What are you playing?

1 hour ago, LiquidShu said:

Geh... really? I suppose it isn't that bad, Koihime is rather fun. Sei's route is better than expected so far and I had high hopes for her :sachi:

Yeah, you get the true ending scene if the 3 main heroines have the same amount of "love". You'll get a special option during the last scene of the game.

2 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Yeah, you get the true ending scene if the 3 main heroines have the same amount of "love". You'll get a special option during the last scene of the game.

Fuck really? So I have to do a play through where I pick the three main heroines at the same time, the same number of times? I don't believe I can max all three in one go. 

Just now, LiquidShu said:

Fuck really? So I have to do a play through where I pick the three main heroines at the same time, the same number of times? I don't believe I can max all three in one go. 

Oh no, just need the same number, not maxim them all. Like, you can do 2 on 2 of them, and that should be enough already, if I remember properly.

48 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Oh no, just need the same number, not maxim them all. Like, you can do 2 on 2 of them, and that should be enough already, if I remember properly.

My first playthrough I maxed both Aisha and Rinrin though...? Don't really understand what you mean. 

9 minutes ago, LiquidShu said:

My first playthrough I maxed both Aisha and Rinrin though...? Don't really understand what you mean. 

You can't do it in your first playthrough, I believe.

And what I mean is simply that. Do a couple events with a couple of the main heroines, and that's all.

so playing fate, day eight on haven's feel and I wanna make some wild fucking speculations cuz I like doing that

I'm just gonna call some things cuz I think I spoiled myself real bad here, there was a scene when shinji came to shiro's house to get sakura and she said she will do anything... I had a... reeeeeealy bad feeling so I went and checked something on vndb... sakura does not have a tag for virgin sex, my first thought was ofc shinji raped her, then I saw the scene where shinji tossed a girl in the maggot pit and she turned into rider, and since sakura is tagged with twin blowjob, well one of the sakuras is rider and she was fed to the maggots once

one thing I can't seam to keep track of is gilgamesh, I think he should be bound with kotomine but he came out as a magus to shirou and told him about lancer...

after reading this and the sequel I'm gonna need some lighthearted shit to cleanse myself, this vn is so heavy and dark sometimes

is the site bugged or am I just fucking blind cuz I can't seam to find the spoiler button

There's no spoiler button right now, but you could still add spoiler box here. Here's the setup below to add spoiler manually.

[spoilerx]Whatever content you want to hide in spoiler box[/spoilerx] (Note: Remove x to activate the setup)

Hope it'll be help if you want to add spoiler.

PS - If you need something lighthearted here, ToHeart 2 VN should be able to cleanse you, since it was only basic moege/charage.

5 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

There's no spoiler button right now, but you could still add spoiler box here. Here's the setup below to add spoiler manually.

[spoilerx]Whatever content you want to hide in spoiler box[/spoilerx] (Note: Remove x to activate the setup)

Hope it'll be help if you want to add spoiler.

PS - If you need something lighthearted here, ToHeart 2 VN should be able to cleanse you, since it was only basic moege/charage.

thanks for the spoiler tip ^^ is toheart 2 fully translated? I thought It was still in beta

^You guys sold me on VA-11 HA-11, I'll pick it up sometime later ^_^

~~
*Ahem*

This is probably suicide, but for now while I wait for the Koiky Ottermays over the weekend I'm picking up small VNs to read, so far I got KARAKARA lined up, Nekopara vol. 2.. and to balance it out, Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer and the Naru-kiss-osu series.

I finally managed to finish Tokyo Babel. :)

Moved my final review here though since it fits better in the actual discussion thread about the title.

On another note, I started reading Ikusa Megami Zero now. Since I had trouble hooking the game last time I gave the fan translation a try and it's not that bad so far. I guess it helps that I care more about the substance of the title and I'm not all too fanatical about translation standards, especially considering that English isn't my mother language, so I'm probably more tolerant to flaws.

24188.jpg

But it allows me to play the title in full screen which is a big improvement for a title with a tiny 800 x 600 resolution on a large screen. Currently, I'm still more troubled with the gameplay anyway. I died a few times in the prologue (!!!) already and got almost stuck at the first boss opponent - the large bird - in chapter 1. I guess I still underestimate the importance of grinding in Eushully games, though I admittedly made some tactical mistakes too.

But still, the game is rather unforgiving. I mean, why is it that I have yet to die in a game like Diablo 3 after one and a half play throughs, even picking the highest difficulty the game allows me to choose, while I get my ass kicked already in the prologue and the first chapter in this one. :blink:

Finished KARAKARA; wtf this shit was so short, if it wasn't for the two yummy H-scenes why would anyone even bother going All Ages with this??

Good art, meh soundtrack, standard moe heroines.

