What are you playing?

Well, I somehow read the Muramasa prologue up to the splashcreen. I did understand it, surprisingly enough, but man does it take me a long time to get through the longer textboxes... I have to look at pretty much every word. Should be possible though, it's still less intimidating than the NVL scenes in Hachimyoujin.

I liked what I read, even if I'm not really into mecha (is this even considered mecha though?). I'll do my best to hold out before finals are over though, or I'm doomed. :D

Well at least you're exposed to new vocab lol.

(is this even considered mecha though?) 

Yes and no, strictly speaking it's not quite mecha since Tsurugi are just sets of man-sized armor, not piloted robots. But considering their designs and functionality they kinda are mecha. But not *really*. You get the idea.

Ah, it was not entirely accidental. I thought to myself that Kotori seemed to be the most "inconspicious" of the heroines so I considered her route to be the best introduction... Also I like the stereotypical childhood friend characters so I probably would've done her route first. And doing Chihaya after Kotori seemed reasonable to me since I had the feeling that she was kinda like... I don't know how to describe it, it simply felt like the player was supposed to do her after Kotori.

Now I'm almost done with Shizuru's route (at least I think so) but damn, Kotarou is annoying in this route. "I'm not meant to be a soldier" yeah sure bro, didn't look like that in Chihaya's route though... -.- I just hope at least the ending will be great so that I'll be compensated for having to bear him for so long... I mean, I don't really like him in any route since his attitude is absolutely irresponsible but his behaviour in Shizuru's route simply pisses me off...

What I'm talking about is the fact that even though he has the power to change something about this conflict, he keeps being like "oh yeah, I'm weak and alone, but I'll just go check out the forest, maybe Kotori is there. Not like anybody's looking for her and trying to kill me, right?" or "oh god, these people are trying to kill me, but I won't kill them because I can't stand humans fighting each other. I'll rather just try to knock them out even if it costs me my life" seriously, grow some damn balls, princess...

I'm assuming you finished Shizuru's route by now, since its been like a week since your post. If it wasn't obvious yet, one of Rewrites themes is different philosophies. The choices you make and the events you experience can greatly affect one's outlook on life and Kotarou is no exception. Just because he was a bad ass in Chihaya's route doesn't mean anything in Shizuru's route. 

Chihaya's route introduces aspects of Gaia while Shizuru's route introduces aspects of Guardian. The entire conflict between the two organizations is a clashing of philosophies. I'm a little rusty on my Rewrite history, but I'm pretty sure Gaia believes that the Key is their salvation while Guardian believes that the Key spells the end of the world.

Also, the vibe I got from Kotarou was that he was an irresponsible idiot until it mattered.

Chihaya's route introduces aspects of Gaia while Shizuru's route introduces aspects of Guardian. The entire conflict between the two organizations is a clashing of philosophies. I'm a little rusty on my Rewrite history, but I'm pretty sure Gaia believes that the Key is their salvation while Guardian believes that the Key spells the end of the world.

Also, the vibe I got from Kotarou was that he was an irresponsible idiot until it mattered.

True that, Kotarou was kind of funny, but damn, he was a true idiot until shit finally got serious.

I do understand it's about philosophies, but, let's just say, the philosophy depicted in Shizuru's route pissed me off.

;) And those gaia fanatics are nothing but radicals in my opinion, even if they think the key is humanity's "salvation", making a decision to kill every single human being on the planet is not something that a few lunatics can just decide... By the way, I wondered, is that just my opinion, because I really hate them, or did the authors intend to make the reader hate Gaia with a fiery passion? I truely wanted to punch my PC during Shizuru's end... so damn depressing :(

Awesome thing? I started learning Japanese grammar and I was doing just fine learning Hiragana, Katakana and simple sentences. Feeling like I can do this you know?

Bad thing? I just had to install Kamidori in the same schedule as my learning lesson.

The results? I have been addicted Kamidori this last 7-8 days and I already forgot everything that I learned.

God damnit games, god damn it.

Awesome thing? I started learning Japanese grammar and I was doing just fine learning Hiragana, Katakana and simple sentences. Feeling like I can do this you know?

Bad thing? I just had to install Kamidori in the same schedule as my learning lesson.

The results? I have been addicted Kamidori this last 7-8 days and I already forgot everything that I learned.

God damnit games, god damn it.

Read it in Japanese then. You can be addicted and practice at the same time. :D

Holy shit.

I saw http://erogedownload.com/downloads/maman-kyoushitsu/ <<<<<<<<<<< this

Something weird woke up inside me. Curiosity maybe? Is this the beginning of a bunch of weird fetiches? Do I become a sexual predator? Will I save the world from the ants?

I am not a fan of nukiges so WHY...

I MUST play this.

Screw all the other novels, tonight we fight.

Ok, fuck everything, I gotta play this for some reason. o.o

Finally pushed myself to keep going on Yumiko's route, and got past her first sex scene.

I think I'm gonna take a break after I finish her route and check out Inganock before heading back to do Makina's route.  I'm getting a little bored  :/

I recommend you to do so. Makina got a great route but it suffers from a slow-start and a slow pace in general, get your mind some rest and fun before doing it, otherwise you might end up giving up on reading it.

I wish I could forget about Clannad, so I could read it again and feel again what I did back then. Did you cry? Well although the answer is pretty obvious.

I didn't cry, that doesn't mean I found it sad and that I didn't feel anything it's just that I can't really cry. Clannad was as happy as it was sad and the emotional contrast between the two was perfectly done to add even more feels to the story. I know why people call this a masterpiece now.

I started reading Grisaia no Kajitsu since I heard it was really good. It has a long common route and I'm not overly fond of common routes, hopefully this one is different.

I recommend you to do so. Makina got a great route but it suffers from a slow-start and a slow pace in general, get your mind some rest and fun before doing it, otherwise you might end up giving up on reading it.

Yeah, if I got a little bored during Yumiko's route, I'm sure the same would happen during Makina's, then.  Thanks for the advice.

I am feeling SO akward playing Maman Kyoushitsu.

Every 5 minutes I stop and think: "What the hell I am doing"

But I can't stop.

Please kill me.

-If you drink my semen you'll have enough proteines for your baby

-Ok thanks.

WTF was this.

I am feeling SO akward playing Maman Kyoushitsu.

Every 5 minutes I stop and think: "What the hell I am doing"

But I can't stop.

Please kill me.

-If you drink my semen you'll have enough proteines for your baby

-Ok thanks.

WTF was this.

i know tht feelin.....i wanted to stop but awesome dialogue just keep comin.

oh n i love Seira hehehe