What are you playing?

Nope, it was my first attempt at playing it and I got it on Nagisa's route. I went back and did other routes, then last night, completed Nagisa's.

I see. I also started Clannad like that. I just followed what happened in the anime because I thought it was normal then when I realized that I try to change some of the choices leading to ban end. LOL

Finished the first chapter of Higurashi. It's good. Very good. Obviously, it's better than the anime because of an excellent narration, but it still lacks some impact because the CGs are so cheap (well actually they don't exist). The visual impact the anime had because of violent scenes was good.

Anyway, i'm gonna take a break from VNs because of IRL exams and because my anime backlog just exploded with some downloads that just finished and some DVDs I bought this week-end. And I'd like to work on it. I'll get back to VNs in a week or two.

Completed Rewrite 100% Got all the friends, quests and endings..... IT WAS AWESOME. My god this VN rocks, Muv luv alt tier dammit.

Only thing I disliked a bit was the few inconsisences between the different charachter rutes. But that was rather minor and not so important. The general difference between them actually made it more apparent the different paths you could make and that made it very good.

story 9/10

Music 10/10 (it was great, you can download the ost at erogegames.com)

Art 10/10 (not only HD but great drawn as well. I hope there will be more games with this art level.)

Comedy 10/10 (Key has great humor to say the least lol XD)

Overall 10/10

Amigo!!!

Maybe I should make a 100 friends as well.....

Completed Rewrite 100% Got all the friends, quests and endings..... IT WAS AWESOME. My god this VN rocks, Muv luv alt tier dammit.

Only thing I disliked a bit was the few inconsisences between the different charachter rutes. But that was rather minor and not so important. The general difference between them actually made it more apparent the different paths you could make and that made it very good.

story 9/10

Music 10/10 (it was great, you can download the ost at erogegames.com)

Art 10/10 (not only HD but great drawn as well. I hope there will be more games with this art level.)

Comedy 10/10 (Key has great humor to say the least lol XD)

Overall 10/10

Amigo!!!

Maybe I should make a 100 friends as well.....

Yay glad you loved it as much as I did. I think it should be on EVERYONES reading list. My wife just finished it and now shes more hooked on VN's then ever. win/win for me :)

Save file <3

Yep, too lazy to complete everything.

wow your missing out on so much. In fact, thats not even playing the game, its just seeing the endings. Dont get that, especially if you call yourself a VN fan. Cheats/save files are a waste for me. It causes SOO much to be missed. Ive never used them to complete a game. Just seems like a waste. the ONLY time i ever got a save file was because of a computer crash or something caused me to lose my files.

I don't think I'll have the patienct to complete all the quests and all that. Sounds like too much of a pain...

Granted, the Mappie segments are usually hilarious.

To each his own i suppose, but if your not going to explore the whole game, which indeed takes a LOT of time, your missing out big time. There are so many little things that make the game soo much more impressive. Im on my second playthrough and have gotten more out of it this time.

If you look at my Rewrite walkthrough, you can see that it takes 4 playthroughs to complete all of the quests and stuff. I guess you have to be a hardcore fan to get it 100% completed. Im going to do it because there is SOO much more to see. I feel its totally worth it. All of Key's games are worth the effort.