Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I watched that gif on loop for like, three minutes straight. Laughed the whole time.

triple B saying she's not female is like me saying I'm not male.

Yay he called me triple B! ^__^

This made me laugh out loud. I think I just laughed myself to death. 

Confession 2: You guys are funny xD

Confession: I really wanted to go to sleep earlier today, but I guess I'm waiting 40 minutes for it to run again since I managed to get an arrayoutofbounds when the liked posts ran out. >.> Hopefully it's fixed, but if it fails again then fuck it, I'll do it tomorrow.

Confession: I'm amused by my 666 post count.  :illya:

Confession: I hate Monopoly.  It takes forever for the game to end naturally.

I like boardgames.. but just never really had people to play with. They get long, so people didn't really have the patience to play them.

My favorite childhood boardgame was one created by an uncle of mine.. made it all by himself, and it was a fun pokemon theme one with cards and everything.

Confession: I'm amused by my 666 post count.  :illya:

I like boardgames.. but just never really had people to play with. They get long, so people didn't really have the patience to play them.

My favorite childhood boardgame was one created by an uncle of mine.. made it all by himself, and it was a fun pokemon theme one with cards and everything.

Totally didn't try to hide one of your posts to see if it would lower your post-count.  Nope, not me.

Confession: I'm in a just "fuck it" state right now. You feel all the pain from your life's mistaken decisions and the rut you're currently stuck in, but you just want to live to see another day. I don't even have the option of to think about suicide because of the people that rely on me to be alive. 

So just fuck it guys. Life's terrible today but just fuck it. 

With my friends we usually put a time limit since most of the time , it ends up with two people having lots of money ;-;

I have been fighting the temptation to create that thread for rhe lulz to the point that I dreamt about it and dreamt that it got nuked literally, it was awesome with sound effects and stuff. Nonetheless now the temptation is gone but I might rise again.

Confession: it seems that my routine is starting to tire me out because of sports, even thou my body is starting to get into shape little by little , I feel fatigue everyday, it's probably due to the reason that I don't wanna sacrifice my internet or gaming lives so when I comd back home, I don't sleep and continue playing or reading manga, vns ...etc.. and sleep like 6-8 hours a day. I don't feel like scarificing the sports or sacrificing the hobbies I have. But yesterday I passed out while I was eating lunch, more like fell asleep so I guess I can't really ignore it much anymore.

Confession: I'm going to a boardgames night tomorrow :3

On the topic of boardgames, there is always the option of creating a skype group and playing them on table top simulator on steam.  I mean it currently costs $20, but with all the mods of the board games flowing around in the steam workshop it would be well worth the entertainment for people like me who have no friends to play with in real life.  I mean, you are effectively pirating a digital copy of the game... but I doubt many people in this community have issues with that.

Confession: I'm secretly laughing about how I can like farm in a thread about like statistics.  It's like the ultimate irony.