What are you playing?

Just finished playing Dra+KoI ...

Was really interesting. I liked the overall plot and the few characters were well designed. It also managed to deliver some kind of message about the subjectivity of one's point of view.

But WTF was that soundcrack. It ruined it all.

Putting aside the main theme playing in the menu and at the end, the guy who managed the OST went full 420 blazeit. With his electric guitar and the weird singers they made... something... I don't know what to say, it just never fit the atmosphere and was incredibly strange to listen to given the fact that it didn't match the situation.

Oh and yeah the H-scenes were meh and too long for such a short Novel.

I just finished Angelic Howl.

Holy shit, that was intense and amazing. I hope the other routes can be as good as this.

I know, right?  Came outa nowhere and kicked you when you were down.  Loved Amane's bad end.  Did it first, and it made a line from her good end all the more powerful

(Amane: I'll fight to the death to keep you safe, Yuuji.)

Sadly, no other route in Grisaia can really compared to Amane's.  It's definitely the most powerful of all the routes.  My favorite is Sachi's, but I can't deny that in terms of quality, Amane's is far superior.  I dunno about Makina's, since I haven't finished it yet, but Yumiko's and Michiru's routes are...subpar and bad, respectively.  Sachi's and Makina's are the one's you'll probably like out of the others.

I know, right?  Came outa nowhere and kicked you when you were down.  Loved Amane's bad end.  Did it first, and it made a line from her good end all the more powerful

(Amane: I'll fight to the death to keep you safe, Yuuji.)

Sadly, no other route in Grisaia can really compared to Amane's.  It's definitely the most powerful of all the routes.  My favorite is Sachi's, but I can't deny that in terms of quality, Amane's is far superior.  I dunno about Makina's, since I haven't finished it yet, but Yumiko's and Michiru's routes are...subpar and bad, respectively.  Sachi's and Makina's are the one's you'll probably like out of the others.

I haven't read something this good in awhile. It's all I can bloody think about now, it's amazing! :D

Amane's is by far the best route in Grisaia. But you shouldn't let that keep you from enjoying Michru's. Not gonna lie, I HATED Michiru prior to her route... but damn she gets so interesting. As for Yumiko... it's a watered down version of Makina's... but it's nice to see more of the family aspect. Not to mention there really is no bad ending for Yumiko... not depends on your preference. 

Continuing Muramasa at a slow pace. I think I haven't read anything this cruel to the protagonist so far. And those nightmares-- I was laughing because how bizarre it was, but damn. Well, I guess it's time for some racing next. :D

Also started Reminiscence because... because of glorious AkaGoei cameos! Well, there was only one serious one so far, but it made me so happy! :D The story is also interesting, I like reading VNs with broken protagonists.

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni episode 2.

I am at the part where 

the halloween party "first twilight" occurs, ep2 is definitely way better than ep1 before the first sacrifices, it's definitely far less of a drag. I like how there are no choices!

I think the name is lovely: "When The Seagulls Cry."

Also started Reminiscence because... because of glorious AkaGoei cameos! Well, there was only one serious one so far, but it made me so happy! :D The story is also interesting, I like reading VNs with broken protagonists.

Lol! You ended up going for Reminiscence after Akagoei the same as me haha. Albeit I have already completed reminiscence a few months back hehe.

I find it really enjoyble to read vn's with broken protags as well. The more broken the better almost hahaha!

It's finaly over!  I finished Heaven's Feel and thus Fate/Stay Night yesterday, clocking around 132 hours according to the timer in the Extras menu.  It felt very long, but the last route went by much faster than the other two, it was pretty exciting and Sakura's story was very interesting.  I'm looking forward to playing Fate/Hollow, (Which I imported not long ago.) though I'm gonna wait for the full patch.

I'll probably work towards finishing Makina's route in Grisaia now since I had been at it for a while.  Only other one I've finished is Sachi.  I also have a few other games started, so I guess we'll see where my heart takes me. lol

Nearly finished up with School Days...and boy will I be glad when it's over. It's not so much I hate the game, but I wasn't expecting to get tired of it so  easily. Even taking several weeks break between playthroughs :(

What did you think of the H-scenes in it?  I almost couldn't bear to watch, lol  :blink:

What did you think of the H-scenes in it?  I almost couldn't bear to watch, lol.

Some weren't that bad, though there were still a good amount that made me laugh and/or facepalm at the atrocious looping of a few seconds of animation, the awkward pauses, the bad lip synching (this puts dubbed Godzilla movies to shame), and some laugh out loud flubs

for instance in once ero scene in one clip Makoto seems to be wearing a condom, but in other shots (and the end result of the scene) he's not

I've cleared the ending I was going for (Two Lovers) and I'm glad that the ending was one that was actually decent. Almost makes up for the clunky story pacing I had to go through

Nearly finished up with School Days...and boy will I be glad when it's over. It's not so much I hate the game, but I wasn't expecting to get tired of it so  easily. Even taking several weeks break between playthroughs :(

thats disappointing i had high hopes for school days. unsure if i should drop 40 bucks on it or not.

Some weren't that bad, though there were still a good amount that made me laugh and/or facepalm at the atrocious looping of a few seconds of animation, the awkward pauses, the bad lip synching (this puts dubbed Godzilla movies to shame), and some laugh out loud flubs

for instance in once ero scene in one clip Makoto seems to be wearing a condom, but in other shots (and the end result of the scene) he's not

I've cleared the ending I was going for (Two Lovers) and I'm glad that the ending was one that was actually decent. Almost makes up for the clunky story pacing I had to go through

Lol, that made me laugh.  I know what you mean though :P

When I first played through it, I got Kotohana's happy ending.. just because I felt bad for her in the anime version. I thought she deserved to have her perfect ending in the game at least! haha

When I first played through it, I got Kotohana's happy ending.. just because I felt bad for her in the anime version. I thought she deserved to have her perfect ending in the game at least! haha

Actually when I first got the game I did a blind playthrough where I just picked  the choices that felt right to me and I got Kotonoha's happy ending too. In terms of routes that's the one I got the most enjoyment out of, with a few exceptions (

the crap Sekai had to go through with Taisuke and how badly animated Kotonoha's first ero scene was to name a couple

Overall the game had enough for me to like that I can't call it a bad game or a waste of my time and money, but I can't help but feel there's potential for a much better game in this that was squandered. I'll probably end up getting Shiny Days whenever it comes out though since it sounds like it may be a bit more fun and maybe Setsuna will get a better story