Quiz: What Anime Girl Stereotype are you?

Stray Cat

What Anime Girl Stereotype are you?   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you? (multiple answers allowed for ties)

• Moe
    • Dandere
    • Dojikko
    • Bokukko
    • Kuudere
    • Neko
    • Tsundere
    • Loli
    • Meganekko
    • Kamidere
    • Ane
    • Genki
    • Yamato Nadeshiko
    • Yandere
    • Ojou
    • Imouto

This poll is closed to new votes

kuud.jpg

Your Answers
Kuudere
Kamidere
Dojikko
Bokukko
Tsundere
Dandere
Yandere
Moe
Neko
Imouto
Ojou
Yamato Nadeshiko
Ane
Meganekko
Loli
Genki

I think most guys stereotypically would get a Kuudere, just because it's the most masculine of deres. Of course we get tee-hee-hee! guys on here like Stray Cat ^_^.

WTH is a Neko-dere?

dand.jpg

Dandere

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

9ba447e595.png

doji.jpg

Dojikko 

The Dojikko is the clumsy character. No matter what it is they are doing, the Dojikko will always find a way to accidentally drop something, hit their head, lose something important or trip over. Destined to be accident-prone, these poor characters are forever having to apologise to people and clean up after their mistakes. "Airheaded" would be the perfect way to describe their naive and forgetful thought processes. But Dojikkos are people who mean well and they have hearts of gold, so they are always forgiven for their clumsiness because of this. But please keep a band-aid spare!

What can I say, I'm a spaz.

This is who I try to be like

boku.jpg

Bokukko

The Bokukko type is the tomboy. They are easy to distinguish from other anime girls because they will talk in a masculine dialect and have a more laid-back attitude. Bokukkos tend to be quite scruffy and don't care about putting effort into their appearance; instead they prefer to impress people by entering contests, as they are naturally very competitive characters. They also find great amusement in teasing their friends and pulling pranks. Bold and fearless, Bokukkos like to put on a confident air which other girls look up to- even though some of it is likely a facade.

Your Answers
Bokukko
Genki
Dandere
Moe
Meganekko

I'm lika a "a loli Yamato Nadeshiko with glasses and a god-complex" é_è (first Loli and Kamidere here :P )

Hello loli Yamato Nadeshiko with glasses and a god-complex, I'm a moe quiet glasses girl who is violent and have a god-complex (and I'm both an Imouto and Ane at the same time, how awesome is that?)

i0Kdi0q.jpg