Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

To be fair, waifu bias aside, swapping Ritsuko for Ruriko would've lead to a somewhat boring roster.

In that scenario, there wouldn't be a younger heroine with a little less "equipment" to pursue. For the same reason, you can't cut Ayaka, because she's the older girl. Lastly, Rise and Chiho, besides representing their own trope, are intertwined with each other, so cutting either one is off the table.

If there just wasn't enough money and time for five routes in development, Ruriko is the only possible cut.

EDIT: I can't count. But it's fine. Nobody has to know.

I just wish they gave me more of a reason to pursue Ritsuko in the prologue besides shes adowable. she really didnt have anything going for her in her route either except she she wanted break away from her mothers control. well, nvm. her route did have some good moments like the Chant de noel part.

of course like i said she is cute in both body and character, and moonstone also needed to meet the loli qouta that every visual novel needs but then why not have a konomi route? she, again, has more of an arc in the prologue than ritsuko. she could also have an interesting route where she questions her love for her onee-sama and her love for Masaya. she's also one of the funniest girls.

now that i think about ritsuko is in third place for "Girl with least interesting arc during the prologue" in front of her in second tamie and in first is the headmistress.

even though i say all this let me just add that, as far as routes go, shes my second favorite so far.

Anyone know if Ritsuko got a route in the fandisc for the game? 

Also out of curiosity how many chapters are there in the game? Please put in spoilers in case someone doesn't want to know that. 

Every heroines in the main game will have an after story in the FD.

And there are 26 chapters.

of course like i said she is cute in both body and character, and moonstone also needed to meet the loli qouta that every visual novel needs but then why not have a konomi route? she, again, has more of an arc in the prologue than ritsuko. she could also have an interesting route where she questions her love for her onee-sama and her love for Masaya. she's also one of the funniest girls.

Youre right, i did forget about those little things that show a glimpse of her character a little more. and of course i agree she needed and i wanted more screen time from her

Thats it. i fold. im gonna do the fan disk right after i finish Princess Evangile. I cant get enough of the main characters and the side characters. i could barely hold out when i saw that tamie pic that Eclipsed shared but now that ive seen this

uL433Cr.jpg

Lmao yeah Konomi was friggen' hilarious with her ignorance

~~
What'd you guys think of the other side characters, Marika and Mitsuki?

Marika's hawt, but her righteousness creeped me out.

Mitsuki's my guilty pleasure. She's whatevers personality-wise, but idk, I guess I have a thing for purple >.>

Love her sassy pose in this CG~

uWPVsVf.jpg

i dont know how other people felt about the marika arc where she

tries to frame the mc for rape to get him kicked out

but i still liked her, but her sprite looks a little too thin for me. Mitsuki's great as well. Especially those little moments where she shows she might have a little bit of an interest in the mc.

im more of a pink haired guy myself.

Finally, i am done with rise's route. just for the heck of it, im going to give my thoughts on each route in order of favorite to least favorite.

my first and favorite route: Ayaka

What can i say? i really find her voice alluring. it has a bit of sweetness to it. plus the way she bends down and looks at you while blushing is just sooooo cute, but i can say this about any character from this vn, but i find it more cute if an older girlfriend fawns over her younger boyfriend. theres of course more to her character than that. i liked that she eventually decides to "take off her mask" and become more serious about her life, and she actually follows through with it. the last arc is what really sets it apart from the other girls route. where she makes her mother confront and move on from her past. whats nice is that the headmistress figures out early on that she was hiding in a farce and what made her break down in the cathedral was the thought of her daughter going back to her fake side. all so that her mother can finally face reality and realize that ayaka is her daughter and not her best friends. it shows that the headmistress really cares for ayaka and believes in her. all in all, it was a very strong arc. one that i wont be forgetting anytime soon.

Hoh... I wonder how I'll think of Ritsuko's and Ayaka's routes.

I started with Rise+Chiho, and throroughly enjoyed / am enjoying both, no complaints.

@mitch's Rise plothole

Rise explained later on that the true reason she wanted reform was her mother Kaori. She only said the reunion with Chien thing to the others cuz she wasnt ready yet.

But yeah I get your point. But hey, destiny was on her side and she found him regardless :sachi:

i'm currently in the common chapters and all i have to say it's that... it's so hard to pick a route <so many loli's to chose from> I usually love tsunderes but ritsuko tickles my kawai fancy and ayaka reminds me of ayame from grisaia which was my first route there <amazing story btw, but still the character i fell in love with in that route was not amane in the end> and for some unknown reason i wanna know a bit more about rise but that's definitely the route which holds the least interest right now :wahaha:

The ending of her route was the only thing in the whole VN to make me shed manly tears (the farewell singing).

i know what you mean. such a touching ending. someone misinterpreted her sadness as

Ayaka breaking up with Masaya, but i never got that vibe from her. she was just heartbroken knowing she enjoyed her school life a little too late.

@bogdanki i say go for ayaka's route later. hers is considered the better route of the vn.

im now debating whether or not i should delete this vn, since i have only 1 gigabyte left. im going to take a little break from the princess evangile universe and do the FD later. right now im focusing on another vn, which you might like Satsuki. it has a loli who calls you onii-san

CSs45dd.jpg

i know what you mean. someone misinterpreted her sadness as

Ayaka breaking up with Masaya, but i never got that vibe from her. she was just heartbroken knowing she enjoyed her school life a little too late.

@bogdanki i say go for ayaka's route later. hers is considered the better route of the vn.

im now debating whether or not i should delete this vn, since i have only 1 gigabyte left. im going to take a little break from the princess evangile universe and do the FD later. right now im focusing on another vn, which you might like Satsuki. it has a loli

CSs45dd.jpg

^^ leaving all jokes aside, i don't judge vn's by the amount of loliness they have, after all you have to keep an open mind in life, i'll play any vn that tickles my fancy, i don't really do any hard discrimination based on any 1 thing... well with one exception... i refuse to play the normal version of lb just because it's an incomplete product, as long as ex exists i refuse to play the same game twice out of principle

i keep forgetting to add that this vn has the same problem with most vn's. its hard choosing another girls route knowing that some of the other girls route has a huge revelation about their life that is forever changed for the better, and this is accomplished by falling in love with the mc. it always makes me sad when this happens. like with kotori's route in if my heart had wings.