What are you playing?

Just finished Fate/Stay Night. It was really good. Illya best gril.

Now, should I play Inganock, Ever17, Muv Luv, or My Girlfriend is president? Or should I wait until the voting for reading club is finished and read whatever wins?

Personally I'd go with ever17 or Muvluv, as a follow-up to fate/Stay. (though actually, you should consider Fate/Hollow if you're still in the mood for more Fate.)

I'm *buying* dies irae because I can't wait any longer, I know I wont understand half of it but i just want to try it out.

In that case, I guess I'll move on to Muv Luv next. In regards to the first installment, how much would you say reading every route adds to the experience? I've heard that it's okay to just read Meiya and Sumika's routes, but I don't really mind reading the others if it helps.

This is the order

1) Meiya and sumika are mandatory

2) Ayamine is really important and her route is actually interesting too ( compared to the others girls)

3) Miki it is important but not really, if you are tired at this point then dont read it.

1000) chizuru, you can skip it if you want, if you can endure her route go ahead but is really bad and it doesnt add much to the story either (talking about alternative)

OH MY GOD

I'm still early on in comyu but FFS Kagome is just so freaking anoying and irritating, god I can't even remeber the last time a character pissed me off so much

edit:also am i the only one who thinks the premise of this game would have made for a sick jrpg <persona anyone?>

OH MY GOD

I'm still early on in comyu but FFS Kagome is just so freaking anoying and irritating, god I can't even remeber the last time a character pissed me off so much

edit:also am i the only one who thinks the premise of this game would have made for a sick jrpg <persona anyone?>

I didn't really find her annoying,to me she was fine,what do you not like about her? do you think shes a dick? I would think Izawa is more of a dick, but then again this is my opinion and then again I don't generally dislike characters that much unless they are the evil antagonist, but there is one exception to that rule...Chinami......

I didn't really find her annoying,to me she was fine,what do you not like about her? do you think shes a dick? I would think Izawa is more of a dick, but then again this is my opinion and then again I don't generally dislike characters that much unless they are the evil antagonist, but there is one exception to that rule...Chinami......

she's just way to unnecesary mean and cruel in my opinion, and I like tsunderes but she's just wayyyyy too much

also totally did not think

i would get a h-scene with the maid

:lol: I was freaking 100% positive she was kidding and then the hentai CG appeared and i almost chocked on the chocolate i was eating, It toats got me,

I guess i taught i was safe since i was still on the common route

Like any VN, there's a reason for her behavior. And although you have to do some serious digging to reach the inner depths of her psychology, she's actually a well constructed character. (though I personally couldn't stand her either for the most part)

on one hand i want to say i don't think there is anything that could happen in this vn to make me like her... on the other hand that's the same thing i said about the protagonist of the devil on a g string... don't get me wrong i still thing kyousuke is an asshole most of the time but i've come to respect him a lot after playing through the main route...

Theres only one character in comyu who annoys me sometimes, and that's Benio. I think Kagome is funny and mysterious, the main character seems to be one of the few who is able to deal with her so her behavior against him  doesn't bother me in the slightest. I wouldn't call her a tsundere, she's too interesting for just that.

decided on re-reading sei brunehilde gakuen, because love that sort of stuff/plot & simply to see for myself, if i´m still able to enjoy romantic relationships in the way they´re supposed to be, after marathoning only ntr/rape/guro/mindbreak/slavery/insert-cruelty-meme-here for most of the past week.

also reading fairytale requiem is stalled due to.

1) currently having no time for longer/more serious stuff

2) my mood is entierely gone, caused by reasons above

i'm attempting Dies Irae and it's going decently enough

after reading for like 2 or 3 hours I reached the part where eleonor appears (something that should take me 15 min) so many german words in katanaka and so many kanji...so far it's not impossible to read by any means (so far at least) but not something easy to do either, maybe later on the difficulty will increase.

after reading for like 2 or 3 hours I reached the part where eleonor appears (something that should take me 15 min) so many german words in katanaka and so many kanji...so far it's not impossible to read by any means (so far at least) but not something easy to do either, maybe later on the difficulty will increase.

I'm not yet at that part, though the slice of life stuff was pretty chill even though it's so overcomplicated by SOL standards lmao (Shirou's scene more than anything)

On the other hand, the prologue took me like forever. I think it was an hour and a half.

Knowing a bit of German and Latin comes in handy in these cases

I'm feeling kinda pissed at the moment. Having bought Grisaia a few days ago and installing it, as an earlier post alludes to I was really, majorly enjoying it. I got to more or less the first choice which dictates what route I end up on, and went to bed the night before last. I went to play it this morning and... it's nowhere on my computer :vinty:  I redownloaded Grisaia and all of the save files are still there, I'm really hella confused but pretty pleased :3

Thankfully my copy of Sekien no Inganock arrived today so I can start that, but given it took me about 10-12 hours to go through the starting bit at least, it's a bit of a kick in the man-fanny.

tl;dr: I'm playing Sekien no Inganock. I hate my computer. Grisaia too. Life is nice.

After adapting a habit of playing 3-4 VNs at the same time, I finished a large bulk of them and are now reading

Grisaia

Fate/stay night

Eien no Aselia (this is gonna take a long while, I just need to get more invested in the story I guess, still the RPG elements is putting me off sadly)

Finished:

G-senjou no maou

Princess Evangile

Blue*

Majikoi S

I'm not yet at that part, though the slice of life stuff was pretty chill even though it's so overcomplicated by SOL standards lmao (Shirou's scene more than anything)

On the other hand, the prologue took me like forever. I think it was an hour and a half.

Knowing a bit of German and Latin comes in handy in these cases

Had to take a break from Corpse Party. Only about midway through Chapter 3.

You know those ppl who absolutely refuse to read through bad endings in VNs cuz they are non-completionist losers?

Well, unless you got a thing for reading about the terrible, terrible ways people can die I'd say don't go for the Wrong Ends in Corpse Party 

I'll still read through them for completionist sake, but man, after me spending the whole chapter hyping up Satoshi as this big brave bro, 'tis all for naught cuz big ol' bro can't

find a resty roomy for kawaii imouto Yuka and so he lets her go outside

by herself  to hop over the fence and pee in the woods. Which consequently lets her get kidnapped by a girly ghost with the snippy snappy scissors chanting 'give it back' snippy snappy STAB RIGHT IN THE FKING EYE

and even if Yuka escapes from girly ghosty, as soon as she goes back into the room, big ol' bro's magically gone and so she's left sobbing for a minute b4 the game hands over control to you.

/rant

yes, I have a sister complex :sachi: