Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

This thread derailed ages ago.

If enough ppl complain we can rename it Fuwanovel Confessions & Chatter :sachi:

On the contrary I feel like the confessions aspect gives us a jumping board for stronger conversations - it's a loose term but I actually think the thread is going reasonably well.

On the contrary I feel like the confessions aspect gives us a jumping board for stronger conversations - it's a loose term but I actually think the thread is going reasonably well.

Eh, only sometimes. We sometimes get on some good conversation tangents, but we might have one of those every fifteen pages. xD

There have been more than normal in the last forty pages or so though. :P

Confession:  I don't really know what my life is going to be like in 6 months.

I don't socialize much, by choice.  I only speak to my family a couple times a year at most(I recently learned that my sister remarried through a Facebook update).  I have a few friends here, but I only actually spend time with them once every couple weeks to play D&D.  I have another friend that I actually go out and do things with every month or so. It works out for me because my job puts me in constant contact with people, so it's nice to have some solitude.

All three of my friends are leaving island at the end of the year.

As I've said, I don't socialize much, but I've never not socialized at all.  I've always had a small circle of friends that I hung out with on occasion.  I'm not really anxious about being alone, but I am somewhat worried that I'll just never come back from being a full time recluse.  I'm pretty easy to get along with, never get offended, and am pretty approachable overall, but I never really get an urge to seek out companionship, so most of my friends throughout my life have been people that have sought me out.  Even then I turn people down most of the time unless I find them particularly interesting.  I love conversation, but it's not particularly common for me to find someone that is on the same wavelength as me, so I typically get bored talking to most people.

I'm not sure whether I want to try to find friends or just let things go as they will.

I don't know her.. so I could be wrong.

But, that message sounds friendly to me.  It's something I would send to a friend if I hadn't seen them in a long time and wanted to possibly catch up.  Even though I can be shy.. with a friend I already know, I have less reason to be shy and it's easy to not be through online messaging as well.

I guess you'll just have to wait for her message and see~

Confession: I just want someone to love me...

I believe it should be corrected into a more desperate connotation and switch out "everybody" for "somebody".

Well I kind of used an expression of sorts that we use as an inside joke from some skype groups, so it is more than likely that people that don't dewll in such dens wouls have trouble getting any part of it.

But your correction is dully noted, as it is the most realistic way of seeing things I suppose.

Confession: As much as I don't want to admit it , I will say it. I am that kind that wants to have a gf just out of pure lust, since I am not in love with anyone atm and it will probably be a long time before I am indeed in love with anyone. It's not my fault or is it? I don't know and I don't care. I always thought that I wanted someone to love me, these innocent feelings still exist inside me, I am just not that bent on that at all anymore. And despite saying that, my ideals always prevent me from going down that path. For better or worse, it has happened multiple times, made me change my mind about approaching certain girls, made me turn down some girls throughout my life and as if Karma wanted to have its way with me for doing that, the girl I loved was never interested in me. 

I have realized that for a while. What to do from now is the question. I still have that inner conflict inside me, anyone sane would advice me to stand by my ideals and not to yield to my lust. But I don't know what I really wanna do anymore. 

Nonetheless this is just a rhetorical question since nobody can help me with that other than myself, it's like deciding what I want to do for the future. Anyways I will be really busy starting next month till end of June next year because of my ambitions and it being the senior year so I automatically don't have time for love affairs which might cloud my feelings and thoughts. 

-sigh-

Guess I need to flirt with people again.

All you need is me bb <3

Confession: Now that I think about... I have a decent sized harem myself. Of course, my harem mostly consists of members of FSG... but it's a harem no less. (´・ω・`)

Confession: As much as I don't want to admit it , I will say it. I am that kind that wants to have a gf just out of pure lust, since I am not in love with anyone atm and it will probably be a long time before I am indeed in love with anyone. It's not my fault or is it? I don't know and I don't care. I always thought that I wanted someone to love me, these innocent feelings still exist inside me, I am just not that bent on that at all anymore. And despite saying that, my ideals always prevent me from going down that path. For better or worse, it has happened multiple times, made me change my mind about approaching certain girls, made me turn down some girls throughout my life and as if Karma wanted to have its way with me for doing that, the girl I loved was never interested in me. 

I have realized that for a while. What to do from now is the question. I still have that inner conflict inside me, anyone sane would advice me to stand by my ideals and not to yield to my lust. But I don't know what I really wanna do anymore. 

Nonetheless this is just a rhetorical question since nobody can help me with that other than myself, it's like deciding what I want to do for the future. Anyways I will be really busy starting next month till end of June next year because of my ambitions and it being the senior year so I automatically don't have time for love affairs which might cloud my feelings and thoughts. 

So ideally, you want a friends with benefits right now.

I used to think that was the ideal too back when I was in college. Less hassle, while getting full benefits. That's if you don't want to experience the emotional (pros & cons) aspect of a loving relationship. Friends with benefits tend to end up being complicated though.

Right now I don't think I'd want a FwB. I'm only going there if that's the only option I have after exhausting everything.

So ideally, you want a friends with benefits right now.

I used to think that was the ideal too back when I was in college. Less hassle, while getting full benefits. That's if you don't want to experience the emotional (pros & cons) aspect of a loving relationship. Friends with benefits tend to end up being complicated though.

Right now I don't think I'd want a FwB. I'm only going there if that's the only option I have after exhausting everything.

As you said ideally ~

Which is hard in my case since as I said, it contradicts my ideals, principles and shit like that. 

But yeah for the stage I am going through, I am really in need of a friend with benefits ;w; 

@ hsmsful What 'stage'? You saying you in some horny phase in your life where you need 3D action to be satisfied but don't want the emotional relationship commitments and whatnot? :sachi:

~~

'Fession it's been so long since I've seen the word kuudere or w/e so when I saw the word on the forums recently I had to look it up :yumiko:

@ hsmsful What 'stage'? You saying you in some horny phase in your life where you need 3D action to be satisfied but don't want the emotional relationship commitments and whatnot? :sachi:

~~

This is some cruel way to put it but if you want it simply , yeah.