What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

just finished inu x boku ss, and i have to recommend it to any one who wants a warm, funny, and very entertaining love story in anime form and that can bear with the age difference, honestly i have 0 problems with it but i know most people probably will not,

also if you ever need a good laugh watch kiss x sis that anime is retarded in the best possible way, it's like watching a very beautiful train wreck in slow motion

but why the fuck did the ending suck so much, you had one job anime, on fapping job, sister on brother on sister action, YOU PROMISED IT IN THE THIRD EPISODE and then you flopped in the end like a flacid dick at the end of an unsuccessful run,  you are such a letdown sometimes

Currently watching Seto No Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid) and I swear, there isn't a moments rest on this. It's always so full of action comedy and antics.

I'm still unsure if they plan on developing the romance at all or if they just want to keep it a comedy.

This one is pretty great. I forgot a lot of the later moments, but it does develops the romance later and it's funny the entire way through so that's nice. One of my favorite romcoms.

Currently watching Seto No Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid) and I swear, there isn't a moments rest on this. It's always so full of action comedy and antics.

I'm still unsure if they plan on developing the romance at all or if they just want to keep it a comedy.

In my opinion Seto no Hanayome is a masterpiece of romcoms, being able to provide great comedy which is an aspect a lot of romcoms fail to deliver.

In terms of the romance itself, it does develop it to some extent and the conclusion really hints at how the characters feel about each other, but don't expect some Itazura na Kiss.

Just enjoy the hilariously fun ride that is this show.

k I got my hw and studying done for the weekend and now dove into episodes 1&2 for Shakugan no Shana

Impressions(spoilers)

Misc. 

• Seems to be a good amount of interesting supernatural lore to go around with the Torches and whatnot so I'm looking forward to it :D (i lik lore)
  • Good thing Hirai-san wasn't given much character development. I'm HORRIBLE with character deaths, especially for characters I grow fond of (I get depressed-ish for a day or two >.>)

Comparisons with Zero no Tsukaima (cuz we all love doing comparisons)

• OMFG THE VOICES ARE THE SAME!@# Like I know you guys already told me Shana would = Louise, but you didn't say that Yuuji would = Saito also LOL!!! It friggen' gave me goosebumps. Feels like I'm just watching an alternate dimension storyline involving these two or something.
  • Shana is like a more cold Louise; her voice is a bit deeper when in Flame Haze mode (though obviously she has the exact same 'cute' voice when in 'dere mode)
  • Yuuji sounds the same as Saito pretty much... then there's the Familiar vs. Torch comparison yada yada... there's no ecchi tag for SnS soo I'll be spared any nonsense relationship drama involving perversion with other females right? >.>
  • Question: Going off of the ecchi thing, I actually really liked the 'adult' flirting going on b/w Saito & Louise (ie. he would grope her and get her to say naughty things and she would go along with it). Will Yuuji & Shana's relationship include these 'adult' elements or will they just be 'casual' (have no perverted moments together)?
  • Question: Do you like red Shana or black Shana >.>

Pretty hyped so far :D

There's some ecchi moments with Yuuji and Shana i believe, but nothing on the level of ZnT.

Mainly because SnS is a lot more serious so at one point comic relief and ecchiness just disappear altogether.

But in the first season you'll probably have some moments.

Also i love how i forgot Shana was taking someone's body throughout the whole thing, it completely goes over your head after a while lol.

I like regular Shana over redhead Shana~

k I got my hw and studying done for the weekend and now dove into episodes 1&2 for Shakugan no Shana

Impressions(spoilers)

Misc. 

• Seems to be a good amount of interesting supernatural lore to go around with the Torches and whatnot so I'm looking forward to it :D (i lik lore)
  • Good thing Hirai-san wasn't given much character development. I'm HORRIBLE with character deaths, especially for characters I grow fond of (I get depressed-ish for a day or two >.>)

Comparisons with Zero no Tsukaima (cuz we all love doing comparisons)