Didn't like how the narration tries to emphasize how Leon x Lucia were 4 years in the making but were too afraid to take it a step further, then all of a sudden Aisia pops up and its bangin' time.

Favorite moment:
kgfYoVT.jpg (960×540)

Lucia > Aisia.

47 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

wtf this shit was so short

Didnt they ask people for their opinions after playing the game? I think it's possible that the game is going to be episodic. They left it quite open. I'm of the Lucia > Aisia team too :mare:. I think Aisia was the much needed catalyst to shake up their comfort zone. Some people get comfortable in the safety of platonic relationships. They get afraid of losing the person in their entirety if they take that step forward. Plus they live together in a ruined world. Its a scary step to take.

Started reading Tokyo Babel. Loving it so far! The banter is really entertaining.  I like the zany comedic moments and i like that the artist isn't afraid to make characters look 'goofy' during those moments. I really like the character designs too, They looks normal and i find that really refreshing :sachi:.

The VAs are a joy to my ears [S. miyuki :wub:]. So many cool cg's 2! I'm not 2 far in yet so i'm not at the point with the explosive fights. The story is engaging and easy to follow. I'm glad i kept this in my back pocket for so long. I get to enjoy it now! :kosame:

16 minutes ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Didnt they ask people for their opinions after playing the game? I think it's possible that the game is going to be episodic. They left it quite open. I'm of the Lucia > Aisia team too :mare:. I think Aisia was the much needed catalyst to shake up their comfort zone. Some people get comfortable in the safety of platonic relationships. They get afraid of losing the person in their entirety if they take that step forward. Plus they live together in a ruined world. Its a scary step to take.

Started reading Tokyo Babel. Loving it so far! The banter is really entertaining.  I like the zany comedic moments and i like that the artist isn't afraid to make characters look 'goofy' during those moments. I really like the character designs too, They looks normal and i find that really refreshing :sachi:.

The VAs are a joy to my ears [S. miyuki :wub:]. So many cool cg's 2! I'm not 2 far in yet so i'm not at the point with the explosive fights. The story is engaging and easy to follow. I'm glad i kept this in my back pocket for so long. I get to enjoy it now! :kosame:

Incoming KARAKARA vol. 3 vs. Nekopara vol. 3 in 2017 :ryuusui:

~~
Ye, S Miyuki did a FANTASTIC job as Lilith, all of the VAs are great ^_^

Quick! Who's best girl atm for you??

24 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Quick! Who's best girl atm for you??

Its got to be Lilith! She's hilarious, she's like the trigger to everyone around her :wahaha:. She seems like a jerk, but she's actually like some sweet maiden too [the student council meeting where Raziel reveals 'something' :wahaha:]. 

I really like Raziel and Sorami too so far [All three heroines have personalities really unique to themselves, they don't clash] , but Lilith is definitely my best girl choice currently.

I am starting to think that maybe... just maybe... H scenes can seriously ruin a VN

Seriously, after discovering one of the darkest and saddest backstories of a character in anything I ever read/saw/played we get sempai please make sweet lavulavu with me cuz I desire men... because I was raped over and over... It seriously fucked up <no pun intended> with one of the most emotionally engaging moments in my vn history

I like H scenes in a vn, I'll admit I'm probably a weirdo and a perv, but I don\t want them in the middle of an emotional scene, Whenever I think of a good way to implement H scenes in a non-nukige vn I actually think of Amane's route in the first grisaia novel, You do the H scenes and you do the silly stuff and then you do the seriously heavy and messed up shit that leaves you emotionally scared and awake at night

edit

BTW what kind of a fucking sherloc could tell that sakura and rin were sisters just by the color of ribbons from an old photo, or am I just that dam thick that these things just flew by me and I never noticed some other signs

1 hour ago, bogdankl said:

I am starting to think that maybe... just maybe... H scenes can seriously ruin a VN

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, after discovering one of the darkest and saddest backstories of a character in anything I ever read/saw/played we get sempai please make sweet lavulavu with me cuz I desire men... because I was raped over and over... It seriously fucked up <no pun intended> with one of the most emotionally engaging moments in my vn history

I like H scenes in a vn, I'll admit I'm probably a weirdo and a perv, but I don\t want them in the middle of an emotional scene, Whenever I think of a good way to implement H scenes in a non-nukige vn I actually think of Amane's route in the first grisaia novel, You do the H scenes and you do the silly stuff and then you do the seriously heavy and messed up shit that leaves you emotionally scared and awake at night

edit

Reveal hidden contents

BTW what kind of a fucking sherloc could tell that sakura and rin were sisters just by the color of ribbons from an old photo, or am I just that dam thick that these things just flew by me and I never noticed some other signs

it all depends on how the hscene is done tbh, I have played eroge where the addition of the hscene made the emotional moment even more emotional for me.