What are you playing?

Finished Chapter 2 - Demise

Aight game, I get it, I get it.

You know the writers are messed up when they are basically saying, "D'aww, you wanted these characters to live? Haha nope, fk you, we won't offer a possible scenario where they live!

Be glad that they died the way they did in the first game, cuz otherwise they'll meet even worse fates!" :sachi:

..Mayu ;-;

L9FsaEx.png

thanks for reminding me how much I fucking love this series lol 

Naho's now my favorite character from Corpse Party.

All the herpa-derpas she made by intentionally posting the incorrect way to do the Sachiko Ever After ritual just so she could get a 'larger sample size' stupid stupid stupid and also dragging her best friend Sayaka to her doom & abandoning her stupid stupid stupid all for her mentor is forgiven for

S6Loo2f.png

Slowly going through HatsuSaku, now done with the first route, Azuma's and Aya's. The VN is pretty good so far - the OST in particular is awesome, though the writing is kind of iffy in places. A solid 7/10 for now, we'll see if it will get significantly better later on, though it honestly doesn't need to.

Might resume my KnS re-read soon, since Shirokuma doesn't interest me as a heroine at all. Might take a bit before I push myself into her route. :D

still comyu, still heroine 1 route, and all i have to say is that this vn has either the best or the awkwardest h scenes ever, i mean this guy has to be the most playboy protagonist out there, also benios first one was the best thing ever, that one moment where she goes like "bitch get the fuck of me" and punches him was amazing

still i would have like to see a yoruko route, i think she is kind of adorable