What are you playing?

THe true ending was definetely worth the boring common route scenes and seemingly unimportant dialogue.

The ending of each route made up for the boring common route. The true ending had me hooked the entire time. Each time I thought I had it figured out, another twist would happen.

Finished Ever17. My brains leaked out of my ears a bit but I managed. It was a wonderful, mind bending read. Anyway, now I hope to finish Sakura Wars. Or Remember11.

Ever17 is a great VN. Did you use my walkthrough or did you go your own??

I know some people dont like to use walkthroughs, Im just curious.

Remember 11 is another great VN. youll really enjoy it.

Ever17 is a great VN. Did you use my walkthrough or did you go your own??

I know some people dont like to use walkthroughs, Im just curious.

Remember 11 is another great VN. youll really enjoy it.

I use full screen and didn't feel like using my second monitor, so I found a flow chart that was easy to view from my phone. I prefer to use walkthroughs. I play a ton of different kinds of games, so if I end up messing up in one, the chances of me finishing it is low since I'll just move on to the next game. I'm looking forward to R11, but I hear its not quite to the level E17 is.

I use full screen and didn't feel like using my second monitor, so I found a flow chart that was easy to view from my phone. I prefer to use walkthroughs. I play a ton of different kinds of games, so if I end up messing up in one, the chances of me finishing it is low since I'll just move on to the next game. I'm looking forward to R11, but I hear its not quite to the level E17 is.

Ah thats cool, these new fangled gadgets (phones) sure make stuff easy nowadays. (that was a joke by the way im not that old lol.)

I really liked Remember 11. Its different from Ever17 but equally enjoyable.

Ah thats cool, these new fangled gadgets (phones) sure make stuff easy nowadays. (that was a joke by the way im not that old lol.)

I really liked Remember 11. Its different from Ever17 but equally enjoyable.

What about Never7? How does it stack up compared to Ever17 or Remember11? Theres a chance I pick it up instead.

What about Never7? How does it stack up compared to Ever17 or Remember11? Theres a chance I pick it up instead.

I think Never7 is... balanced. It's nothing particularly special, I think, but it does have something interesting going for it.

As for Remember11... Well... Just use a walkthrough. You'll see why.

Finally finished FSN

I have to say that Heaven's Feel is a reaaally disturbing route. It's really good, yeah, but totally disturbing.

BTW, I liked the final chapter, where Saber and Shirou meet again in Avalon (or heaven, or afterlife, whatever you want to call it)

Currently playing Yume Miru Kusuri, so far I'm really liking it.

Finally finished FSN

I have to say that Heaven's Feel is a reaaally disturbing route. It's really good, yeah, but totally disturbing.

BTW, I liked the final chapter, where Saber and Shirou meet again in Avalon (or heaven, or afterlife, whatever you want to call it)

Currently playing Yume Miru Kusuri, so far I'm really liking it.

Brace yourself.

I finished Cross Channel yesterday and cried during the last two segments. Poor Taichi ;n;

It was an enjoyable vn overall. In particular, I loved Kiri and Misato's route (Misato's reminded of me of Refrain in LB!). Although I ended out liking all the characters, I like Kiri and Touko (deredere Touko *A*) the most. I have to admit that I hated Kiri outside her route though. I wish I took Psychology this year though ]: I will definitely reread it again next year after I take that class since I think I got some of the information mixed up.

I'll be taking a break from vns until end of May/June as I need to concentrate on preparing for AP exams T__T. I'm not sure which vn to read after that though; I'm planning to have a marathon of key animes and vns over the summer so I may end out (re)reading Kanon, Clannad, LB!, Planetarian, and Rewrite..

Just finished Hoshizora no Memoria....

I loved it

Komomo's and Yume's route were my favourite.

Kind of felt like Mare route was a bonus...

I don't know yet what I'm gonna read now....many options available xD

i also just finished this one. was a fan of asuho personally. not sure what to make of the sister route.

as for the mare route...

it kind of felt like it was just there for the extra pork scene. i felt her story was summed up pretty well with yume's ending, and i liked not taking advantage of her the first play through. i'm a loli at heart, but i pretty much had the same reaction seeing it as that chick from genshiken when the guys describe to her what hentai is.

Just finished Hoshizora no Memoria....

I loved it

Komomo's and Yume's route were my favourite.

Kind of felt like Mare route was a bonus...

I don't know yet what I'm gonna read now....many options available xD

Yeah, Mokomoko's route is definitely great. I can't say I liked Mare's route, it could have been a lot better.

I just dropped Yume Miru Kusuri the other day. The story is fine and so are the graphics, but I couldn't help it, I guess I can't handle this kind of games.

Now I'm playing Edelweiss, and even though the translation has a lor of mistakes (like when they say Ran, sometimes it's written Rei, and Rei is another character) it's actually really funny and interesting.

I'm thinking of starting "My girlfriend is the president" or "Ef - The first tale", but for Ef I can't find a walkthrough...only for "Ef - a fairy tale of the two"....and I'm not even sure if they're different visual novels :/

I haven't played Ef yet but from what I heard, the First Tale is just the first two stories from the Fairy Tale of the Two. I'm pretty sure that you can use the walkthrough from the Fairy Tale of the Two for the First Tale.

Oh, bro, i'm fan of yume, too =))

now, i must choice one, betwen Little Buster and Rewrite...

i think i'll play rewrite first, many people around me talking about it... but they said that lb are good.

What should i do?

It really depends on your preference I guess. If you'd like something a bit dark with a bit of action, go for Rewrite. If you'd like a heartwarming story about friendship (Refrain), go for LB!. It's good to point out that Rewrite is longer than LB! too.

I'm thinking of starting "My girlfriend is the president" or "Ef - The first tale", but for Ef I can't find a walkthrough...only for "Ef - a fairy tale of the two"....and I'm not even sure if they're different visual novels :/

I actually am going to be making a walkthrough for Ef - the first tale if people request it.

Did you vote Here?? I added it to the poll ;)/>/>/>/>/>

Theres a list for people to vote for what walkthroughs they want done next.

I haven't played Ef yet but from what I heard, the First Tale is just the first two stories from the Fairy Tale of the Two. I'm pretty sure that you can use the walkthrough from the Fairy Tale of the Two for the First Tale.

Really? Ill have to look over my notes for Ef - fairy tale of the two and see if that is indeed the case. If it is then ill just remove the first one from the poll and worry about Fairy Tale of the Two

EDIT: actually I already have a walkthrough for Ef - the first tale ready, all I have to do is reformat it and its ready for the forum.

From what I've seen, Ef visual novel is 4 chapters, 2 chapters for "the first tale", and the other 2 for "the latter tale", I've seen MG will release "the latter tale" some day, and both parts (the first tale and the latter tale) is what makes "A fairy tale of the two", and what you can find with the name "a fairy tale of the two" is a lite version of "the first tale", fantranslated, but I'm not sure if it's 2 chapters long or it's all four of them, seems like it's only the first two.

Also, seems like the poll is not showing the votes done, I'd like to add my vote for "the first tale" when I can check again how many votes have the other options.