What are you playing?

I finished Muv-Luv Unlimited last night. It was sooo good. So much better than Extra. Of course, I liked Extra too, but Unlimited is a lot more interesting and I couldn't stop playing xD

This morning I already started Muv-Luv Alternative and I haven't played much yet, but I'm really liking it, I think it could be better than Unlimited.

Playing SubaHibi.

Seem like my mind can't follow with all those philosophical stuffs. :unsure:/>

Yeah, I'm also playing SubaHibi right now. I must admit it's kinda hard to understand, especially with ATLAS because I can't read Japanese. Waiting for the next English patch. Hopefully I'll understand more of it.

Currently reading Supreme Candy. I'm in the middle of Jako's route now. I have a feeling this VN has a deeper plot than most of other high school love story VNs. WOW Yuu is sooooo bad ass in every route that I've gone through. He is now my favorite protagonist.

Yeah, I'm also playing SubaHibi right now. I must admit it's kinda hard to understand, especially with ATLAS because I can't read Japanese. Waiting for the next English patch. Hopefully I'll understand more of it.

Well, since I can understand Japanese, I'm playing it raw.

The problem is SubaHibi

uses too much philosophical stuffs and most of characters are denpa.

I just finished down-to-the-rabbit-hole route and it is like denpa + denpa follows by another denpa.

However, i must admit that SubaHibi deserves its rating. The story is very interesting and I like that creepy atmosphere.

Also

yuri FTW!!!!!!!!

Well, since I can understand Japanese, I'm playing it raw.

The problem is SubaHibi

uses too much philosophical stuffs and most of characters are denpa.

I just finished down-to-the-rabbit-hole route and it is like denpa + denpa follows by another denpa.

However, i must admit that SubaHibi deserves its rating. The story is very interesting and I like that creepy atmosphere.

Also

yuri FTW!!!!!!!!

I'm in the middle of Looking Glass Insects, and I agree that most of the philosophy is in Down the Rabbit Hole 1 & 2

Especially the conversations between Zakuro and Yuki. And then the scene after Takuji died.

and It's my Own Invention.

As for

the denpa

read It's my Own Invention to see so MUCH MORE of it. Muhahaha. Damn I sound like Takuji now.

To be honest, after It's my Own Invention, I kinda took a liking to Takuji and his philosophy. To be more precise, he is intriguing and so interesting. And I believe one of the big twist is present in that chapter. You should definitely read it.

SubaHibi is one of my main motivations for learning Japanese. I just want to read that game as it is. It seems amazing.

Also, Yuki.

Wow it's amazing. I wish you the best of luck in learing Japanese. I also want to learn it when I have more free time.

Have you started reading SubaHibi yet?

Yeah, why you so cool Yuki!!! We need more female protagonists like that.

As for

the denpa

read It's my Own Invention to see so MUCH MORE of it. Muhahaha. Damn I sound like Takuji now.

To be honest, after It's my Own Invention, I kinda took a liking to Takuji and his philosophy. To be more precise, he is intriguing and so interesting. And I believe one of the big twist is present in that chapter. You should definitely read it.

Yes, I'm now reading It's my Own Invention. (now at "show me your secret, zakuro" scene~lol )

Yeah, why you so cool Yuki!!! We need more female protagonists like that.

Am I the only one who don't like yuki ? :P

Yes, I'm now reading It's my Own Invention. (now at "show me your secret, zakuro" scene~lol )

Am I the only one who don't like yuki ? :P/>/>/>

Oh yeah that's where you have a choice right? I suggest going through Kimika's first since she is so cute >.< And it reveals Kimika's motives in the next chapter.

You don't like rooftop, cigarettes and gothic dresses? B)/>/>

Yeah, I started it... Waaay back in '10. Then I decided to quit and improve my Japanese before tackling it again. ^^

Have you finished Looking Glass yet?

Recently started Little Busters and I don't see why it's so hyped up. That's not to say its not good or anything of the sort, but I guess I was a victim of the hype. Then again, since I followed the recommended route order, I went and did the character route that was least appealing to me first (Komari). I've done Komari's and Rin's route and I'm working on the common route for Yuiko.

Considering the fact that spring break is over soon, I might have to put off starting Hoshizora no Memoria for awhile even though I just got it working.

After months of stalling, I finally finished The Second Reproduction... Currently playing Tokyo Alice; after that my backlog will be cleared ^o^

Congrats on wrapping up your backlog.... *glares at my menacing backlog lurking in the corner* Can't say I'm in the same boat.

I'm really trying to read Remember11, but I always end up doing something else. Curse my short attention span.

You are an inspiration!

How did you like TSR? I haven't played it, but I've heard both good and bad!

TSR was very enjoyable for me. Christina is such an awesome protagonist; she's adorably innocent, strong-willed and she knows how to kick ass! Christina's character development over the course of the main two routes made her character even more likable for me.

From start to finish, you can tell that she definitely matures as person, which I didn't even think was possible considering how mature she was portrayed in the beginning. The only thing I didn't like was Jin's route. The romance felt very unnatural and bland. Another thing that bothered me was the questions that were left unanswered. To keep this as spoiler-free as possible, the writers hint at certain things within the story only to leave major questions unanswered.

Overall, I liked TSR. Even though it's an otoge, there are times when the romance gets chucked aside momentarily in favor of the political drama that is present in the story. The political drama isn't as heavy as, say, in the Gundam series, but it's enough to drive the plot along. You should definitely give it a try if political drama and the supernatural sound like your cup of tea :)

Recently started Little Busters and I don't see why it's so hyped up. That's not to say its not good or anything of the sort, but I guess I was a victim of the hype.

I thought the same thing when I started playing it. My guess (or impression) is that due to the antics of KEY's comedy and character development, the beggining can be a little boring, but it's a great story overall. I advise patience, just go with the flow and you'll be amazed (that's how it went for me anyways, I could be wrong xD)

Recently started Little Busters and I don't see why it's so hyped up. That's not to say its not good or anything of the sort, but I guess I was a victim of the hype. Then again, since I followed the recommended route order, I went and did the character route that was least appealing to me first (Komari). I've done Komari's and Rin's route and I'm working on the common route for Yuiko.

Considering the fact that spring break is over soon, I might have to put off starting Hoshizora no Memoria for awhile even though I just got it working.

There's quite a bit of a quality jump on certain side routes. Komari's is really hit or miss depending on how much you like her character. I find that Haruka, Mio and Kurugayas are all the real stars of the first portion of the game.

Rin2 and Refrain tends to wow most people though, so I wouldn't worry. No Key game is supposed to wow you right from the beginning.

Finally getting back to what I was playing!

I did Kotomi's route in Clannad, and yet again it was good.

I also finished Watanagashi-Hen and started Tatarigoroshi-Hen in Higurashi. Only the third chapter and i'm already really really hooked by Ryu07's style.

I usually only play several VN's a year. I have to be in a particular mood to want to start one. Anyway, I'm currently playing Tsukihime. Haven't gotten too far yet, but it's definitely interesting so far. (Also huge thanks to Ryoji for helping me fix up some technical issues so I could play it).