What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

New Saekano episode was pure gold

Tomoya: Why are you here, Utaha-senpai?

Utaha: Because I didn't get any screen time in the last episode.

This anime breaks the fourth wall like it's nothing and I'm enjoying the hell out of it  :sachi:

I'm wondering when they are finally going to introduce Michiru , the season is almost over! Kato is still best girl by the way

^_^ 

Don't judge the show based on its first episode (aka episode 0 or the OVA they released before the real episodes started airing) please. For the most part, the show is extremely self aware and keeps poking fun at typical harem tropes but the OVA is completely over the top in that regard with ridiculous amounts of fanservice to the point where it degenerates into a sort of self-parody. Thankfully, the show itself isn't anything like this.

I read the manga, so is there any point to watching the show? I didn't like it much either, because it was really boring. Somehow, I don't think Gen really gets a lady's mindset, but maybe that's just me. After all, it's not like I'm a lady, so I don't get their mindsets either.

Inb4 Homura is actually the protagonist.

What you talking about? I laugh at the people who think Madoka is the protagonist of Madoka Magica.  The show's title is referencing how powerful Madoka's magic is, with Homura as the protagonist attempting to stop it.  It's like Index, the show's namesake is the ability of the character who holds 103,000 magical grimoires and thus is an index, yet the show's protagonist is Touma, the guy who protects her.

Also, you can skip the first two movies if you already watched the series.  They are a theatrical recap of the entire series with just the third movie being the sequel.

puhhh wish they would announce index season 3 soon, want to see touma getting badass & stuff, like the dragon tingy with his hand....but endurence is a virtue.....

Dragon thingy? That only happens in season 2 (I think its 2?) in the deep blood arc, and at what would be season 4 in the fuck the world arc.  Season 4 is gon be good if it ever happens.  You'd be better off wanting railgun season 3 because thats Daiheisai festival arc where the Touman spawns 8 fucking dragons from his arm.  Oh yeah, and attempted level 6 railgun.

Hmmmmm, Academy City War + DRAGON Arc 

or

Level 6 Railgun + Touman Dragons

The dilemma. If Index 3 had the English Halloween Arc, that would win hands down.

What you talking about? I laugh at the people who think Madoka is the protagonist of Madoka Magica.  The show's title is referencing how powerful Madoka's magic is, with Homura as the protagonist attempting to stop it.  It's like Index, the show's namesake is the ability of the character who holds 103,000 magical grimoires and thus is an index, yet the show's protagonist is Touma, the guy who protects her.

Also, you can skip the first two movies if you already watched the series.  They are a theatrical recap of the entire series with just the third movie being the sequel.

1000% agree.

~~

Finally started Zero no Tsukaima; episode 4.

I friggen' LOVE Louise. Out of all anime characters for me thus far, she gets the 'character I grew fond of the quickest' award  ^_^ 

I look forward to seeing how she develops~

1000% agree.

~~

I friggen' LOVE Louise. Out of all anime characters for me thus far, she gets the 'character I grew fond of the quickest' award  ^_^ 

You'd like Shana herself then, since they're very similar in personality. Shana falls more on the dere side of tsundere while Louise falls more on the tsun side though.

You'd like Shana herself then, since they're very similar in personality. Shana falls more on the dere side of tsundere while Louise falls more on the tsun side though.

Don't you despise Louise but adore Shana though :makina:

Is it cuz of the Louise more Tsun, Shana more Dere difference?

~~

Oh gawd Episode 9 Louise + Love Potion  :scottsune: 

:heart:

As much as I love the entire holy trinity of KugiRie tsunderes, Louise is my least favorite of the three. I still consider her a wonderfully cute heroine, I just don't think she's as great as the other two. My favorite is Shana and my second favorite is Taiga. That being said, I actually liked Toradora more as a series than SnS despite my character preferences. I felt a little more impact with Toradora.

Don't you despise Louise but adore Shana though :makina:

Is it cuz of the Louise more Tsun, Shana more Dere difference?

~~

Oh gawd Episode 9 Louise + Love Potion  :scottsune:

:heart:

Pretty much, I find Shana heartwrenchingly cute, and some other things throughout the series factor in as well. She's more of the innocent, inexperienced, naive type. I hated how mean Louise was.

Shana was adorable.  As I refuse to watch how badly the series of ZnT deviates from the LN because it was my first series, at least in the LN Louise becomes adorable dere later on.  She has a complex, but she's dere.  As for Taiga, I couldn't stand the drama of ToraDora, so the only thing I can really say was that ToraDora was a complex relationship mess.

Alphonse best Rie.

Dragon thingy? That only happens in season 2 (I think its 2?) in the deep blood arc, and at what would be season 4 in the fuck the world arc.  Season 4 is gon be good if it ever happens.  You'd be better off wanting railgun season 3 because thats Daiheisai festival arc where the Touman spawns 8 fucking dragons from his arm.  Oh yeah, and attempted level 6 railgun.

or

The dilemma. If Index 3 had the English Halloween Arc, that would win hands down.

Waa ..... wa whaaaaaaat !!!!

