Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

Most branching charage/moege I've seen don't have this same level of repetition. They tend to put all major school events in the common route in order to avoid it, in fact. Even for those that don't, they focus on them in different amounts, like how only a couple routes in Majikoi make the athletic festival important. In the rest of the Majikoi routes, completely different major events occur. That helps out in alleviating the feeling of repetition. In Kira Kira, all three routes have a totally different second half of the summer vacation, and then everything is completely different. In Key's VNs, there aren't any repeated events across the different heroine routes. Even if there is some repetition in these other VNs, they aren't nearly as noticeable as in Princess Evangile, where it kind of makes playing these routes consecutively a bit of a drag.

True that, although that speaks more to just how utterly awful Harukoi Otome is. Man, what a trainwreck that VN was.

I was never so bored in my entire life. 10 to 30 hours running time and it only feels like four times as much, incredible.

Alteast Sakura Spirit had the decency to end at some point.

Do guys you know what every romance story needs? Having the protagonist say nothing but *sigh*, while the teacher is starting homeroom for four hours straight.

Because homeroom is very important.

Don't forget to accompany those sighs with three chatboxs of "..." :makina:

Well, finally made it to Chapter 22 Rise.

Dice, you really made Rise's route (specifically, Chapters 17-21) sound waaaaaaaay worse than it actually is imo >.> I had no complaints whatsoever and found Rise to be pretty endearing so far.

You're probably just burned out and are alot more critical / have bias after having gone through 2 routes already :sachi:

Feel free to do so. I disqualify myself from having valid opinions for the time being anyway, because I'm still stuck in Ritsuko's afterglow.

EDIT: Okay, I'm obligated to make an edit here, the route makes fortunate turns in the later chapters.

While I still stand by my point, that the first half (maybe more) of the route is obnoxious, everything finally goes where I wanted it to go, including Rise herself.  

Yeah, I'm on Chapter 22 Rise and it's just so full of win xD

Her late night acting-out-her-eventual-first-kiss-with-Masaya sessions...

:kosame:

v0hHTRw.jpg

gjRxyNw.jpg

:wafuu:

~~

Misc. MAJOR PLOT comments

Wow, so the whole reform vs. no reform thingy revolves around Rise's mother, Kaori huh >.>

• Rise+grandmother(chairwoman) in favor of reform to prevent the extreme case of Kaori whose deteriorated mental state was the result of growing up in neverchanging environment.
  • Headmistress in favor of no reform to protect Kaori (her onee-sama btw. Wow, didn't see that coming!) who might just BSOD for real if she were to return to a reformed Vincennes in her current condition.

Still obviously don't like Headmistress's methods, but it's nice to be able to understand things from her side.

Ok finally done with the common route and chose Rise on all of my choices. Wow i thought Masaya was just some random guy but apparently he got one hell of a history lol. Gonna leave Chiho for last since it seems shes very integral to his past. To my surprise even Rise was in his childhood i was like wuuuut. Seems they were destined to be with each other awwwww