What are you playing?

You guys worry me with the Hoshizora post. I still have to finish Yume's route (I think I'm about halfway through), and while I like it so far, it's nowhere near Komomo/Kosame-level. And Mare's route sounds just... ugh, why is it the last route if it is just fanservice? I was distracted by other VNs and wasn't in the mood to get back to Hoshizora, and you aren't making it any easier. :D

On another note, I can't get enough of these gaijin and the village-yakuza-woman in AXANEL:

"Nice Indojin! Japango...OK?!"  :lol:

There is a group here on fuwanovel working on it. From what I have seen they have been making decent progress as well.

Really?  That's the first I've heard of it.  Oh well, at least someone is making an effort to do it.  I guess I'll wait until the fandisc is translated to play through Mare's and Yume's routes.

Finished I/O. Not as good as the infinity series games, and it ended on a fucking Gainax ending, but still worth playing imo.

Oh my God, I just remembered the endings to FLCL and Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.  I seriously thought I was watching an edited version of the episodes that were made to troll people.  Unfortunately, that was not the case either time.

FINALLY finished Tsukihime. It was really good, but I just barely had any time to play it, so it took me a bit over a month, which is now I think the longest a VN has taken me, the second one, interestingly, being Fate/Stay Night.

Probably going to do a couple of short VNs next, like Juniper's Knot or something.

Against my better judgement I booted up harem party. What a terrible game. There were pointless h scenes within the first 10 minutes -_-

So that is getting deleted

Instead I installed grisaia after scraping together enough hd space. The production values are great and even though I've only played the intro the game looks interesting

FINALLY finished Tsukihime. It was really good, but I just barely had any time to play it, so it took me a bit over a month, which is now I think the longest a VN has taken me, the second one, interestingly, being Fate/Stay Night.

Probably going to do a couple of short VNs next, like Juniper's Knot or something.

Wait...Tsukihime is longer than Fate/stay night?  O.O  Wow.  If that's true, I'll think I'll move it lower on my to-read list.  I need a break from long VNs for a little bit.

Wait...Tsukihime is longer than Fate/stay night?  O.O  Wow.  If that's true, I'll think I'll move it lower on my to-read list.  I need a break from long VNs for a little bit.

I don't think it's longer, I simply mean the time between the date I started and the day I finished the VN. Little Busters, for example, took me like a week.