Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

What bugged you about him

At first it wasn't really much. I was enjoying the prologue but the incident where he saves Rise is where things(MC wise) got kinda bitter with me. I know the "hero saves girl from bad guys" thing is a big cliche used in a lot of VNs but this particular situation rubbed me the wrong way because of how it was handled. In the scene he ran away with Rise without actually trying to figure out the situation. (I facepalmed probably because I have read too many VNs where a MC is very perceptive character). Also did not like the " I dont care about the lottery ticket anymore because I was able to save her". You lost 100 million yen and you dont care really? I think this VN is one I'll revisit later today but I feel like I have to brace myself.

BTW what would you all say are some of your favorite VNs of all time?(PM me)

At first it wasn't really much. I was enjoying the prologue but the incident where he saves Rise is where things(MC wise) got kinda bitter with me. I know the "hero saves girl from bad guys" thing is a big cliche used in a lot of VNs but this particular situation rubbed me the wrong way because of how it was handled. In the scene he ran away with Rise without actually trying to figure out the situation. (I facepalmed probably because I have read too many VNs where a MC is very perceptive character). Also did not like the " I dont care about the lottery ticket anymore because I was able to save her". You lost 100 million yen and you dont care really? I think this VN is one I'll revisit later today but I feel like I have to brace myself.

BTW what would you all say are some of your favorite VNs of all time?

He is not half-bad later in the game really. Just try to ignore some trivia stuff and you will be fine.

I won't answer your question btw because it will just derail the topic.

He is not half-bad later in the game really. Just try to ignore some trivia stuff and you will be fine.

I won't answer your question btw because it will just derail the topic.

Okay, and feel free to pm me it then :)

the mc has a huge desire to protect someone. he doesnt even know where this desire comes from but he just knows when someone is in trouble, he has to help them. well, for the rest of the vn that is. not so much with the first choice since you can ignore her. although i never chose that option so i dont know what happens if you do choose it.

the mc has a huge desire to protect someone. he doesnt even know where this desire comes from but he just knows when someone is in trouble, he has to help them. well, for the rest of the vn that is. not so much with the first choice since you can ignore her. although i never chose that option so i dont know what happens if you do choose it.

MC: "Like hell I can do that!" and jump straight in.

No choice in common route matters ie. even if you choose to not do something, Masaya will be like 'too bad, I'm gonna do it anyway!'

~~

@shuak damn, so nitpicky :makina:

Gets into a all-girls school, wins the lottery, is well-built, has good reflexes and has plenty of skills.

What a fucker, lol.

I'll admit he's a little OP, but you just gotta take it for what it is if you want to enjoy the story. If there was any kind of off-set, it would be how socially inept he is most of the time (which can be the source of much laughter - or frustration - for the reader).

No choice in common route matters ie. even if you choose to not do something, Masaya will be like 'too bad, I'm gonna do it anyway!'

Wasn't there an event in Little Busters, in which Kengo gives out an item after you clicked no 50 times? 

You can play around so much with inevitable choices, it's a shame Evangile didn't do anything with it.

As an example, imagine the undress /don't undress scene went like this instead: Everytime you choose don't undress, one of the girls will try to talk Masaya into it, bringing you back to the choice selection. And after all of them said their line, they simply group up, pin Masaya down and rip his shirt off anyway.

As an example, imagine the undress/don't undress scene went like this instead: Everytime you choose don't undress, one of the girls will try to talk Masaya into it, bringing you back to the choice selection. And after all of them said their line, they simply group up, pin Masaya down and rip his shirt off anyway.

That would be way too lewd, Ritsuko wouldn't approve it ritsukofaceemoticon68khc.png

Just finished Chiho's route. (finally) right now its my least liked route. i just felt the drama was too much and the payoff wasnt as good as in Ritsuko's and Ayaka's route. i hated the sort of implied forgiveness the mc had towards

his father. i mean the guy stabbed his mother, drugged him, kidnapped his girlfriend to make her go into prostitution so she can pay off his debts, and he forgives him? im sorry but that really bothered me. i just wanted to know he would be in jail and suffer for his crimes for a long time and i would have been happy. i just felt like he needed punishment more than retribution.

Now on to Rise's

I bought this game and played Ritsuko's route. I don't know, this game does not seem all that great to me. The drama is not that great and the art work and bgm seem cheap(bgm songs are very short), which is disappointing coming from a big name like Moonstone.

I bought this game and played Ritsuko's route. I don't know, this game does not seem all that great to me. The drama is not that great and the art work and bgm seem cheap(bgm songs are very short), which is disappointing coming from a big name like Moonstone.

miss headmistress would sell you to the goons for those heretical words...

edit: compared to the game with the wale god i recently played, that one its fucking gold worth. and that they´re thinking about its fandisc..hehehehehe niiiceeeeee

edit2: if you want drama play bokuten, evangile´s mainfocus lies on fluffyness & cuteness, rather than on a heavy atmosphere.