What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I started watching the Haganai anime yesterday (finally), and I'm already on episode 6- I don't actually sit and watch anime too often (too busy with VNs), but when I do, I tend to marathon entire 13-episode series in the span of a couple days. 7 episodes in one sitting? bring it on.

...On a side note, I'm really enjoying Haganai. Worth the wait, for sure. The Bishoujo game-centric scenes kill me.

I started watching the Haganai anime yesterday (finally), and I'm already on episode 6- I don't actually sit and watch anime too often (too busy with VNs), but when I do, I tend to marathon entire 13-episode series in the span of a couple days. 7 episodes in one sitting? bring it on.

...On a side note, I'm really enjoying Haganai. Worth the wait, for sure. The Bishoujo game-centric scenes kill me.

Haganai was really good. The ending of the second season tho... i need a third season >.< (we shud hopefully get some news this year)

Oh and also. Finished Hayate no Gotoku!! It was pretty good. Id expect nothing less from the tsundere queen. Hinagiku is my fav heroine there. XD 

I've pretty much downloaded all the new updates (anime that have just started), and I gotta say;

Buddy Complex (Don't like the naming sense) is pretty awesome, finally a nice anime with mechs, Valvrave is interesting but it had one or two flaws.

Witchcraft Works, been waiting for this for months now.

Noragami is hilarious and fun.

Nobunaga the fool is another promising mecha-anime, I just love Nobunaga (no homo).

D! Frag, what an unfortunate yet lucky guy to be surrounded by such weird yet cute chicks.

Magical Warfare, the developments are little rush, but the action is freaken awesome (this is how sword fights should be not just flshy sparks).

Z/X Ignition, interesting concept but I'm still warming up to it.

Space Dandy, just plain ridiculous, but I like it that way. The rest I haven't watched yet or I've lost interest.

Otherwise when it comes to older anime I'm watching The World Only God knows S3, To Love Ru Trouble Darkness BD again (just love it) and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. Waiting for things like Kingdom S2, Strike the Blood, Golden Time, Magi S2, and Tokyo Ravens to build up a little more. 

Finished Outbreak Company and Unbreakable Machine Doll recently. Outbreak Company was great for laughs and Machine Doll was interesting though both were rather underwhelming.

Machine Doll:

Yaya pushed my tolerance limits at times, mostly because Raishin x Frey and Raishin x Char is so much better for me.

Outbreak Company:

Myucel is just too cute. Petralka is also very cute. And that one scene where they were picking swimsuits had me cracking up.

Just started Motto To Love-Ru. I found the first season to be pretty average, but people have said the show picks up later on so i'm looking forward to that.

Yep first season is definitely the worst out of all 3 so far. 

The Darkness season is by far the best. For a harem/ecchi To Love-Ru does its job well in showering you with fanservice.

Currently Watching:

- Ro-Kyu-Bu!

- C3

- Dog and Scissors

- Outreach Company

- Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

- Medaka Box

I just finished DanganRonpa. I really wanted to watch the anime after I played the game in my psp.

I also finished watching Noukome/Noucome. It's a really funny show and its literary like a visual novel in a anime.

I just finished Needless, which was amazing. In terms of what's currently airing, I'm watching a good amount of shows, but my favourite right now is Hamatora (Special powers with mystery? Sign me up!) though that could change since this season is still new. Also really enjoying D-Frag (Roka reminds me too much of Rumia from Touhou 6).

As for what's not airing, Magi and AnoHana are what I'm rolling with.

Time to clear my backlog

Started watching Shinryaku! Ika Musume which is a SoL i've been meaning to get to for a looong time.

The first episode was pretty funny. I shall keep watching. I love this simplistic comedy and setting. 

Although can someone explain to me how everyone just accepts the fact there's a random loli with tentacles for hair and spits ink as normal?

I finished two kara no kyoukai movies, the animation seems both good and bad, and they didn't follow the art style of the novels, i can't say i'm a big fan of ufotable after watching those two but they were still remarkable at battle scenes and soundtrack. The atmosphere wasn't bad but i expected something darker. 

I hope it gets better.

I finished watching Angel Beats last week, which was my last Anime from visual arts 

so to fill the hole I have been watching shows like crazyy

I'm currently watching: Nisemonogatari, Tonari no Kaibutsu and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shita

I finished watching Angel Beats last week, which was my last Anime from visual arts 

so to fill the hole I have been watching shows like crazyy

I'm currently watching: Nisemonogatari, Tonari no Kaibutsu and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shita

Angel  Beats was a great work. I cant wait for the VN!! How many route are there gonna be? Im so hyped!! XD