Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I love spamming and derailing.

Another confession: I hate spring the most, too much for my allergy.

Third confession: Today was my first time in 6 months to eat chocolate thanks to my acne and it seems chocolate does still affect me even after six months with medication, I guess I will have to do without chocolate for like 4 or even more years? T.T

Edit: Fourth Confession: I am never socially awkward unless it is with people whom I don't know or haven't talked with before.

Confession: I teach about once a month at various preschools in the area I live in in Japan (no that part isn't the confession). I've gotten used to the kids' lack of respect for personal space and I usually wear jeans whenever I go there to protect from getting kancho-d (you know how Naruto was always jamming his fingers up people's butts? that's Kancho. It's a real thing that Japanese kids really do as a game)

Anywho so I'm out there today playing Red Light Green Light (a game where the kids can move on green and have to stop on red, they try to be the first one to cross the space between me and them). When they reach me they tend to pile around, fighting over who gets to cling to my legs. Well today one little girl for some reason starts feeling around for my package. When she couldn't find it immediately she looked up at me with a serious, disappointed face and asked 'Are you even a boy?'

Confession: I teach about once a month at various preschools in the area I live in in Japan (no that part isn't the confession). I've gotten used to the kids' lack of respect for personal space and I usually wear jeans whenever I go there to protect from getting kancho-d (you know how Naruto was always jamming his fingers up people's butts? that's Kancho. It's a real thing that Japanese kids really do as a game)

Anywho so I'm out there today playing Red Light Green Light (a game where the kids can move on green and have to stop on red, they try to be the first one to cross the space between me and them). When they reach me they tend to pile around, fighting over who gets to cling to my legs. Well today one little girl for some reason starts feeling around for my package. When she couldn't find it immediately she looked up at me with a serious, disappointed face and asked 'Are you even a boy?'

OK this was the most hilarious thing I have read today 10/10 :kosame:

lol, what do one even reply to that? "yes?" xd

Confession: I'm awkward around anyone that's not among my friends, and I generally dislike talking to people irl.

This is some John Mulaney level shit

Confession: I'm still periodically giggling about this.

The correct response is, "I'll leave that to your imagination, since proving it would be illegal".

Correct-est response:

MHuW96t.gif

Holy shit. Good thing you're not a lolicon.

....R-Right?

Good thing I'm not an anime protagonist either or I would have freaked out. Really, stuff like this is only awkward if you make it awkward. The kids don't really know what they're doing, they're just being kids, so it's up to the adult to not turn it into something weird. I've kind of gotten used to it from that particular girl though, since when I eat lunch with the kids (and they ask me a thousand 'what is x in English?' questions) she always manages to pipe up with 'what is dick in English?' (and then the teachers hear her and drag her out to give her a scolding).

It's not even the kids' faults. Freaking kids anime in Japan are full of dicks. Crayon Shin-chan is always whipping his dick out, the doll kid in Zatch Bell was naked more than he was clothed, and even Anpanman has a song that goes 'Every boy~ has a sausage and meatballs~' that the kids were singing.

Edit: Did I mention Japan has a penis festival? Because Japan has a penis festival.

Good thing I'm not an anime protagonist either or I would have freaked out. Really, stuff like this is only awkward if you make it awkward. The kids don't really know what they're doing, they're just being kids, so it's up to the adult to not turn it into something weird. I've kind of gotten used to it from that particular girl though, since when I eat lunch with the kids (and they ask me a thousand 'what is x in English?' questions) she always manages to pipe up with 'what is dick in English?' (and then the teachers hear her and drag her out to give her a scolding).

It's not even the kids' faults. Freaking kids anime in Japan are full of dicks. Crayon Shin-chan is always whipping his dick out, the doll kid in Zatch Bell was naked more than he was clothed, and even Anpanman has a song that goes 'Every boy~ has a sausage and meatballs~' that the kids were singing.

Edit: Did I mention Japan has a penis festival? Because Japan has a penis festival.

Might be more the fact that you're in Japan, because if that happened in America and an adult saw it, odds are you'd get the cops on you faster than you could say "What the fu-".  Lots of pedophile teacher scandals has everyone on red alert when it comes to adult-student contact.  Hell, the teachers aren't even supposed to touch the kids unless they're about to get hurt and they can prevent it.  My mom's an elementary school teacher, and really, it's pretty much taboo to touch a kid for just about any reason unless you're related to them.  Admittedly, that's just in the part of California I live in, but still, not too different in a lot of the country, from what I've heard.

But yes, I found out about that when I read Majikoi.  It's mentioned in the common route, I believe.  Ahh, Japan, never change.

Might be more the fact that you're in Japan, because if that happened in America and an adult saw it, odds are you'd get the cops on you faster than you could say "What the fu-".  Lots of pedophile teacher scandals has everyone on red alert when it comes to adult-student contact.  Hell, the teachers aren't even supposed to touch the kids unless they're about to get hurt and they can prevent it.  My mom's an elementary school teacher, and really, it's pretty much taboo to touch a kid for just about any reason unless you're related to them.  Admittedly, that's just in the part of California I live in, but still, not too different in a lot of the country, from what I've heard.

But yes, I found out about that when I read Majikoi.  It's mentioned in the common route, I believe.  Ahh, Japan, never change.

Yeah. An American woman in the same area as me was very shocked by how the preschool kids would go straight for her boobs, grabbing them and resting their heads against them, and how none of the teachers really did anything about it. I think this mainly has to do with the difference between how kids are raised in Japan and America. In America kids are raised by their families and so they sort of learn that it's okay to hug and have lots of skinship with their family but not so much with people outside the family. In Japan kids are mainly raised by the schools starting from preschool, so to them their classmates and teachers ARE family.

Yeah. An American woman in the same area as me was very shocked by how the preschool kids would go straight for her boobs, grabbing them and resting their heads against them, and how none of the teachers really did anything about it. I think this mainly has to do with the difference between how kids are raised in Japan and America. In America kids are raised by their families and so they sort of learn that it's okay to hug and have lots of skinship with their family but not so much with people outside the family. In Japan kids are mainly raised by the schools starting from preschool, so to them their classmates and teachers ARE family.

Oh good, I'm not delusional  :P  Note to self: if I ever go to Japan, don't go to an elementary school.

Confession: I used to hug people outside of my family quite often when I was very little.  My parents told me to stop it  T-T

I can't help but laugh at the american stands about nudity and anything sexual, since Finland is pretty liberal with that stuff. Those Japanese kids are pretty much like all the kids here.

Today I read from the newspaper about the television age rating and there were some interesting points like how nudity never raises age ratings. Sex does, but not that much. There was some reality show witch happened to have a a scene were people were having and sex and the picture was blurred and the rating was 7. I've also seen full blown nudity in detective shows rated 15, but I feel like the rating would be lower if there wasn't that much violence in that show.