Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

OriginalRen

Fuwanovel Confessions

Confeession: 
Yesterday October-09-2019 I have presentation for my college last test. I made a lot mistake during Q&A part where I should defend(keep up) what I did. But somehow maybe because I'm nervous or I don't know what I am thinking anymore I didn't did what should I do which there's few question specific 2 question I give up(this part where is important where I should never give up even tho I don't know the answer but I still give up in the end without giving a try to do it). even one of the lecturer said to me it'll lower my score later.
So after presentation and Q&A done I feel like I won't pass which I need  to repeat it. But somehow in the end I pass... 

So my friend who close with lecturer have disccusion about meeting who shall pass or not (which only 6 peoples who participate including me) out of 6 peoples there's 3 actually didn't pass and need to repeat that also including me. But because out of pity they let us pass instead. But out of 3 peoples who didn't pass the lecturer said I'm the worse(I heard it not from lecturer itself but my friend) cause I give up instead give a try.

Because of that somehow even I pass. I keep thinking about mistake I made like "I should give a try instead" "why I give up that time" and have lot of negative thinking and bad feeling everytime I remember it. I know its waste of time thinking about stuff happen but damn its just won't go away... 

I have been trying watch some NLP videos few hours ago at least for reducing or get rid the bad feeling or negative thinking about what I made sadly its not working maybe because I'm not focus or what. :notlikemiya: :notlikemiya::notlikemiya:

Worse part I need to fix mistake what I did wrong which I need to meet my mentor who help me do this last test and college teacher who did Q&A with me. I don't know how to face them later on especially my mentor who also join meeting.  :rubycry:

On 9/10/2019 at 12:03 PM, Skypie said:
Spoiler

Confeession: 
Yesterday October-09-2019 I have presentation for my college last test. I made a lot mistake during Q&A part where I should defend(keep up) what I did. But somehow maybe because I'm nervous or I don't know what I am thinking anymore I didn't did what should I do which there's few question specific 2 question I give up(this part where is important where I should never give up even tho I don't know the answer but I still give up in the end without giving a try to do it). even one of the lecturer said to me it'll lower my score later.
So after presentation and Q&A done I feel like I won't pass which I need  to repeat it. But somehow in the end I pass... 

So my friend who close with lecturer have disccusion about meeting who shall pass or not (which only 6 peoples who participate including me) out of 6 peoples there's 3 actually didn't pass and need to repeat that also including me. But because out of pity they let us pass instead. But out of 3 peoples who didn't pass the lecturer said I'm the worse(I heard it not from lecturer itself but my friend) cause I give up instead give a try.

Because of that somehow even I pass. I keep thinking about mistake I made like "I should give a try instead" "why I give up that time" and have lot of negative thinking and bad feeling everytime I remember it. I know its waste of time thinking about stuff happen but damn its just won't go away... 

I have been trying watch some NLP videos few hours ago at least for reducing or get rid the bad feeling or negative thinking about what I made sadly its not working maybe because I'm not focus or what. :notlikemiya: :notlikemiya::notlikemiya:

Worse part I need to fix mistake what I did wrong which I need to meet my mentor who help me do this last test and college teacher who did Q&A with me. I don't know how to face them later on especially my mentor who also join meeting.  :rubycry:

At least you did the presentation www

On 10.09.2019 at 11:03 AM, Skypie said:

I feel you, man. I messed up my Bachelor's Degree defence super-hard because my brain kind of shut down from stress. I was also a pretty shitty student back then, but still did WAY worse then my actual knowledge allowed for. The only thing that helped me was that the reviewers pretty much saw I just did so poorly because of how nervous I was. I still get anxious at the sheer memory of it.

The part that makes it better is that I did really well with my master's thesis. You might also have some opportunities to redeem yourself still? In general, no need to agonize over it. It's a learning experience and if your mentor isn't a dickhead he'll treat it the same. :]

I seem to be too good at growing Snails in my tropical fishtank. While I liked my Ramshorn snails, they multiplied way too fast and became a burden. At least I've gotten rid of 99% of them...

But now, my Mystery Snail (who's been in there all this time), now it decided to lay eggsacks (THREE of them at that!). And now they are starting to hatch. In about the next month, I'm probably gonna have 90 snails hatch in total.

I did nothing deliberate to make this happen. It just happened on it's own.

Heh :sachi:

Confession: I spent a good $15 on a manga, just to realize that I already have it... same thing to the figurines. I keep forgetting whether I have them or not when I’m at the otaku stores XDDDD