Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

i keep forgetting to add that this vn has the same problem with most vn's. its hard choosing another girls route knowing that some of the other girls route has a huge revelation about their life that is forever changed for the better, and this is accomplished by falling in love with the mc. it always makes me sad when this happens. like with kotori's route in if my heart had wings.

don't you just love when you pick a route then the game makes you feel shitty for not picking any of the others like i G senjo no maou

poor kanon

Yeah, picking Rise first I felt soo bad for Chiho

Picking Chiho second I felt soo bad for Rise

@.@

~~
Anyway, seems I spoke too soon regarding my enjoyment of Chiho's route. Overall, hers was soo underwhelming. The events that take place were meh; the romance was surprisingly meh, and the late game conflict(s) come out of nowhere and were simply infuriating.

Only redeeming aspect were the early chapters dealing with the love triangle.

~~
And now, it's finally time... for Ritsuko  :kosame:

@mitch, yes, so ready :sachi:

~~

Response to Taiga's thoughts

Chiho's Route

Strangely enough, foremost in my mind are the H-Scenes. I really liked how this was all handled, enough that I watched the first couple of them. I still don't get why they keep asking if it should be outside or inside though.

People like choices :scottsune:

When I made the Princess Evangile walkthrough, I joked about 'it should always be inside' and surprisingly several people chewed me out on that and were like 'outside > inside'

Chiho didn't change much except for becoming more honest and more infatuated with the protagonist. I was a fan of all the family happiness going on.

I liked how she stood up to her parents with her feelings and how it all turned out. Family <3

Yeah, that was sweet. This VN tends to do that alot; you'd think some of these conflicts will be dragged out alot more, but nope, they are usually solved quite easily :D. A plus of lighthearted VNs I suppose.

After all that smooth talker advertising I wanted to see more of that from Masaya's father. Much disappoint.

I got so infuriated when he actually managed to drug both Masaya and Chiho. I actually didn't foresee that he would pull that stunt on Masaya until the screen blurred and I was like OH SHIT

Suddenly, White Lilly society was dissolved! Suddenly, weeks pass and it's the Grand Vote! Suddenly, every other character drops out of the picture! Neither did I get to see the chairwoman being happy nor did I see the headmistress crying painfully.

Yeah, the school events in general become REALLY out of focus for Chiho's route; it felt more like a recap after having gone through Rise's route.

Rise's route will go through all school events more in depth. With her taking the spotlight as the Soleil D`Ecole that she is :D

This is just the Ch. 16 choice scene prior to Ritsuko's route, but

Goddamit this is like the only VN where I'll always feel bad when choosing a heroine LOL. I think it's how Princess Evangile sets things up- all heroines already expressed their interest in Masaya and are waiting & hoping for him to pick them, so when decision time finally comes it'll always be lingering on my mind all the heroines who are rejected >.>

Other VNs the protagonist just sorta naturally enters the chosen heroine's route and doesn't have to openly choose between them so I don't feel as guilty.

oq8eEFe.jpg

~~

aaand 5 minutes later

GAME!!! MERCY PLS xD

2nD1vVe.jpg

Not very - I wont say much, but I will say shes not as much of a problem as they lead you to believe.

also: inside > outside.

i know what you mean. such a touching ending. someone misinterpreted her sadness as

Ayaka breaking up with Masaya, but i never got that vibe from her. she was just heartbroken knowing she enjoyed her school life a little too late.

not to change subjects but i just have to talk about the FD

(Sniffle, sniffle) its been two hours since ive played it and im still crying. it was probably the best ending to any visual novel ever. forget katawa shoujo, fate stay/night, clannad, air, everything. this story will change your life forever. looking back at princess evangile after youve played this youll go "Now that makes so much sense." it ties up every plot line ever and does it in the most subtle but effective way. when you find out panterbell is a lost fairy and he sacrifices himself in that volcano...... oh god (Grabs tissue) or when we find out the headmistress is also ayaka's father. you would think this is the most insane thing ever but the way they explain it makes total sense. in fact, i dont know how we didnt notice all the signs.

i just have to get that off my chest before i go into shock for lack of water, since ive been crying so hard. but you have to read it. its the best.

(Warning. Your own experience may vary greatly from the one above.) :P

not to change subjects but i just have to talk about the FD

(Sniffle, sniffle) its been two hours since ive played it and im still crying. it was probably the best ending to any visual novel ever. forget katawa shoujo, fate stay/night, clannad, air, everything. this story will change your life forever. looking back at princess evangile after youve played this youll go "Now that makes so much sense." it ties up every plot line ever and does it in the most subtle but effective way. when you find out panterbell is a lost fairy and he sacrifices himself in that volcano...... oh god (Grabs tissue) or when we find out the headmistress is also ayaka's father. you would think this is the most insane thing ever but the way they explain it makes total. in fact, i dont know how we didnt notice all the signs.

i just have to get that off my chest before i go into shock for lack of water, since ive been crying so hard. but you have to read it. its the best.

(Warning. Your own experience may vary greatly from the one above.) :P

Tried not spoiling the game for myself when i ran through first time and went Ritsuko, but i cant bring myself to play the other 3 routes now. Where is my Riruka route ffs? shes practically throwing herself at you the entire game and she doesnt get a route at all? i just dont see the real point in playing the others with how half assed the game seems heh.

Tried not spoiling the game for myself when i ran through first time and went Ritsuko, but i cant bring myself to play the other 3 routes now. Where is my Riruka route ffs? shes practically throwing herself at you the entire game and she doesnt get a route at all? i just dont see the real point in playing the others with how half assed the game seems heh.

*Ruriko

Basically, she is "too easy" to get, since every of her problems are solved in common route already (the MC even got permission from her parents), so they kicked her out of the list  :lol:

So....NTR? :makina:

HHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS!!!

~~

forgot to ask this, but was anybody else bothered by the mc not having eyes. the chibi stuff i could understand but other cg where we get a good look at his face? i really like it when vns really characterizes its mc's, like in if my heart had wings. the second cg we see is minase aoi, with eyes and everything, it really adds character to him. i know they dont really show much of the mc usually so its easier for readers to project themselves onto the mc, but i wish more vns didnt do this and was kind of disappointed they did it here.