What are you playing?

Yet another person reading Kara no Shoujo without reading Cartagra first. Why does this keep happening??

You should read Cartagra first. Especially if you like Kazuna, since she's the main heroine there. 

As far as KnS goes, there are no "routes", only alternate endings. Some of them are actually bad ends. Some felt like a waste of time. It's still probably important at the very least to see the true end for KnS2.

Yet another person reading Kara no Shoujo without reading Cartagra first. Why does this keep happening??

You should read Cartagra first. Especially if you like Kazuna, since she's the main heroine there. 

As far as KnS goes, there are no "routes", only alternate endings. Some of them are actually bad ends. Some felt like a waste of time. It's still probably important at the very least to see the true end for KnS2.

Also started Swan Song for VN Club.

Swan Song was one of the first VN's I read. Playing through it and it was completely twisted and fucked up. The main antagonist later in the game does a great job at being the antagonist, because I really did hate him. The game also did a great job at the apocalyptic setting and brings out the dark side of people.

I'll probably be firing up the discussion thread tomorrow later, if nobody snatches the honor. Wouldn't wanna flood this thread with posts about the same VN, now would we?

Observations:

- So far, I like every main character. 

- Wow, Sango is bae. Like wow, that short silhouette with them hips is just... wow. 

- I'm trying to guess the big twist, just in case it exists. I'll go with "Efry1 is ded & all is dreem. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ"

Swan Song was one of the first VN's I read. Playing through it and it was completely twisted and fucked up. The main antagonist later in the game does a great job at being the antagonist, because I really did hate him. The game also did a great job at the apocalyptic setting and brings out the dark side of people.

Playing Bunny Black right now, but aside from that I got Demon Master Chris, Lilium Triangle and Sengoku Rance. I already finished Rance but the RPG elements and stuff I haven't unlocked yet keep me going back, I think i finished the regular story line on it probably 11 times or so already. If you like hard RPG's and haven't played it until you were satisfied with the conclusion Sengoku Rance is a great game, I've even played the non hentai aspects of it multiple times. I think I got the hannies to take over JAPAN at least three times already and those guys completely blow especially if you play Hanny only completions.

Games with RPG elements are my favorite either way. I think I might be overleveling everything in Bunny Black right now but whatever. I wanna be able to one shot all dem female units whenever Darx comes up for his turn.

Read ×× of the Dead. Great sequel to 触祭の都. Only thing I could complain about is the voice distortion for girls turned zombie being a bit too much. Wish they'd included a slider option for that, or at least a way to turn it on/off.

Started reading 駄作, finished two of the routes so far. All I can say is holy shit. Purely in terms of imagery I've seen worse, but damn these characters are insane. Money quote: お目目レイプ希望.

Finished Ell-chan's route in Osadai. I have to say that I was going crazy at how cute Ell was through out the route. All the flirting, seeing her progress as a person, and her character in general was too cute for me. 

The second h scene when she had cat ears on was the most adorable thing I have seen in a while. From the fellatio to when she got on all fours I just couldn't handle. Then after when Junichiro asked what she wanted for Christmas and she said his child I was 100% gone. 

Voting Qoo for best mom of the year. Rescued her daughter so she could be with Junichiro  :kosame:  She even made Ell be able to have children apparently  :wafuu: Ahh this route was so nice.

Overall, I would have to say Ell is the cutest Heroine I have seen in a while.

vZ6MqS3.png

My little spaceship can't be this cute. 10/10