Dragons from Touma ???? The hell is that. I do know about DRAGON(only that it exits nothing more). But damn you keep those spoilers down, we haven't read LN's you know.

Don't judge the show based on its first episode (aka episode 0 or the OVA they released before the real episodes started airing) please. For the most part, the show is extremely self aware and keeps poking fun at typical harem tropes but the OVA is completely over the top in that regard with ridiculous amounts of fanservice to the point where it degenerates into a sort of self-parody. Thankfully, the show itself isn't anything like this.

What's Saeneko about? I tried searching on google, but I must be doing something wrong because I don't get the relevant posts.

Manga is not the source material, it's an adaptation from the anime, so I suggest you check out the anime instead on this one just for the sake of it being the source material

Yeah, I tried it. It seems I was right to judge it. It sucks. Badly. Pls. Stahp. My mind is meltinh. STAAAAAHP

Well, ZnT was a pretty nice anime, but if I remember correctly there were four seasons and I had a hard time finding the fourth one. Lol, if you like the show, just keep in mind that it doesn't end in three seasons.

Waa ..... wa whaaaaaaat !!!!

Dragons from Touma ???? The hell is that. I do know about DRAGON(only that it exits nothing more). But damn you keep those spoilers down, we haven't read LN's you know.

Touma dragon was already shown in deep blood arc of anime.  The second arc, episodes 6-9, or maybe the second LN if that's considerable too.   I hardly consider that spoilery because you don't know how or why, it's just "he can".  Hell, its so convoluted not even the hardcore fanbase knows, its on the same level as guessing who the 6th level 5 is (btw, new LN just released is total fanservice, he's just giving us what we want, first more pre-memory loss Touma and Misaki, and now the mystery level 5 he's been hiding.)

What's Saeneko about? I tried searching on google, but I must be doing something wrong because I don't get the relevant posts.

Well, ZnT was a pretty nice anime, but if I remember correctly there were four seasons and I had a hard time finding the fourth one. Lol, if you like the show, just keep in mind that it doesn't end in three seasons.

It's a show about an otaku guy assembling a team to create a dating sim based on a 'vision' he had when he met a certain girl. He ends up basing the main character on her while working together with a cast of girls: the doujin artist Eriri Spencer Sawamura (childhood friend/classic tsundere tropes) and the romance novel writer Kasumigaoka Utaha (Kuudere & senpai tropes). There are two other girls but they have gotten very little screen time so far.

It's a harem, which means that all the girls are pining over our protagonist but he doesn't really have an interest in 3-D girls, which is quite hilarious at times. The 'main heroine' Megumi Kato is also something else, because she really does not give a flying fuck about anything. She's incredibly refreshing to watch and she's basically the main reason why I love this show  :sachi: 

Deep Blood was in the first season, as far as I'm concerned.

Mystery dragon hand coming out of Touma's severed arm go!

Also, about the Daiheisai Festival Arc...

I thought it was the one about St. Peter's Cross being put on Academy, yeah? The one where there was something alignment that allowed the territory where the cross was cast to belong to the Roman Catholic Church?

I thought it was the one about St. Peter's Cross being put on Academy, yeah? The one where there was something alignment that allowed the territory where the cross was cast to belong to the Roman Catholic Church?

Thats the Index side.  Railgun manga has the version centered around Mikoto; remember, they made that punishment game bet, well this is Mikoto's side.  It's pretty good  :kosame:   In it we get to see wingman Saten and the reason why she is the best insert character ever.  That ending to the arc... I was laughing.   

or

na i´m pretty sure it wasn´t really mentioned in season 1 or 2 & therefore only later in the manga. think first time was during the fight with fiamma or so. also during the level 6 attempt by kihara gensei on misaka mikoto, where 8 dragons emerge

wonder why they´re waiting so long with the production of the sequel, when the series is pretty popular

Edit: yeah it has been shown at one point in season 1 when a dragon appeared in the fight where touma wants to recapture the girl who attracts vampires or stuff

Touma dragon was already shown in deep blood arc of anime.  The second arc, episodes 6-9, or maybe the second LN if that's considerable too.   I hardly consider that spoilery because you don't know how or why, it's just "he can".  Hell, its so convoluted not even the hardcore fanbase knows, its on the same level as guessing who the 6th level 5 is (btw, new LN just released is total fanservice, he's just giving us what we want, first more pre-memory loss Touma and Misaki, and now the mystery level 5 he's been hiding.)

Oh my god !

I was under the impression that it was just crappy animation(trying to show a shredded arm with meat sticking out), or it was just something that the antagonist of that arc(alchemist something) halucinated about as he was shit-scared.

Oh well now I now that it was supposed to be a dragon and was intentional. 

Oh my god !

I was under the impression that it was just crappy animation(trying to show a shredded arm with meat sticking out), or it was just something that the antagonist of that arc(alchemist something) halucinated about as he was shit-scared.

Oh well now I now that it was supposed to be a dragon and was intentional. 

We still don't know why though. That was actually the prevailing theory that the guy was going batshit insane and imagined it, but then it happened in the fuck the world arc, and again in Railgun.  So we have no clue.