[THIS IS A JOKE] Free Ren

Keaton

For clarity, Ren was never banned and this was just a joke by some bored individuals.

Who will shortly find themselves tied to a chair and beaten with a rubber mallet.

- Kendjin

It has recently come to my attention that a very deer member to Fuwanovel has been banned by the mods. 

Run has contributed so much to this community and i don't think its fair to ban him. He even has a biography about him that's how important he is to us.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6592-originalren-an-original-biography/

Please sign this petition to get Run unbanned!

Thank you so much for your time.

http://www.change.org/p/fuwanovel-moderators-unban-run?recruiter=164789804&utm_campaign=twitter_link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

Fear not good people. You came to see a ban, well consider Grieviious, Solidbatman and Mephisto all Perma-Banned!

anime_girl_rage_gif.gif

Ha ha, just a joke, much funny >.>

For clarity, Ren was never banned and this was just a sick joke by some bored individuals. Who will shortly find themselves tied to a chair and beaten with a rubber mallet

I have reopened this topic for a short while, as I want people to comment still, especially as they know it wasn't real, I would hate people to feel we were restricting freedom.

I will close this later, so if anyone has any comments, go ahead and post them.

Just a bunch of bored individuals who believe that everyone has the same boorish mentality they do. Nothing new, really.

The main problem with this kind of joke is that people need to be "in" on it, and they seem to forget that not everyone is.

Again, internet is a place where differing mentalities reside. I hardly ever take anything seriously, but many people in this thread did, and that's hardly good, is it?

Wow, what am I writing? So harsh.

P.S. Pulltop signed the petition: 10/10

Just a bunch of bored individuals who believe that everyone has the same boorish mentality they do. Nothing new, really.

The main problem with this kind of joke is that people need to be "in" on it, and they seem to forget that not everyone is.

Again, internet is a place where differing mentalities reside. I hardly ever take anything seriously, but many people in this thread did, and that's hardly good, is it?

Wow, what am I writing? So harsh.

P.S. Pulltop signed the petition: 10/10

10/10 pulltop now accepts ren