What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

The movie is as good as watching one of the minor arcs. If you think that Index-verse has got you excited enough, then you should watch it.

Yeah, I just finished the movie and your statement sums it up nicely xD

Misc.

Damn, it would've been fun to see Saten-san solo the third pillar with her trusty bat

<_< MISSED OPPORTUNITES YO.

0xHlqw2.jpg

~~

Now all that's left for me is to finish up Railgun S~ 

Finished Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken. I'm really amazed how that not even 40 minutes long series drew me in. Very warm story about otaku husband and 'normal' wife. Even with some quirks from both sides it really felt like a just normal couple. It really makes one think there could be still some happiness is the future... Yea, right :P

8/10

Agreed, for being such a short show it was quite immersive and well executed. The couple have a really good characterisation. 

I would definitely recommend it as good comedy, with a really nice characterisation.

Gonna force myself to watch the last few episodes of ergo proxy :vinty:

Ergo Proxy fell into the hole of  vague nonsense disguised as deep mystery for me, and immediately after that hit me, I dropped it.  I don't particularly care if a show isn't deep, but don't try to hide it, and pretend you are.  It got a solid 5/10 from me for being completely average in every respect with annoyance at its posing.

I need to catch up on my seasonals.  I have been reading too many VN's this past 2 months and have skipped the last 2 weeks, and forgotten everything before that x.X I'm either gonna have to rewatch or rely on context clues to help me remember what happened.  Luckily I read monthly manga and translated light novels months apart, so I'm used to it.

Yeah, I just finished the movie and your statement sums it up nicely xD

Misc.

Damn, it would've been fun to see Saten-san solo the third pillar with her trusty bat

<_< MISSED OPPORTUNITES YO.0xHlqw2.jpg

~~

Now all that's left for me is to finish up Railgun S~

Don't worry you get some of it in Railgun S.

The movie is pretty decent, i liked the soundtrack in particular. It's just a shame it was so unrelated tot the main plot, i love how they make cameos of the tower and references to the movie in Railgun S.

Don't worry you get some of it in Railgun S.

The movie is pretty decent, i liked the soundtrack in particular. It's just a shame it was so unrelated tot the main plot, i love how they make cameos of the tower and references to the movie in Railgun S.

I can't remember if that OP was a teaser, happened after, or was a retcon.  I know in the manga they blatantly made a teaser page about it being a retcon with Uiharu silencing Saten about it, but I can't remember about the anime.

Honestly, the LN was so far along by the time the movie was even conceived that any implications it might have had within the universe were already glossed over due to the actual literal crazy shit that went down in LN 20-22 or the last arc of the (Old Testament) Index series which had come out 3 years prior.

Just finished episode 12 of Log Horizon.

I have say that it is great. Well the fact that I watched 10 eps in one day just shows how much I liked it. I like the protag, the setting is great and all the characters are also good. This is a prime example of VMMORPG(stuck in game) genre anime done right unlike a certain something *cough* SAO *cough* 

Now I hadn't even the least clue that the People of Land would play such an important role at the start. I have to say that it's an amazing idea. Can't wait to see how things will turn out.

A lot of Josei manga/anime have those kinds of lips. I actually think they have a charm as opposed to tiny mouths.

They're not even that exaggerated in Chihayafuru. Just watch Hachimitsu to Clover for some wide mouths.

They grew on me after a while despite initially thinking they were weird.

Ergo Proxy fell into the hole of  vague nonsense disguised as deep mystery for me, and immediately after that hit me, I dropped it.  I don't particularly care if a show isn't deep, but don't try to hide it, and pretend you are.  It got a solid 5/10 from me for being completely average in every respect with annoyance at its posing.

I need to catch up on my seasonals.  I have been reading too many VN's this past 2 months and have skipped the last 2 weeks, and forgotten everything before that x.X I'm either gonna have to rewatch or rely on context clues to help me remember what happened.  Luckily I read monthly manga and translated light novels months apart, so I'm used to it.

The same thing happened to me but I just got a few episodes left so I will have to bare with it.

Just watch Hachimitsu to Clover for some wide mouths.

I eventually got used to the art in Honey and Clover, but I kept stumbling over the story line. On the one hand, it was good that it kept me guessing about who was going to end up with whom, and what people would end up doing with their lives. On the other hand, the few things that did get fully resolved ended on a really surprising and even somewhat weird note (at least for less-than-perceptive me), and the rest was left pretty up-in-the-air, which kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. The characters were certainly great, but I guess I just like a little more predictability overall, and a little more end in my ending.

What I liked about Hachimitsu to Clover is obviously its characters and how it's unpredictable until the very end. The important conflicts do get solved, it's just that the anime doesn't try to be flashy, it's very down to earth with its conclusion.

The way I see it, all the conflicts in Hachimitsu to Clover are more internal conflicts than anything else and throughout the show you see how each character deals with their life situation on multiple levels, not just relationship wise, which so very few anime do nowadays.

It's a more unique anime and approaches a variety of themes unlike most romances, I enjoyed seeing the characters grow and become better people. It was simple in that sense and I praise it for being a more mature approach to the romance genre.

There's no generic predictable high school setting teenage angst BS in it, which is something you will not find often, and to me it was super refreshing to watch and I fell in love with it.

So far I've binge-watched 9 episodes of Nodame Cantabile since starting it yesterday afternoon. Holy crap it is so good. I don't even care about all the commercials and the ridiculously low quality due to the horror that is Crackle; everything about it carries me right on through all that nonsense.

I realized during my last binge that I have a huge grin on my face for about 60% of the time I'm watching, and for another 10% I have tears in my eyes. I can't adequately express how happy I am that I started watching this show.

Finish watch Love live S2.....

hmmm, just want to say....

episode 9 - give me irritating, i find out that anime have some meaningless scene  ... why? *secret* .....  

episode 11 - i admit, i got teary eyes ..... i weak if someone crying..... sigh*

This time I try something new and after a recommendation from an awesome and gorgeous user ;) I started Black Lagoon. Obviously it isn't my usual type of show I'm watching. I'm now at EP 8 and I like it. It's darker and a little more violent than Hanayamata  :wahaha:  but the characters are important and the episodes itself are entertaining. So I'll move forward.