What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

My only reason for not watching Evangelion is because of the robots.. I have never been fond of the mecha genre and so far till this date the only mecha anime i've enjoyed was TTGL. I've heard so much good stuff about Evangelion but when i think of all the mecha it completely removes my motivation. Please tell me the whole anime doesn't revolve around spaceships and robots..

This. Literally describes me except the "mecha" anime I've watched is Rinne no Lagrange. I also tend to dislike action anime which is why I've generally stayed away from the popular series (I didn't watch Death Note for the longest time, thinking it was a shounen) so knowing that the first half focuses on action doesn't help.

currently marathoning Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan i downloaded this along time ago then forgot about it i found it in my to watch folder yesterday and was like" shit i cant even remember why i wanted to watch this what is it ?" then this morning i just watched the first episode and was dumbstruck as i rememberd i wanted to see this simply because the cyborg girl was cute

2007-08-11-67125.jpeg

so my type!

This. Literally describes me except the "mecha" anime I've watched is Rinne no Lagrange. I also tend to dislike action anime which is why I've generally stayed away from the popular series (I didn't watch Death Note for the longest time, thinking it was a shounen) so knowing that the first half focuses on action doesn't help.

I don't really like shounens, but I do enjoy them when they have mechas, I quite enjoy them C:

I at first, hated them, but then they recommended me Gundam SEED, and now I very much love mechas.

I finished Maou-sama, a second season needs to happen.

I'll move on to the next one and watch Non Non Biyori, i would try Haiyore! Nyaruko-san but it is longer and i don't have such a time right now.

That's the biggest problem with these 12 episode series adapted from on going stuff.

If you want something like Maou-sama, Blood Lad is your best bet.

I'm halfway through Paranoia Agent and i have to say it's kind of going downhill now. As soon as the chuunibyou stuff came in i kind of lost motivation. I thought it was going to be some deep police thriller of sorts. I hope it picks up the pace because i'm a little disappointed right now.

That's the biggest problem with these 12 episode series adapted from on going stuff.

I'm halfway through Paranoia Agent and i have to say it's kind of going downhill now. As soon as the chuunibyou stuff came in i kind of lost motivation. I thought it was going to be some deep police thriller of sorts. I hope it picks up the pace because i'm a little disappointed right now.

I already watched Blood Lad and the manga was actually better (not by much though).

I feel like watching something so moe it's awkward but i don't feel like finishing Keion.

I already watched Blood Lad and the manga was actually better (not by much though).

I feel like watching something so moe it's awkward but i don't feel like finishing Keion.

Blasphemy! K-on is the pinnacle of slice of life! Go finish it now.

If you want to watch stuff just for the moe Non Non Biyori is definitely a good starting point.

Also:

Acchi Kocchi

Kiniro Mosaic

Hanamaro Youchien

Yuru Yuri

Kanamemo

Moetan

Ro-Kyu-Bu (much lolis)

Hidamari Sketch

Ichigo Mashimaro

These would be a nice place to start too.

Blasphemy! K-on is the pinnacle of slice of life! Go finish it now.

If you want to watch stuff just for the moe Non Non Biyori is definitely a good starting point.

Also:

Acchi Kocchi

Kiniro Mosaic

Hanamaro Youchien

Yuru Yuri

Kanamemo

Moetan

Ro-Kyu-Bu (much lolis)

Hidamari Sketch

Ichigo Mashimaro

These would be a nice place to start too.

I also haven't finished Ro-9-Bu and Kiniro Mosaic. I'll have Hidamari Sketch in mind.

Holy shit, Happiness Charge Precure is trying so hard to be Heartcatch. Not that I mind. Awesome fights to be expected.

I was so hyped I thought only ten minutes had passed when the episode ended. I don't even know whether it was good or not (I suspect it was), the kid in me completely took over.

stick with it bleed the middle is rough but it gets much better near the end when shit starts to make sense

i just finished Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan  tomorrow i think imma watch either buso renkin  or battle girls time paradox after the light hearted moe comedy of Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan i'm in the mood for some kind of action.

stick with it bleed the middle is rough but it gets much better near the end when shit starts to make sense

I really hope so.. I had to stop watching it around episode 8 yesterday because I just didn't have motivation to continue, I really am not happy with the direction it's going but I'll finish it somehow.