Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: 

I made one that calculates Fuwans' like/post ratios, and now I want to make one that lists all the likes that have been given out so you can figure out how many likes a Fuwan has given and from whom a Fuwan has received likes.

I wonder if you can learn interesting facts from that. Possibly some secrets people are hiding.

Like mancrushes or something

Well, he better cross off "Get into sister's pants by asking brother's permission" from his list of ways to score.  Seriously, though, that's really creepy.

Indeed it's super gross and creepy and irritating.

Confession: I woulda beat the shit outta that nigga and make it clear that if he ever even looked at my sister in a weird way, I'd cut his balls off with a scissor. 

I don't really like to resort to violence unless it is terribly necessary. I hope I have been harsh enough to make him NEVER think about it again. I hope he learned his leason and won't make me beat him.

I don't really like to resort to violence unless it is terribly necessary. I hope I have been harsh enough to make him NEVER think about it again. I hope he learned his leason and won't make me beat him.

Then just make it clear that you'll cut his balls off without beating him up first ^__^

Confession: The bulk of my internet presence is totally unrelated to VNs or Japanese under a different handle and I am very well known for my work in certain software areas, but I share the same avatar which would only give me away on the rare occasion people recognise Lucy. Ruu \o/

Confession: Currently experiencing "the void" in full force right now. Wasn't expecting the VN I just finished to affect me like that. o-o

TEEEELLLLLLLLLL UUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I faintly remember him mentioning Baldr Sky but I don't know if that's what he's talking about for sure.

Spill the beans!  What did you read?  You don't have it in your sig, so we have no idea what you're talking about.

TEEEELLLLLLLLLL UUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I faintly remember him mentioning Baldr Sky but I don't know if that's what he's talking about for sure.

Damn. Well I was reading this. Just posted about it in the What are you Playing thread so I guess I got a little mixed up in what I included in the post. :P

That... and it's almost 4 AM so I am a tad too tired to notice. ^^'''

Confession: Yesterday my sister told me she didn't want to come to my guitar concert because she was not interested and also I kept shouting at her yadda yadda. I am glad she did that because that means I do no have to keep up the farce of caring about her and her accomplishments whatsoever beyond the barest minimum coming from being blood related siblings living in the same house. Whatever affection I have for her is just because she is my sister, I hate every other aspect of her. But thrn again, I know all those aspects about her because she is my sister.