What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I have zero interest in the consoles except for if I wanted a blu-ray player that wasn't on my PC already.  The supposedly exclusive game I wanted to play sooo badly that was going to be on Xbox One is getting a PC port so I really don't care.  I'm talking about Titanfall of course.

Also playing more hearthstone arena, got unlucky as a hunter with a 2 win 3 loss run :(

I have zero interest in the consoles except for if I wanted a blu-ray player that wasn't on my PC already.  The supposedly exclusive game I wanted to play sooo badly that was going to be on Xbox One is getting a PC port so I really don't care.  I'm talking about Titanfall of course.

Also playing more hearthstone arena, got unlucky as a hunter with a 2 win 3 loss run :(

MAGESS!!!! with their 5 ice magics!! KHANNN!!!

edit: I am told Arena is the way to play as you can't construct uber broken decks.

MAGESS!!!! with their 5 ice magics!! KHANNN!!!

edit: I am told Arena is the way to play as you can't construct uber broken decks.

Ehhh...I have (in my opinion at least) a very good constructed Warlock, Priest and Paladin deck so I actually get wins much easier there.

In Arena, you can get REALLY screwed with the draft and just get a single win or no wins or hardly any.  It's also a matter of what you want to put your cash or gold into.  I put cash into the Arena because I can 100% get a card pack per arena ticket, plus dust, plus gold.  Paying for an Arena ticket with gold is 150 gold, while a card pack is 100.  I don't want to use the "freebie" money on a chance at terrible prizes, whereas I can spend barely any more than a card pack to get into the arena with cash.

If you want to know how badly Arena can screw you though:

I drafted a Warrior deck, got zero weapons, zero inner rages, zero removal spells (execute, heroic strike, mortal strike), zero whirlwinds.  In the draft it CONSTANTLY gave me pirates and no weapons (pirates gain massive buffs determined by the weapon equipped).  Basically, I had to rely on minion abilities and my gain 2 armor hero power for each match.

Lost every single match.

Guest madoka12345

Well Kinect is broken, went to best buy to see if I can replace it couldn't, the lady was nice enough to exchange Ryse for COD.

However MS wants me to send the whole damn console in which is a joke, I'll have to wait a month to get to play it agian so no thanks.

I called them to yell at them.

Wait time:2 hours.

Phone is hooked up to my pc and will be waiting the whole time.

And good god. This music is torture they put on here.

Guest madoka12345

Here is a good review I heard:

sprinting on pure adrenaline fueled solely by McNuggets and Coca-Cola, i could feel that the awkwardly over-sized box i was holding above my head was shifting all the poorly packed hardware inside the box my parents spent $500 dollars on. Finally just as i'm about to pass out I'm reaching the walkway to my front door and see my front door opening, it was my mom getting the door for me, she must have heard my crotch rocker pulling into the driveway and my excited shrieks. without hesitation as she stands in the way i shoulder check her because she didn't move out the way fast enough. As i make it to the living room i start ripping the box apart, I felt that there was no time to properly open it, it was as if i was acting only on instinct. Finally the VCR.. i mean XBOX that i had dreamed for so long was lying on my living room floor. I grab the user manual and chuck it as hard and as far as i can away from me, no time for instructions! I heard a familiar yelp as the user manual struct my mom across the face. I tear out my RRoD xbox 360 out of my living room and chuck it into the corner with the other pile of RRoD 360s. the next few seconds i must have blacked out because i have no recollection of plugging anything in. Finally with my television turned everything comes into focus. I nervously glide my hand with my index finger held straight out, hands shaking, heart pounding, sweat flowing out of me and i close my eyes and feel my skin make contact with my dream box. I open my eyes and see my screen fill green. "ITS HAPPENING" i scream. seconds seem like eternity while i wait for the console to boot. i lose control and pee myself for a second. a second! another second!!.. it sees like a whole minute passed and i still just see a green screen! i insert my copy of COD: DOGS and i almost cried when i heard what sounded like Predator making clicking noises! "NO NO NO!, please don't do this, you don't have to do this!" every attempt i made at restarting the console yielded me no other result. I bought a BRICK!!

I could hear the faint foot steps.. i knew what was coming, my mom musters as her strength and picks up the heavy monolith. rips out all the cables and with one mighty throw the Xbox ONE was flying through my house it lands smack in the center of the graveyard 360s and the impact was so strong it caused a mini brick avalanche. we both briefly make eye contact, she was fierce.. blood dripping down her forehead from some unknown injury i suppose. I was speechless but she knew, she must have saw this coming... my mom screams "GREATNESS AWAITS!" and points to the brand new PS4 box she had gotten me, we unpack it and ever since that moment i haven't looked back.

Microsoft had ONE chance (no pun intended) and they blew it.

See I have the original Xbox, didn't touch the 360, and I continued with Sony's consoles because there has been NOTHING wrong with them for me (I don't use PSN for anything so that whole credit card nonsense that happened didn't affect me).  As soon as more games come out I'm getting the ps4 for any good exclusives (the final fantasy franchise for example) and for netflix on my big screen.