice Putina FTW !!!

Playing Hatsukoi 1/1  4/5 route currently on Yukino route and i have to say this one is overly long each route is like 7 to 9hrs of read and also the protagonist is somewhat like a baby who needs someone to feed him something before he moves . i salute all those who managed to get through this torture

Finished it recently - not really worth much if you ask me. I prefer dolls to be more like dolls... well, maybe it's just me.

Have to read innocent bullet too...i

really  i finished the prologue yesterday and id have to agree with you that it has that not really worth much vibe but hey loli doll are win and also the OP is catchy

------

think im near Yukino end 2Hscenes left the drama begins here and im starting to really hate the protag now

Read through what I could understand of the Senshinkan prologue, and it was beyond amazing. I have never seen something so epic in a VN, and to think that was just the prologue... Unfortunately, I can't get ITH working with it at all, and VNR has serious trouble with the long text (it takes text from the whole NVL textbox at each click, no matter how much of it appears, which results in it being too long for it to handle 95% of the time), so I won't be reading this until there's some sort of a fix. ;_;

It's so frustrating to have bad japanese and such epic things coming out, I really need to go crazy on the kanji or something. :D

Senshinkan is absolutely bonkers. Im currently reading it at a snails pace, mostly because it is obscenely difficult japanese with a very complicated setting, so. Hard times.

The ITH problem is annoying and really adds to the reading time, but i've gotten used to it. Just highlight whats on the screen at the time in the textwall and break it up into chunks. It's far less intimidating that way then reading a huge textwall before any of it is on screen. Theres no fix to it, unfortunately. It's just how the engine is.

How far in are you? Also are you using the graphics patch? Although no graphics patch can make it look as good as Ren-senpai~

Yep I am using UmiTweak with the ps3 sprites I am on Route 2 of Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. 

Shortly after the servants have turned in their Master Keys and George and the servants have migrated to the kitchen.

Well, I'm still playing through the common route in Grisaia, and I'm trying to resist the urge to bash my head against a wall.  It's not that it's bad, it's just SOOOO SLOW.  Nothing really important plot-wise has happened yet, and it's making me wonder when the hell the first choice is gonna show up.

I'm past the point where

Amane gives Michiru the concentrated Vitamin A powder, and sarcastically does a whole bit about it being heroin after Yuuji asks her if it is.

Well, I'm still playing through the common route in Grisaia, and I'm trying to resist the urge to bash my head against a wall.  It's not that it's bad, it's just SOOOO SLOW.  Nothing really important plot-wise has happened yet, and it's making me wonder when the hell the first choice is gonna show up.

I'm past the point where

Amane gives Michiru the concentrated Vitamin A powder, and sarcastically does a whole bit about it being heroin after Yuuji asks her if it is.

I actually didn't mind that at all.

It does a good job at introducting correctly each character and it's incredibly funny.

I don't think Grisaia is a game to rush.

I just appreciated the humor and the characters. (Michiruuuuuu~ <3)

I actually didn't mind that at all.

It does a good job at introducting correctly each character and it's incredibly funny.

I don't think Grisaia is a game to rush.

I just appreciated the humor and the characters. (Michiruuuuuu~ <3)

It's not so much that I dislike that it's slow, it's just the few hooks that I've seen so far are followed by what seems to be amusing content that's not important to the main plot.  I thought that it'd pick up a bit several times, only to have it go back to its normal slow pacing.

I'm 2/3 through the game and from what i've heard and experienced for now there isn't any real plot, there's no true end. 

Just 5 heroines with an independant route.

So the plot will kick when you actually get on a route.

I'm 2/3 through the game and from what i've heard and experienced for now there isn't any real plot, there's no true end. 

Just 5 heroines with an independant route.

So the plot will kick when you actually get on a route.

It's the first part of a Trilogy of course theres no true end. it serves as an introduction to the girls. You get into Yuuji's back story and path in Meikyuu and then it finishes up in Rakuen