Quiz: What Anime Girl Stereotype are you?

Stray Cat

What Anime Girl Stereotype are you?   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you? (multiple answers allowed for ties)

• Moe
    • Dandere
    • Dojikko
    • Bokukko
    • Kuudere
    • Neko
    • Tsundere
    • Loli
    • Meganekko
    • Kamidere
    • Ane
    • Genki
    • Yamato Nadeshiko
    • Yandere
    • Ojou
    • Imouto

This poll is closed to new votes

8bc149bc0b-mega.jpg

Meganekko
The Meganekko is the girl who wears glasses. There is something about an anime character wearing glasses which gives them an odd vulnerability that people find endearing. Meganekkos are normally gentle, modest, soft-spoken people who tend to be quite shy, preferring the introverted lifestyle. They are bookish people who love to read and are very passionate about particular topics they have studied. Even if you do not own a pair of glasses, you hold the common personality traits assigned to anime girls with glasses.
Your Answers
Meganekko
Kuudere
Dandere
Tsundere
Imouto
Yandere
Dojikko

Kinda funny I got 1 Yandere.. I wonder which answer was that, lol. I guess the results describe some parts of me but I don't wear glasses ;p. I do think Dandere sounds like me too. I can be extremely quiet in social settings, until I talk to someone about something I like or feel comfortable with.

8bc149bc0b-mega.jpg

Meganekko

The Meganekko is the girl who wears glasses. There is something about an anime character wearing glasses which gives them an odd vulnerability that people find endearing. Meganekkos are normally gentle, modest, soft-spoken people who tend to be quite shy, preferring the introverted lifestyle. They are bookish people who love to read and are very passionate about particular topics they have studied. Even if you do not own a pair of glasses, you hold the common personality traits assigned to anime girls with glasses.

Your Answers
Meganekko
Kuudere
Dandere
Tsundere
Imouto
Yandere
Dojikko

Kinda funny I got 1 Yandere.. I wonder which answer was that, lol. I guess the results describe some parts of me but I don't wear glasses ;p. I do think Dandere sounds like me too. I can be extremely quiet in social settings, until I talk to someone about something I like or feel comfortable with.

Why are you not both a Meganekko and Kuudere?

w0hkYGo.png

Yamato Nadeshiko - I've been the perfect waifu for some time now, so this isn't surprising. I do exhibit minor Kuudere/Ane/Kamidere traits from time to time, so no complaints here.

However I take issue with the one point for tsundere. I knew that was going to happen. I call people idiots because they're idiots, not because they slipped on a banana peel and fell face first into my crotch. I'm not tsundere, and I resent the implication. baka

• 10 months later...

Tsundere

tsun.jpg

Tough on the outside, soft on the inside- the tsundere is a difficult character to get along with due to them forever speaking with a sharp tongue. They are hot-headed people who are easily offended, so people have to watch what they say around these metaphorical bundles of barbed-wire. Tsunderes refuse to show weakness, so even if they like someone or are worried about them they will never show it. Secretly, they do care a lot about their friends and family, but they are just too awkward to go about expressing it in a normal way.
Your Answers
Tsundere
Genki
Ane
Moe
Dandere
Neko
Dojikko
Kamidere
Bokukko
Imouto
Yamato Nadeshiko