Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Didn't LinovaA mention something like this too? And then Soulless said something about it being a mistranslation.

Does this show how much I've been lurking?

Yep, this did happen. :P

I remember being slightly salty that day, as I was in a pretty bad mood. :P

What do you plan to do if she doesn't take any action?

Leave ur child with them or go to the court?

She's getting into the mindset of doing the honorable thing. She wants to tell her husband either way. If she is doing that for sure, then there could be a legal document change - the baby needs a father's name either way (Which is idiotic. In the US if the mother doesn't know how the father is, she could randomly name any guy and force him to pay child support if he doesn't contest it within 2 years - and most are unaware of it. But I digress.)  If we aren't living together, and she wants me to legally claim the child to take responsibility, then I want 50/50 custody. 

She's getting into the mindset of doing the honorable thing. She wants to tell her husband either way. If she is doing that for sure, then there could be a legal document change - the baby needs a father's name either way (Which is idiotic. In the US if the mother doesn't know how the father is, she could randomly name any guy and force him to pay child support if he doesn't contest it within 2 years - and most are unaware of it. But I digress.)  If we aren't living together, and she wants me to legally claim the child to take responsibility, then I want 50/50 custody. 

Confession: I am scared to death of getting a girl pregnant

Confession: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!

wbiuk4uqvn8s9n4zg.jpg

I would take that as the natural sexual and affectional urges that a female specimen of the anatomically modern Homo sapiens exhibits when she is faced with a male specimen of the same species that she intends to mate with.

Confession: I cried a little inside when I realized that my new sig was 100 pixels too large and had to shrink it down. I keep forgetting the sig height size is 150 and not like... 200. :P That doesn't really explain why I had the sig at 250... but oh well.

I just kinda bit the bullet and tried to make it look as nice as possible without shrinking it down to like... 440 width. q-q

Confession: I cried a little inside when I realized that my new sig was 100 pixels too large and had to shrink it down. I keep forgetting the sig height size is 150 and not like... 200. :P That doesn't really explain why I had the sig at 250... but oh well.

I just kinda bit the bullet and tried to make it look as nice as possible without shrinking it down to like... 440 width. q-q

Rei is such kawaii... I hope her name is Rei. I'm really bad at remembering names recently.

Confession:

I didn't really notice it with my older sister, I was considerably younger then, as well. But I am experiencing it first hand with my younger sister.

In a matter of months, she has developed a bust she never had in the past.

It is... a weird sensation.

O.o That's a really odd thing to notice about your sister

O.o That's a really odd thing to notice about your sister

For context, she is 14 right now.

I am 28.

If anyone intends to take this sexually that would make me violate a bunch of laws and would generally be a pain in the arse.

But yes, this is one thing I noticed now because she is in a growing phase.

For context, she is 14 right now.

I am 28.

That just makes it even odder O.o 

Not that I'm saying you mean it in a sexual way, just just comes off as odd (though to be fair, my own dad did comment on it a lot when I was going though it so maybe not?

Confession:

I didn't really notice it with my older sister, I was considerably younger then, as well. But I am experiencing it first hand with my younger sister.

Tiag hentai siscon confirmed

That just makes it even odder O.o 

Not that I'm saying you mean it in a sexual way, just just comes off as odd (though to be fair, my own dad did comment on it a lot when I was going though it so maybe not?

Oh parents do that. All the more because she is ashamed of it and my parents are the definition of shameless.

Oh parents do that. All the more because she is ashamed of it and my parents are the definition of shameless.

Oh dear, pass my condolences on to her, I know that feeling all to well (my parent's still comment on it, and I've not grown in that area for at least 5/6 years) 

Confession 1: People who use dyslexia as an excuse for not doing well at school annoy me.

Confession 2: I'm dyslexic, so I can say what I am about the subject. 

Confession: Must be tough to be a VN fan like that :<

Confession:

IMOUTO ROUTE UNLOCKED

JK man that's normal IMHO