• OMFG THE VOICES ARE THE SAME!@# Like I know you guys already told me Shana would = Louise, but you didn't say that Yuuji would = Saito also LOL!!! It friggen' gave me goosebumps. Feels like I'm just watching an alternate dimension storyline involving these two or something.
  • Shana is like a more cold Louise; her voice is a bit deeper when in Flame Haze mode (though obviously she has the exact same 'cute' voice when in 'dere mode)
  • Yuuji sounds the same as Saito pretty much... then there's the Familiar vs. Torch comparison yada yada... there's no ecchi tag for SnS soo I'll be spared any nonsense relationship drama involving perversion with other females right? >.>
  • Question: Going off of the ecchi thing, I actually really liked the 'adult' flirting going on b/w Saito & Louise (ie. he would grope her and get her to say naughty things and she would go along with it). Will Yuuji & Shana's relationship include these 'adult' elements or will they just be 'casual' (have no perverted moments together)?
  • Question: Do you like red Shana or black Shana >.>

Pretty hyped so far :D

There's some ecchi moments with Yuuji and Shana i believe, but nothing on the level of ZnT.

Mainly because SnS is a lot more serious so at one point comic relief and ecchiness just disappear altogether.

But in the first season you'll probably have some moments.

Also i love how i forgot Shana was taking someone's body throughout the whole thing, it completely goes over your head after a while lol.

I like regular Shana over redhead Shana~

What are you talking about, it comes up in the very last episode

It was a huge motive for Yuuji, he wanted that girls soul torch thing released as if we'd fucking remember her, remember?

:makina:

Also, ZnT is shounen while SnS is seinen. The ecchi is very limited. Although, the final episode (or two) of S1 has a LOT of panty shots out of no where. Like, there was really any whatsoever in the show, but that (those) episodes had a bunch for no reason.

What are you talking about, it comes up in the very last episode

It was a huge motive for Yuuji, he wanted that girls soul torch thing released as if we'd fucking remember her, remember?

:makina:

Oh yeah they totally bring it up all the time w.

Seriously halfway into season 1 i don't even care about it anymore.

When they mentioned it again in the last episode i was like "oh yeah there was that too wasn't there?" :Kappa:

I finally decided to catch up with monogatari series and watch hana- and tsukimonogatari. Then I realized that I couldn't remember clearly what was going on, I started by watching 2nd season again.

I kinda missed the shaft weirdness, eccentric conversations and Senjougahara. More so because Bakemonogatari was one the first anime I ever watched, if studio Ghibli movies doesn't count. Looking back, I have no idea why I decided to start with Bakemonogatari.

I also didn't remember that Shinobu was so cool, her way of talking is pretty amazing. 

In my opinion Seto no Hanayome is a masterpiece of romcoms, being able to provide great comedy which is an aspect a lot of romcoms fail to deliver.

In terms of the romance itself, it does develop it to some extent and the conclusion really hints at how the characters feel about each other, but don't expect some Itazura na Kiss.

Just enjoy the hilariously fun ride that is this show.

I can settle with this.

I just can't forget the protagonist rubbing the pink haired mermaid's butt because he was trying to wipe off the milk.

Then boom. Daddy's there to save the day.

Anyway, I watched To Aru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki the other day.

It was quite unsatisfying, to say the least.

Well, I enjoyed the show, really. Like, I don't regret watching it hahahaha.

Arisa's really cute.

My only problem is that it, uh, feels incomplete.

I didn't even get to see what happened after the event. Like wat.

They should rename the movie to To Aru Majustu no Index: The Musical.

ARISA'S REALLY CUTE.

Oh yeah they totally bring it up all the time w.

Seriously halfway into season 1 i don't even care about it anymore.

When they mentioned it again in the last episode i was like "oh yeah there was that too wasn't there?" :Kappa:

Agreed. Halfway through, you're just like: "Wait, thats right, she's still occupying a different girls existence to everyone else. I really dont care any more"

Black haired Shana is only Shana.

I saw Omoide no Marnie and it was remarkably good.  And I'm not a Ghibli fanatic by any means.

(And, the English subs on the Japanese Blu Ray were excellent.  It's nice when a Japanese publisher show's they're serious about reaching an English-speaking audience.)

Watched about 16 episodes of Baby Steps so far. Probably my favorite sports anime I've watched over the past couple of months. Maybe even more so than Chihayafuru, at least when it comes to the sport bits. 

Also on episode 9 of Usagi Drop. Sweet and endearing show sugarcoating some adult themes. Pretty enjoyable.

Watched about 16 episodes of Baby Steps so far. Probably my favorite sports anime I've watched over the past couple of months. Maybe even more so than Chihayafuru, at least when it comes to the sport bits. 

Also on episode 9 of Usagi Drop. Sweet and endearing show sugarcoating some adult themes. Pretty enjoyable.