What are you playing?

Going for my last Grisaia route : Makina ._. ... I don't wanna ...

I really didn't want to do hers either since it had that pseudo-incest feel and lolis aren't exactly my thing, but I was very pleasantly surprised - it actually ended up being my favourite route, right next to Amane's. So I think you'll like it too, if only from the story standpoint. :)

Not sure if I asked this before, but how is Michiru's route?  I'm starting to like her character a little more now that I can see she's not entirely empty-headed.

The character is freaking awesome but the end of that route ... the guy who wrote it diserves some slaps in the face.

It had so much potential but ... yeah ..

And yeah makina ... please stop calling me Daddy, it feels ... not good at all ! Damn I don't want to date that brat.

Finished Juniper's Knot, and while it was certainly a touching story, and I don't generally mind short VNs, it was a little too short imo, didn't even take me half an hour to finish it.

Playing Go Go Nippon now, for teh lulz. :D

I did that before I started Umineko. The girls are both cute. And it WAS informative... however I am disappointed they recycled CG's AND Music from Kira Kira

I completed LB! EX routes last week and I can say that I was pretty satisfied with it.

If I were to rate the characters, it would be: Saya > Sasasasasa-chan > Kanata

and if I were to rate the routes, it would be: Saya > Kanata > Sasasasasa-chan.

I have to be quite honest about something though: I personally prefer Riki x Saya (more like the other way around lol) out of all the non-joke pairings. Their interactions and Saya's self-destructive mode are cute. Only if Rin wasn't the main heroine though. If she wasn't, I would ship them without worry.

The joke ending 'School Revolution' was hilarious, not to mention the masochistic mode or status Saya needed for it.

I also ended out reading all the way through Mayuri's ending in Steins;Gate. All I can say is that I'm extremely satisfied with this vn. I probably may end out finishing the vn tomorrow or the day after at this rate...

Sadly, I'll be taking a break (again) from vns after this.

I completed LB! EX routes last week and I can say that I was pretty satisfied with it.

If I were to rate the characters, it would be: Saya > Sasasasasa-chan > Kanata

and if I were to rate the routes, it would be: Saya > Kanata, Sasasasasa-chan.

I have to be quite honest about something though: I personally prefer Riki x Saya (more like the other way around lol) out of all the non-joke pairings. Their interactions and Saya's self-destructive mode are cute. Only if Rin wasn't the main heroine though. If she wasn't, I would ship them without worry.

The joke ending 'School Revolution' was hilarious, not to mention the masochistic mode or status Saya needed for it.

I also ended out reading all the way through Mayuri's ending in Steins;Gate. All I can say is that I'm extremely satisfied with this vn. I probably may end out finishing the vn tomorrow or the day after at this rate...

Sadly, I'll be taking a break (again) from vns after this.

Glad to hear that you liked it. Sounds like you had fun reading it. XD

On another note, I just started reading Karumaruka Circle.

It's really that bad?  Bummer, I was kinda looking forward to it.  Oh well.

Michirus route is REALLY polarized. You either love it or hate it, honestly. It has some absurdly hard to believe things, but some people don't mind. My biggest complaint as I've voiced many atimes in this thread is Yuujis random role as antagonist.

Because of those hard to believe things Michiru got retconned in the sequels i believe

Wow, I guess a lot of people didn't like it if Michiru got retconned.  Devs don't usually want to mess with what they set as canon.

My biggest complaint as I've voiced many atimes in this thread is Yuujis random role as antagonist.

Uhhh...what?  That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  Yuuji doesn't even seem to be an abusive/angry person so far.  Not saying that you're wrong, but what the hell.  Not even in line with his character.  That's got to be some extremely lazy writing.

I hope your body is ready.  Apparently Saya no Uta freaks people out.  Won't spoil anything, but it's pretty messed up.

I thought it was more bittersweet than fucked up. While it certainly has fucked up elements to it. I thought it was all in all quite a bittersweet tale.

I thought it was more bittersweet than fucked up. While it certainly has fucked up elements to it. I thought it was all in all quite a bittersweet tale.

Not saying that it isn't, but...Jesus, certain parts of it are really, REALLY fucked up.

Well there is romance, and people have been touched, so you aren't wrong.

I see what you did there  ;D

I did that before I started Umineko. The girls are both cute. And it WAS informative... however I am disappointed they recycled CG's AND Music from Kira Kira

That's pretty much how I felt about it after seeing 20 minutes of it on youtube, interesting but with recycled backgrounds and music.

Speaking of which, I've finished it and am going to read Ballad of an Evening Butterfly next.