Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I don't like new users, unless they can hold up to how I was as a new user. 

Everytime I see a new account post an uncapitalized sentence into the wrong forum and ask for something unrelated (with atleast two hundred "????!!!" attached,) I feel like headbutting my desk.

Does that make me a horrible person? I feel so bitter and negative lately.

Confession: I don't like new users, unless they can hold up to how I was as a new user. 

Everytime I see a new account post an uncapitalized sentence into the wrong forum and ask for something unrelated (with atleast two hundred "????!!!" attached,) I feel like headbutting my desk.

Does that make me a horrible person? I feel so bitter and negative lately.

Yes. I am caring and welcoming to all new members regardless of how headache inducing their uncapitalized sentencing and wrong forum asking may be. 

...Where's a banhammer image when you need one~

And that's why I should never be responsible for other people. 

Ban me, but my ideals will stay forever. A salada mista, babey.  :Kappa:

Confession: I haven't turned on my main computer all week because I've discovered that it's very comfortable sitting on my sofa playing Higurashi Sui whenever I have free time with my laptop up and playing through Awesome Games Done Quick playlists.

Confession : Higurashi is stalking me because I still didn't finish it  :unsure:

Oh you're not alone on this one xD or I don't hate new users. I just don't like people who do that in general, new or not.

where is the moe????????!!!!!!!!! :Kappa:

And that's why I should never be responsible for other people. 

Ban me, but my ideals will stay forever. A salada mista, babey.  :Kappa:

Damn, I should've added a :makina: or a :Kappa:

My statement was more or less a satirical agreeing with you, and the banhammer comment was actually directed towards the new ppl with them uncapitalizing & wrong forum habits, not you :3