OriginalRen

Fuwanovel Confessions

Confeession: 
Yesterday October-09-2019 I have presentation for my college last test. I made a lot mistake during Q&A part where I should defend(keep up) what I did. But somehow maybe because I'm nervous or I don't know what I am thinking anymore I didn't did what should I do which there's few question specific 2 question I give up(this part where is important where I should never give up even tho I don't know the answer but I still give up in the end without giving a try to do it). even one of the lecturer said to me it'll lower my score later.
So after presentation and Q&A done I feel like I won't pass which I need  to repeat it. But somehow in the end I pass... 

So my friend who close with lecturer have disccusion about meeting who shall pass or not (which only 6 peoples who participate including me) out of 6 peoples there's 3 actually didn't pass and need to repeat that also including me. But because out of pity they let us pass instead. But out of 3 peoples who didn't pass the lecturer said I'm the worse(I heard it not from lecturer itself but my friend) cause I give up instead give a try.

Because of that somehow even I pass. I keep thinking about mistake I made like "I should give a try instead" "why I give up that time" and have lot of negative thinking and bad feeling everytime I remember it. I know its waste of time thinking about stuff happen but damn its just won't go away... 

I have been trying watch some NLP videos few hours ago at least for reducing or get rid the bad feeling or negative thinking about what I made sadly its not working maybe because I'm not focus or what. :notlikemiya: :notlikemiya::notlikemiya:

Worse part I need to fix mistake what I did wrong which I need to meet my mentor who help me do this last test and college teacher who did Q&A with me. I don't know how to face them later on especially my mentor who also join meeting.  :rubycry:

On 9/10/2019 at 12:03 PM, Skypie said:
Spoiler

Confeession: 
Yesterday October-09-2019 I have presentation for my college last test. I made a lot mistake during Q&A part where I should defend(keep up) what I did. But somehow maybe because I'm nervous or I don't know what I am thinking anymore I didn't did what should I do which there's few question specific 2 question I give up(this part where is important where I should never give up even tho I don't know the answer but I still give up in the end without giving a try to do it). even one of the lecturer said to me it'll lower my score later.
So after presentation and Q&A done I feel like I won't pass which I need  to repeat it. But somehow in the end I pass... 

So my friend who close with lecturer have disccusion about meeting who shall pass or not (which only 6 peoples who participate including me) out of 6 peoples there's 3 actually didn't pass and need to repeat that also including me. But because out of pity they let us pass instead. But out of 3 peoples who didn't pass the lecturer said I'm the worse(I heard it not from lecturer itself but my friend) cause I give up instead give a try.

Because of that somehow even I pass. I keep thinking about mistake I made like "I should give a try instead" "why I give up that time" and have lot of negative thinking and bad feeling everytime I remember it. I know its waste of time thinking about stuff happen but damn its just won't go away... 

I have been trying watch some NLP videos few hours ago at least for reducing or get rid the bad feeling or negative thinking about what I made sadly its not working maybe because I'm not focus or what. :notlikemiya: :notlikemiya::notlikemiya:

Worse part I need to fix mistake what I did wrong which I need to meet my mentor who help me do this last test and college teacher who did Q&A with me. I don't know how to face them later on especially my mentor who also join meeting.  :rubycry:

At least you did the presentation www

On 10.09.2019 at 11:03 AM, Skypie said:

I feel you, man. I messed up my Bachelor's Degree defence super-hard because my brain kind of shut down from stress. I was also a pretty shitty student back then, but still did WAY worse then my actual knowledge allowed for. The only thing that helped me was that the reviewers pretty much saw I just did so poorly because of how nervous I was. I still get anxious at the sheer memory of it.

The part that makes it better is that I did really well with my master's thesis. You might also have some opportunities to redeem yourself still? In general, no need to agonize over it. It's a learning experience and if your mentor isn't a dickhead he'll treat it the same. :]