What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Bottom left is a button ingame that lets you add people, if you have no one online it will say 0 on it.

Yeah I have a couple of Battle.net friends but they don't play Hearthstone, the problem is that you can't add people you play randomly, it's a shame because I've played against people with interesting decks that I'd like to have a rematch with, there's almost no social interaction in Hearthstone.

I bought Long Live the Queen yesterday. Itching to get into it as soon as I have a day off. 

The game trailer did it for me.  I haven't purchased it yet, but it's definitely on the wishlist.  You'll have to tell us how you like it.

Currently playing Pokemon White, because I'm a hipster and forgot I had last gens Pokemon (and never finished it) and was reminded when everyone was walking around with X/Y.

The game trailer did it for me.  I haven't purchased it yet, but it's definitely on the wishlist.  You'll have to tell us how you like it.

I picked up a hard copy from the creator on a whim at a convention back in the day. It's actually really, really good but you'll be done with everything it has to offer pretty quick once you figure it out.

I bought Senran Kagura Burst on 3DS.  I'm quite pleasantly surprised with it so far, it's a very fun beat-em up despite some over the top fanservice.  The battles are quite hectic, with lots of enemies on screen and a system that seems to encourage air juggling of multiple enemies at the same time.  There also seems to be a lot of stuff to unlock.

Started playing Torchlight 2 with some friends again. Hehe

Lucky you, when I tried playing with friends the multiplayer was bugged (it might still be, haven't checked in a while) and one of us would always get a connection error.

More like lucky him for having friends....

Not that I care or anything

I'm playing XCOM:Enemy within.

This game is more addict than last version.

I'm still gathering full squad of heavily genetic enchanted psi trooper and mind shields for final mission.

Err...I play Rune Factory 4 too.

This game is hard to get married >_<

Guest madoka12345

I don't know if this counts or not, but I am about to wait in line at best buy for about 11 hours to try and get the Xbox one, since Destiny and Halo 5 aren't out yet I am looking into buying ryse.

Will keep you posted when I get there about the line, hopefully I am in the top 10.

I don't know if this counts or not, but I am about to wait in line at best buy for about 11 hours to try and get the Xbox one, since Destiny and Halo 5 aren't out yet I am looking into buying ryse.

Will keep you posted when I get there about the line, hopefully I am in the top 10.

Good luck! Hope you've got something to do for those 11 hours.

Don't people pre-order consoles any-more?

PC Master Race anyhow :D

Guest madoka12345

Don't people pre-order consoles any-more?

PC Master Race anyhow :D

Didn't have money ATM or I would have and Amazon was doing preorders yesterday at 5AM but I keep getting error messages....... :(

and Yes, but I don't shit gold bricks to keep buying video cards(and I need one since my 660 TI's cannot handle 3 monitors so well on high settings) and PC will not have the 2 games(and some others) I listed, if it did, I would not be wasting my time on this.