Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

Ritsuko's route is pretty adorable, yeah. It's kind of refreshing to have such a completely innocent and sweet relationship in an eroge. There's no real drama about how they hook up, either, unlike the other routes. They pursue each other right from the get-go and they make it as sugary sweet as possible, it's cute. She should have had more scenes about her in the common route, though.

Ritsuko's was great but the worst part about her route was her mother. she was a lot more hateable in Ritsuko's route than Ayaka's. i finished hers this morning. now i have to finish chiho's and then do Rise's and im done. also i found out that Chiho is voiced by the same girl who did Yumina's voice in Yumina the Ethereal. neat.

I'm just about to start my final route (Ayaka). Just finished Ritsuko's. :)

I really liked most of her route, but I ended up feeling abit frustrated at the lack of justice towards the headmistress. but on the other hand, it would've made Ritsuko sad, so... tough call.

So far, best girl is a tie between Ritsuko and Chiho for me. Rise was likable, but

she's actually a pretty insensitive snoop. -_-

I'm just about to start my final route (Ayaka). Just finished Ritsuko's. :)

I really liked most of her route, but I ended up feeling abit frustrated at the lack of justice towards the headmistress. but on the other hand, it would've made Ritsuko sad, so... tough call.

I still want to throw her into cell, seriously. She would not be able to get out for at least a year.

4 : Rise, Chiho, Ritsuko, Ayaka. 

yeah form the choises that seemed to be the case.

But i kind of expected differently from the way the main characters seem like more than that.

From the main characters i also expected a route for ruriko.

And maybe a side route for a few others.

But i guess i was wrong

All done (marathoned it, lol).

Ayaka's route was a meaningful and powerful conclusion to the VN, I suggest people read her route last.

Seriously, MG needs to release more quality works like this in the future. It had it's flaws, but still miles ahead of the usual releases. Was worth the 40ish bucks.

yeah form the choises that seemed to be the case.

But i kind of expected differently from the way the main characters seem like more than that.

From the main characters i also expected a route for ruriko.

And maybe a side route for a few others.

But i guess i was wrong

Yeah, Princess Evangile has a sizeable amount of 'side-characters-that-shouldve-gotten-their-own-routes' :nervous:

^Only if it includes both of her daughters :sachi:

~~

Man, the game's actually pretty nice, and its also nice to see MG releasing other stuffs other than Nukiges. So far, I like how the game balances the moe, romance and conflict, it always keeps me interested on the story.

Pretty much this.

My favorite moments throughout the common route are the scenes of the heroines getting jealous of each other & fighting over Masaya :kosame:

~~

I lied, I'm gonna do Rise -> Chiho -> Ritsuko -> Ayaka playorder.

All done (marathoned it, lol).

Ayaka's route was a meaningful and powerful conclusion to the VN, I suggest people read her route last.

Seriously, MG needs to release more quality works like this in the future. It had it's flaws, but still miles ahead of the usual releases. Was worth the 40ish bucks.

Goddammit why does the one chick I'm interested in have to be the suggested last route. Doesn't matter what game I always have a distinct interest in the "last" suggested route and I'm meh at best about everyone else

Goddammit why does the one chick I'm interested in have to be the suggested last route. Doesn't matter what game I always have a distinct interest in the "last" suggested route and I'm meh at best about everyone else

Honestly, it's subjective opinion - but I feel Ayaka's route really symbolizes the core ideas of the VN, and leads into a sense of finality.

Favorite girl: Ritsuko 

Honorable mention: Chiho <3

Favorite route: Ayaka

Headmistress route, anyone? :makina:

Sister Mishima maybe :illya: , but hell no to that that other idea. :P

If there's one thing to take away from Evangile, it's really good at making you feel angry for/at the characters.  Especially in chapters 10/12 so far.

Mhmmm. Just finished Chapter 12 and it was pretty fun getting to join in on the characters' frustrations & anger.

And it was soo heartwarming to see everybody unite together to tackle the issue~

Especially Konomi >.>

How2confirm if Masaya attempted rape Marika-sama or not?

cJET1g9.jpg

Mhmm. That will DEFINITELY solve the issue  :heart:

I'm starting to dislike Rise. Her route is terribly paced, by dropping drama-plots on top of more drama plots and having our heroine constantly act selfish and bitchy.

I usually don't hate this kind of character trait at all, but there has to be something else to compensate for it. Acting selfish and spoiled is all Rise does, which destroys any trace of cuteness in the process.

During the entire love triangle part, I was more invested in Chiho being heartbroken, than Rise hitting on Masaya and it wasn't because I prefered one character over the other at the time.

So far it's been a gigantic let-down from what I expected after the common path and the first half of Chiho's chapters.

I do notice how often I interrupt my reading in order to browse something on the net or in order to shuffle my magic cards, because I'm bored and tired of the script and just want to do something else.

No, she's really adorable all throughout her route. I never once thought she was being bitchy or whatever. She was acting jealous every once in a while, but that aspect was no worse than Chiho during her route. She didn't come off as selfish to me at all.